Is it possible that a girl is born with pure blonde hair while her sister is born with red hair from the same parents?

Is it possible that a girl is born with pure blonde hair while her sister is born with red hair from the same parents?

Attached: 86C21483-B5AF-4E5B-BB40-4EC7BD9536DA.jpg (793x387, 23K)

Yes

Their parents

Attached: AD61C8AC-C0D6-41F7-BE18-1CD07E58B6C2.jpg (449x328, 14K)

Yes

Yes. Siblings can be born with different hair and eye colors.

What a waste, a pure golden maned nordic god had kids with some brown haired germanic wench
Despicable

Don't you study genetics in school?
Technically you can gave siblings that don't share a single gene.
Though the odds are astronomical.

Blond&brown parents can have beautiful blonde kids while every hapa I’ve ever seen has black hair.
That’s unfair :(

this, he should have had kids with a beautiful olive skinned mediterranean goddess

Yes, my brother and I look nothing alike

Genetics don't exist you fucking Nazi. And neither does gravity for that matter.

>Technically you can gave siblings that don't share a single gene
annon i
i have seen much more half nogs with blondish hair and blue eyes than hapas lol

Attached: pepe annon i.jpg (641x530, 41K)

A child has half of the genetic material of one parent. Two children can theoretically have two different halfs from the same parent. If it happened with both parents then they share nothing genetically.

>i have seen much more half nogs with blondish hair and blue eyes than hapas lol
Same here, mulattos can have white features, hapas really don't.

I was wondering if Elsa and Anna were born from different mothers.
Thanks problem solved

You japs are the worst posters on this board

How so?

nigga what? you always get genes from your mom and dad no matter and what and no matter what you share similar genes to your siblings, i think your getting genotype and phenotype confused here, siblings can look extremley diffrent due to the the phenotype expressed but they still have similar genes
before coming here i never even thought of hapas because they look extremely Asian for the most part if you dont look close, mulatttos on the other hand dont look as black

Yeah, it's also possible one has blonde hair and the other black hair.

In the Netherlands female hapas are often blonde.

The halfs can be different.

Are they real blondes or bottle blondes? I've unfortunately known a lot of mixed couples and no hapa ever came out white looking, they look like watered down Asians or Mexicans at best.

Yes.

Me.
>dark brown/black hair
>blue eyes
Brother
>light brown/dark blonde hair
>green eyes
Sister nr 1
>bright blonde hair
>blue eyes
Sister nr 2
>black hair
>green eyes

I'm an albino but my parents are normal and white

So yes

Never seen that, also most hair darkens with age

Attached: Eliz_bohemia_3.jpg (450x890, 108K)

>my mam
dark brown hair green eyes
>her brother and sister
strawberry blonde and blue eyes

he is right, but as he said the probablity is basically 0

Real. I'm a hapa myself. And all my nieces are blonde. And all my nephews have black hair.

And I see this quite often.

But Dutch hapas usually aren't 50/50.
More like 75/25 or 87,5/12,5.

I have two uncles with blond hair and blue eyes, another aunt with brown hair and green eyes, my mother has brown hair and brown eyes while the last one has black hair and brown eyes

such things happen when a blond women marries a swarthy man

Literally happened with me and my sister she has blond hair while mine is dark brown

50/50 children never come out blonde or light eyed. If a white-black couple has light-haired children, the black part wasn't 100% black. same goes for all other mixes.

My sister has brown hair and i have true blond hair

yes no problem. different eye colour isnt a problem eiher.
in fact a friend of mine is red haired but his parents are blonde. red hair is recessive, both parents caried the gene for red.

I have blue eyes like my mother, the rest of my siblings brown like my father.

no they cant be completly different. genes dont get mixed around completly and at random. they are still grouped in chromosomes and you get a pair from both parents for each one.

Pochaontas is the hottest Disney princess

FACT

I know 4 hapas (live in California), 1 looks pure Asian, 1 looks Latino, 1 looks pure white with green eyes, 1 looks white with brown hair/eyes and kinda Asian eyes

I remember, I went to Amsterdam and I met this guy who kept saying he's my "Asian sister" because his mom is half Indonesian/half Dutch and his dad is Dutch and he looked completely white and I was so confused kek

My wife is one of three sisters, one is a soulless redhead (my wife), one a blonde and the other a brunette. It happens user.

I got ginger beard and was blond as kid, now brown hair. Sister is brunette. It happens.

Attached: 1549879923717.jpg (500x464, 47K)

Yes, it's called s recessive gene

yes
my big brother look med with brown hair and i look pale with blonde hair for example

Fuck mates

I'm black, my gf is white and I secretly wanna have blonde daughters D: