What do you think of the future flag of the Kingdom of England and Wales after Scotland and Northern Ireland have left...

What do you think of the future flag of the Kingdom of England and Wales after Scotland and Northern Ireland have left the UK?

Attached: 5vgUxhC.png (800x480, 41K)

Scotland isn’t leaving and neither is Northern Ireland. Don’t talk shit.

>Scotland isn’t leaving and neither is Northern Ireland. Don’t talk shit.

Attached: 1550143450756.png (800x750, 106K)

Just a suggestion on the new flag of united Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Attached: Arzheim2.jpg (206x248, 25K)

only 2 more need to leave then and we have the perfect british flag

desu Scotland and Ireland have shitty unaesthetic flags that ruin the whole look

>diagonal crosses
disgusting

Wales should just be part of England.
>The Wales and Berwick Act 1746 (20 Geo. II, c. 42) was an Act of the Parliament of Great Britain that created a statutory definition of England as including England, Wales and Berwick-upon-Tweed.

Don’t talk shit.

Yeah but the dragon in the stop left corner looks cool so they should stay their own offical nation for the future.

Scotland isn’t leaving and neither is Northern Ireland (unfortunately).

Attached: 1526211695338.jpg (632x506, 42K)

Scotland is what saved Brexit so keep your pompous mouth shut.

So should Lothian and the Scottish Borders.

>Scotland saved Brexit

lmao fucking what, explain this nonsense now

What are you on about? Not a single Scottish constituency had a majority for "Leave", and the country as a whole voted 62% in favour of Remain.

Attached: 1527638844589.png (871x1289, 356K)

The UK has at the very outside a decade to run, Scots independence and Irish unity are demograaphic certainties.

Fair enough. In the 2017 General Election, the Conservative Party gained lots of seats in Scotland while losing lots of seats in England and Wales. Had Scotland not swung Conservative then the Conservative Party would not have had enough seats to make a deal with the DUP and would have had to go into a coalition with a party like the Liberal Democrats and we all know what the Libbies think of Brexit. Scotland can therefore be credited for saving Brexit from jeopardy.

god , i love your comment for so many reasons, it's just so fucking perfect. i noticed long ago that "incel" is literally just the left's version of "cuck" which the right calls everyone who doesn't agree with them.
you literally manage to make a comment that says "lol imagine calling me an incel just because you disagree with me, if you do that you're literally a cuckold lololol bullcreampie haha". it's just a fucking perfect comment. the irony, the lack of self awareness, god, i want to fucking frame it and put it on my wall.

See: Also, many other constituencies were on the verge of going blue. One constituency saw the Conservatives lose to the SNP by one vote. I imagine more Scottish constituencies will flip blue in the next election.

Based Tories putting party above country.

Attached: jffrwb489je21.jpg (2493x3072, 450K)

So what you really meant to say was "the Scots saved Theresa May's career and ensured we had a shite leader to oversee the negotiations for Brexit".

If the result of the 2017 GE had forced the Tories into a true minority government where even the DUP's support couldn't give them a majority, then Theresa May would've gotten the boot and the new Conservative leader would've gone to the country again on a manifesto which wasn't completely retarded and won back the party's majority from Comrade Corbyn.

>the Conservative Party ... would have had to go into a coalition with a party like the Liberal Democrats
There would be no coalition with the LibDems since there's no way it could work and the LibDems completely ruled one out in any case. The Conservatives would try to rule as a minority government while they replaced May and then almost certainly called another GE.

>brexit is only terrible because of may

Attached: 1549070119211.png (600x500, 98K)

Forgot to mention the possibility of a minority government. Even though Theresa May is the most pathetic leader seen in decades - the EU is beginning to cave in and concede in Brexit talks. We’re either getting a Hard Brexit or No Deal. I don’t think that would be the case had the elections gone differently.

Attached: 1550003368516.jpg (1080x1261, 339K)

why is berwick so important