Have you ever thought about abandoning everything and just living nomadically, Jow Forums?

Have you ever thought about abandoning everything and just living nomadically, Jow Forums?

Attached: solo-travel-confidence.jpg (700x467, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU&list=PL92Ywc80DEjd4geGoKFt7fQEj3fW5f9wh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been thinking about it for years.
I have nothing keeping me here, I don't even exist in a social sense so no one would miss me.

kinda, I thought that if I fuck up my life even further and end up on the street I will become a murder-hobo and kill joggers and teenagers hanging out around abandoned buildings until cops gun me down

Attached: murder-hobo-dnd-1138906-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I know what you mean. I hate this life. I keep telling myself something great is around the corner but for the past couple years it's just been a continuous cycle of sitting at home and in front of my computer. I know this isn't the best I can be.

I gave up on modern society a while ago, mostly just waiting around for myself to reach of a point of mental degeneration where I don't care what happens to me anymore.

Yes, living as nomads riding horse anywhere in steppes always be my wet dream.

Don't think I could live without internet.

Yeah, try to visit the darien pass, I heard it is nice this season

>I keep telling myself something great is around the corner but for the past couple years it's just been a continuous cycle of sitting at home and in front of my computer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... fuck you

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (488x550, 35K)

Meet with hitchhiking hippies and travel with them.
My friend is living like that for a couple years now. Last time we talked with him, he was somewhere in the Carribean busy smoking blunts

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 133K)

Please, american. Take your life problems seriously.

I think you'd be surprised. I think you'd probably find life was even more worth living if you started existing in the real world.

Hitchhiking and living nomadic life is not that fun as you imagine that. I traveled from Novosibirsk to Vladivostok five years ago and though I enjoyed it because it was fun and I was with my best friend, I generally would not recommend doing it. It's cold outside at nights, and wet, and insects, and other hitchhikers sometimes are not very good people, lots of druggies and crazy creeps, preparing food in wilderness is pain in the ass and constant sticky and itchy and smelly skin due to lack of showering, diarrhea and diarrhea again. Also it took us two months, we were mostly on foot, this country is fucking ridiculously large

Sounds fun, I'd do it just to have an adventure. Don't really care if I die.

I appreciate your input my russian friend, but I can't help but think you'd have a very different experience if you hitchhiked across Europe, instead of just confining yourself to Russia.

Imagine how much more life and settlement there is in mainland Europe. Traveling across eastern Russia is probably fascinating too but I would surmise it's a wildly different experience from exploring, say, mainland Europe.

Attached: i-know-that-feel.jpg (500x461, 18K)

Then you have to look like shit, there are many hitchhikers in poland with their own youtube channel constantly traveling from poland to vladivostok and it usually takes like 2-3 months to get there from poland

In Poland we have a man who hitchhiked from Wroclaw to Magadan, he has videos about it on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU&list=PL92Ywc80DEjd4geGoKFt7fQEj3fW5f9wh
it is in Polish but has English subtitles, pretty fun content.

No. I have a lifestyle and some hobbies that require living space as well as storage space. It must suck to not have a home

Choosing to "settle down" and live the rest of your life in comfort is an empty lifestyle. People become shells of themselves; too dependent on government subsidized comforts to know how to find their own way in life. It's not acceptable. It's not the way to be.

all of the time but I know it would get old after a while

Are you sure?

DON'T do it. I literally did this a few months ago when I turned 18. I ran off to Europe and visited some countries. I ran out of money fast as fuck. And I got really lonely and depressed. I remember walking the streets in Innsbruck, Neuchâtel, Leiden, Norwich, and seeing the happy normies hanging out with their friends and couples holding hands and I realized how alone I was. Hostels are fucking shit, lord screaming normies, theft, people fucking in the open, no privacy etc. I spent all my savings and barely had enough for a ticket back to the US. I spent 3 months couch surfing trying to look for jobs. I realized how retarded it was to blow all my savings on traveling and I didn't even enjoy it that much. I wish I bought a car instead and used the money to get an apartment.

What do you do nowadays? Have you had any success?

this thread could do with checking out

Yes, I'd get lonely and not know what to do for a hobby. I'd probably just get a library card and read tons when I'm not hungry.

Thank you. God I feel like an idiot. I looked solely to /out/. This is the kind of shit I mean. I need to learn to become more self-sufficient because I make retarded decisions all the time.

I work night shift as a receptionist. I finally found an apartment in the city so I can walk to work, took forever, many denials because no credit or rental history. My room mate is someone I literally met from Jow Forums. My parents are abusive Korean/Ukrainian immigrants that never let me leave the house or explore, so I was planning that as soon as I turned 18 I will explore Europe and I was reading many of those travel nomad blogs. I have no friends so when I went back to America I was literally begging random people from Discord to let me stay with them. If I had not spent all my money on that trip it would have saved a lot of hassle.

You're undermining the experience you had now, but it sounds like it was a great catalyst for change in your life. Sometimes we need to stare adversity in the face (your loneliness and desire for a better life) in order to start making significant changes to your situation. I don't know though. Sounds like you've had an interesting life.