Literally took me 23 seconds to file my tax report over 940Mbps internet

Literally took me 23 seconds to file my tax report over 940Mbps internet

Why is your country still in the stone age?

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/global-index
euractiv.com/section/banking-union/news/estonia-admits-over-e1-trillion-were-laundered-in-the-country-in-2008-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ūkio_bankas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoras
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.
By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

This, Estonia is BASED

>his tax isnt done by the tax institution
pleb, i dont have to do anything, they send me a copy in email if i dont agree with it i can complain

Bravo!

>email
l m

a o

Slovenia is better.

>Estonia
>5 minutes tops for a company to pay taxes

>Bostil
>1958 hours for a company to file all their taxes
Just nuke this shithole.

based

>paying taxes

Attached: 1525653134390s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Guess how much i pay for it

Attached: 20190205_112250-1.jpg (2160x531, 269K)

Literally just logged on and pressed OK. Thats all i did

>paying licences

Attached: photo_2019-02-15_10-31-34.jpg (480x600, 48K)

>when you rush the Great Library as Babylon

Haha i know this reference! epic!

Attached: download (2).png (132x132, 2K)

Last month there was a headline "Mustamäe robot abuser finally apprehended". The dude kept kicking and abusing robots who roam the streets of Tallinn.

This is the type of news that other countries dont have

Attached: Capture+_2017-11-17-13-17-54-1.png (600x670, 693K)

Also people sometimes run the robots ovee when they cross the street bc they technically arent pedestrians and dont have the right of way

Attached: Screenshot_20161128-210618.jpg (1430x1416, 125K)

How long until they rise up against those guys and Boston Dynamics?

Milrem and Starship (both Estonian companies) develop them. At a frat party in uni we tied one of the courier robots to a tree for the lols. Was kind of sad actually seeing it struggle

Attached: IMG_1527792073718.jpg (480x395, 22K)

average internet speed in estonia is 46mbps
not even that good

It only took 20 yrs for estonia to get lightyears ahead of finland. WOW and bravo!

Imma have to call bullshit on that dawg. Anything below 100 is unusable

I used ookla speedtest index

I have 200 and am considering lowering to 100, it's hard to ever get opportunities to actually download at full capacity.

>virgin who doesn't have access to private torrent trackers

Thats unreliable info since the majority of it comes from cellural connections that cannot physically be that fast. Average cable connection speed is in the hundreds

>mfw barely 1mbps bandwith
Firstoids do not belong here, you browse Jow Forums because you feel like it, I browse it because its the only website that loads quickly.
Reddit truly is the 1st world website

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

Isn't your country's voting online system basically boil down to "trust us we will keep it anonymous"?

Isn't it technically impossible to implement online voting while maintaining anonymity

they have different categories for cellular and cable

>he doesn't do his taxes on his mobile phone

But can't you vote by mail in the US?

Search what X-tee is. Basically the data is encrypted but each hash contains a serial so everyone can vote only once but it is physically impossible to see who the hash belongs to.

Online voting system is retarded. Some French or German company that handles their data got had shitty code that made all their data vulnerable not long ago.

>In October 2017, it was reported that a code library developed by Infineon, which had been in widespread use in security products such as smartcards and TPMs, had a flaw (later dubbed the ROCA vulnerability) that allowed private keys to be inferred from public keys.[14] As a result, all systems depending upon the privacy of such keys were vulnerable to compromise, such as identity theft or spoofing.[14] Affected systems include 750,000 Estonian national ID cards,[14] and Estonian e-residency cards.

>On 2 November 2017 the Estonian prime minister Jüri Ratas announced, that due to 'imminent risk' of attack, the authorities are to temporarily disable the certificates of affected ID cards at 00:00, 4 November 2017. According to government officials, the existing infrastructure is incapable of updating the certificates of this large amount of affected cards before the deadline. Priority updates are to be supplied between 3–5 November to government employees and 35,000 medical staff.

Why would they need to vote anonymously, its not like communists are running for office, they're just choosing between the conservative capitalists and the liberal capitalists, hardly anything radical worth monitoring the votes for

Thats a big hmmm from me then, ive never seen anyone with sub 100 connection

speedtest.net/global-index
here you go, maybe this site isn't accurate but it's what most people use

You do realise its speaking out if its ass and out of context? The real problem was that ID cards had aged certificates and were updated. Those who didnt want to update (takes 10 seconds) were blocked. Its sensationalized clickbait.

That makes no sense at all. People use speedtests when they have problems with their internet connection.

Not necessarily

>The real problem was that ID cards had aged certificates and were updated.

If you're trying to be truthful speak truth yourself they weren't aged, but when people discovered ROCA vulnerability in early 2017 all your E-Identity systems were at risk hence they needed to update to patch out this vulnerability. E-Systems has it's own cons and pros but don't try to act like it's unhackable and unvulnerable shit, there were many meltdowns in various spheres like Intel Spectre security vulnerability that existed for years without public knowing until Google's Project Zero and Paul Kocher discovered independently.

I pay 10 dollars for the same speed.

This. I think it might be heavily biased
Heres what actually happened
>someone discovers that the encryption could technically be broken but it is still next to impossible and would take astronomically long time just for one card
>so they updated their certs to one that is literally impossible for humans to break
>those who didn't want to update (takes 10s and they had almost a year) were blocked foe obvious reasons
>thats literally it

Stop posting fake news, this is literally "Le drumpf will be impeached tomorrow" type of wishful thinking

I dont pay anything. Its free :^)
Yes it was an old cert (look up when it was implemented). It was going to be replaced soon but the process was sped up by this concern. Mind you this concern had astronomically low probability of happening, but just to be sure they patched it.

People who fear E systems really just fear innovation and are ignorant to the matter. Same people who keep money under their mattress bc they fear banks

>Stop posting fake news, this is literally "Le drumpf will be impeached tomorrow" type of wishful thinking

I didn't say it got hacked, I just said it wasn't a secure as you make it out to be there was an exploit and risk existed and you're basically defending lalala there's no risks at all everything is perfect it's impossible for human error to occur and to leave out some vulnerabilities and it never happened in history before. Sure now it might be safe now, but you can't guarantee to be it like forever, technology doesn't sit idle and people get more sophisticated.

I don't have any grudge against e-systems in public sphere, but the fact is still paper voting is still the safest form of voting. Unless you live in some Pidorostan like Russia where any voting is not really credible.

euractiv.com/section/banking-union/news/estonia-admits-over-e1-trillion-were-laundered-in-the-country-in-2008-2017/

That was Danske Bank so basically Danes, but Estonian Central Bank who keeps a leash on banks and watches them over surely should've spotted spotted something suspicious or it was going on with their knowledge.

The "risk" was nothing more than a physical possibility that was, i say again, next to impossible to physically exploit. All things have their flaws but you are literally crying over something that is so unlikely to happen you are more likely to get killed by a flying nigger dick. Yes the flaw was there, but the actual concern was so incredibly insignificant. It was patched bc it was easy to do so but literally nothing would have happened if it didnt

>it was going on with their knowledge
bingo

>paying taxes
lmao what you looking smug for paypig?

Attached: 1536188636112.jpg (249x252, 5K)

It's a bit hard to believe that no one in Estonia got bribed for that.

Its a commertial bank, these type of internal affairs are no concern for centeal bank. Nifty Danes doing their thing

based

Here Lithuanian Central Bank with state liquidated few commercial banks as soon as they noticed them doing shady shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ūkio_bankas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoras

Unironically out of three major shareholders for those two banks two of were Russians and they both fled Lithuania.

Afaik Latvia has been known for long for laundering Russian oligarch money along with Cyprus, but this was quite the news that there was such thing happening in Estonia.

Attached: vladimir romanov.jpg (634x463, 41K)

>Its a commertial bank, these type of internal affairs are no concern for centeal bank.

Nigga what? It's their job with regulating, watching over, performing audits, deciding which banks to let in to invest and etc.

Meant for.

what's the point when no torrent ever hits higher than 2mb

>he files taxes
Taxation is theft

I bet it wont take so many years when BASED estonia goes ahead of Finland.

But hey, atleast we have Somalis here

I'm still glad that I was born in Greece rather than Estonia t b h

I get 4 in Australian outer suburbs haha. Not that I mind haha

Eesti...

what the exact fuck are you blabbering about?

0,3% of Somalis who got lost on their way to Sweden or 25% of Russians?

My raxes are going to be annoying as fuck. Im outting it off but also im still waiting for one of my 1099s. Ive worked like 8 different jobs and all but 2 are 1099. I worked for an independant contractor in a different state for a month early last year, and i think we lost eachothers phone numbers. He has no online presence and he doesnt have my current address. FUUUCK. Gotta do some detective work.