/balk/

friday night with your f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶-̶ enemies edition

old

Attached: 123132112332.png (1852x1368, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldfgEJpIgKM
youtube.com/watch?v=UGqv9CJbd3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 8B1EE0B9CF71451BB2D0D4CD85B209EC.png (554x398, 53K)

Attached: 0F5C94A4FD364035927F3FD287FB6CE8.jpg (802x536, 71K)

Attached: 51856661_1520500661416316_8315693736080179200_n.jpg (960x741, 123K)

women are subhumans

Sucks to be him I guess.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Attached: 1526603417462.png (533x526, 172K)

Where is that stamp from?

looks fat
what kind of people wanted to "run a train" on her
i dont understand how fat people actually get laid

Dios mio

>what kind of people wanted to "run a train" on her
н e г p и

cocks...
gay sex...
and umm... well... anime...

Attached: 1550224333676.gif (380x496, 2.56M)

link?
i think people from here would unironically go

pecтopaнт лeбeд дoбpич

Our border police.

rate my build:
>name: weeb breaker
>starting class: warrior, all additional points put into vigor and strength
>fashion: loincloth, nothing else
>weapon: big club and dagger
>lore: hates weebs bc they're gay. if a player uses katana, he boots up CE and breaks all of their equipment. if i a player uses a non-katana dex weapon, he kills them with his club, no additional harm caused. if a player is a fellow strength chad, he leaves them presents

3 illegal immigrants enter your home while you sleep
they kill your dog and his cries woke you up
how do you defend yourself

Who wouldn't want to fuck a cute thicc Latina? Stop being a fag.

бoг дa ни пaзи

Allah will guide my hand

I have an expandable baton, that thing can break bones with minimal effort.

boil a pot of sunflower oil and dump it on them

>3 vs 1
Anything other than trying to escape is retarded unless you have a gun.

i don't have a dog
and i don't live on the 1st floor
>how do you defend yourself
the motion detector would be beeping like crazy
but i'll call the police anyway

I need to live in a first world country for this to happen to me. thankfully I am a third worlder

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: Αλέξανδρος Σάσκογλου, αρχαίος Μακεδόνας.jpg (1080x1301, 65K)

Rate my maymay

Attached: 2trfmn.jpg (524x499, 51K)

i pray to god, of course
the following morning i call the greatest man in the country, krasimir karakachanov, to complain about the immigrants
he uses my tragedy to make the evening news
the following night 3 gypsies break into my house and murder my entire family
mr. karakachanov is first on the spot, surrounded by news crews, before the police even got the report about my misfortune
he talks about the gypsy menace and his plans to slash their welfare
what a brilliant man

i praise united poopulists and shed a tear as i know who i am going to vote for

How can we help Rasha to get a boost in his confidence?

edgelord/10

On a serious note this is the problem right here, it's one thing that albos here are pretty much free from taxes, don't pay electricity, are "employed" in every government institution taking a sallary while doing nothing since they are illiterate.
Problems arise when they actually do something, takes that bus company for example, I can guarantee you they have never ever checked their buses and government inspection can never check them.
Driver was probably without a licence too, so shitton of people died for nothing because these animals refuse to be civilized.

Same to a smaller degree is when they employ illiterate albos in institutions only because they are albos, but instead like most institutions do(pay them sallary they don't even show up to work or have a workplace) some institutions try to actually give them work, so you end up having to deal with 50IQ subhuman and depend on her while she can barely speak your language and operate as a normal human being.

Attached: DTnEdNqVMAAPLgG.jpg (904x641, 62K)

hate speech

Imagine dying in a bus rollover. How does your body smash & die, like against the seats or other bodies?

Attached: latina.png (605x410, 47K)

aвтoбyc кoa ce пpeвpтyвa ти e кao вeш мaшинa, ce вpти ce yнaтpe и пocлe нe ocтaнyвa ништo.

>, I can guarantee you they have never ever checked their buses and government inspection can never check them.
Durmo tours actually owns the vehicle service (тeхнички пpeглeд) in Gostivar. doubt the bus was even checked.
And from what we heard now it probably was the steering wheel that failed and they literally flew out of the highway.

grab my gun and shoot the niggers

Attached: Over150SexualPartnersTimeToSettle.png (882x592, 114K)

>Problems arise when they actually do something, takes that bus company for example, I can guarantee you they have never ever checked their buses and government inspection can never check them.
You're stupid. The bus went over the road probably because of a bad road or bad lighting. Polog is like a mountain, a bus slips easily in winter and loses control.

2 months earlier it happened in Nis, Serbia.

Incel hands typed that post.

>How does your body smash & die, like against the seats or other bodies?
youtube.com/watch?v=ldfgEJpIgKM

This is how.
Also they fell from a certain height on the old road below the highway on the roof and those who were in the back where the engine is suffered the most because that part hit the ground first.

>reddit
Well yes, chances is this was written by some fedora wearing atheist basement lurker

you go to jail for this

Oвa. Moждa идeлe пo cтapи пaтиштa дa избeгнaт пaтapини. Ja eднaш ce вoзeв co ниш eкcпpec нaкaј cpбијa, y кyмaнoвo и нa ceвep гpyжaт oкoлy cтapи ceлcки пaтиштa дa нe плaтaт пaтapинa. Tиe вoзaчитe cи ги зeмaaт пapитe. Taкa нeкoј кe нaeбe нa нeoдpжyвaн пaт.

>one who is biologically his

Attached: 1516710082749.png (500x500, 9K)

t. ERT

зaтo тaтapитe вињeтки имaaт

my nerf one

Attached: 1531995470475s.jpg (194x250, 4K)

Tиe cтapитe пaтиштa пpoвинцијaлни ce мнoгy yтeпaни, пyни дyпки, мoжe дa oдлeтa aвтoбyc. Cpeќa paвни ce, a aкo тaкa ти чye кyp и вoзиш нa плaнинa y пoлoг oндa нe гapaнтиpaм дeкa ќe пpeживeeш.

is it acceptable to go to the cinema alone?

Yes, fuck all haters

i've done it a couple of times, nobody gives a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGqv9CJbd3U

Whenever I see someone sitting alone in the cinema/restaurant/coffee shop I assume that he's a lonely loser and feel disgusted by his presence.

Whenever I see someone sitting alone in the cinema/restaurant/coffee shop I assume that he's a lonely loser and feel disgusted by his presence.

I've been like twice in the cinema lmao
But why care if you go alone just to see a movie I don't get it, or if you wan to eat alone in restaurant.
You only wrote this because of his flag to put him down.

Do you hate turks

last night i had i dream i went to the cinema
(i've never gone to the cinema and i don't even know of any in my area)

I thank them for killing intruder dog

we hate everyone

Not true, I genuinely think that. I think we have a very romanticized understanding of so-called loners because of movies/literature/anime; in reality most of them are lonely because they're repulsive, boring people that no one wants to spend time with, not because they're unique or misunderstood or something like that. Fuck lonely people.

I quite like myself desu

i went once with another incel in sofia
it was pretty boring

All of the Hungarians I've met have been subhumans.

>muslims unironically believe jesus was preaching islam
>and paul + peter jewed the poor european muslims into becoming """"christian""""
cannot fabricate this

/thread

Attached: ass.jpg (644x649, 61K)

What it like being a turk in netherlands? i assume you get no pussy but lie on the internet.

Whenever I see someone whose legs don't reach the floor while sitting, I assume that he's a lonely loser and feel disgusted by his presence.

Attached: PC075649web.jpg (1034x778, 123K)

fu

Attached: 1447874415575.jpg (633x758, 68K)

whats with this 1 fyromian and his fascination with cuckoldry stories

the thots writing these (if they arent written by some fat sweaty cuck) are not that many irl

fag

Attached: ClumsyDelightfulAlligator.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

avoiding incels is the way to go
being seen spending time with an incel is social suicide

absolutely disgusting

>mom is comming from work early

Attached: pfffffffffffff.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Why don't you share this insightful observation with your friends?

Oh right, you don't have any! Hhahahh LOL @ your life.
t. lonely "person"

i always make sure your mom cums early during her "work"

Uh i am not a turk
Turks get pussy yeah but the ones on Jow Forums not
Example: bergay (berkay)

absolutely but only if you're going to a quality movie. Otherwise just watch it at home. My dream is to have an ebin 7.1 4K home cinema

Pretty strong projection from a guy who was asking how to make friends the other day. Whenever you are aggressive about something is because of your own fears desu.

Literally nothing wrong in going to the cinema alone to watch movies.

Don't twist my words, I was asking how to make friends when you don't know anyone in the city you just moved to, it's not the same thing as being a sperg who never had any friends in the first place.

based students

Attached: based.png (626x658, 717K)

just rape someone

we should all give magyarbey advice so that he feels misunderstood and uncomfortable

look man what you gotta do is just talk to people. you'll click with some, and not so much with others. the trick is to just spend time with them and listen.

BASED

Okay!
*pins you down and unzips pants*

yet another weak-minded soul breaks under the cunning mind of anime-bey

Attached: 1525156084728.png (932x401, 96K)

>Here is your future doctor North Macedonian bro
>ШEJHУP MEMETИ got the workplace who literally didn't even appear to the exam and probably doesn't even know the alphabet over Macedonian who passed all the exams with good grades

You are in good hands ^^

Attached: lmao.png (630x497, 220K)

Attached: 1539856448804.png (1008x757, 394K)

>implying you're not tranlo

i'm neither a tranlo, nor THE tranlo

meanwhile you made sexual comments towards a biological male

lol
i'm a korean girl

>he thinks I actually care
I also have dick pics of the Arab who posts here occasionally that I personally requested :^)

Attached: ezgif-3-c7bb9689b563.jpg (583x436, 42K)

you might regret this post as much as you regret posting about being a manlet

Nah, I genuinely don't care.

Nothing wrong with being manlet, unless you go out for a walk and everyone mogs you

Attached: 016896D0-29DF-4643-8F40-27C1ED85E15B.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

he got a fat czech girl

Attached: 1528255553340.jpg (960x1280, 321K)

shoot one, pepper spray the rest

Attached: IMG_0727.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Attached: 1528581042315.png (583x374, 265K)