Why Asian shows constantly bring some foreigners on air?

Here's a Finnish girl there youtu.be/YVnRe9BxdXM

Attached: wwe.jpg (656x232, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_qXf4m-xqA
youtu.be/nZAd6oY8SWw
youtube.com/watch?v=su_qHCBusO8
youtube.com/watch?v=tjT0aGlbsIU
youtu.be/pmQTmFizuFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they love to feel praised by others
i'm not tho

based nip hater

lol it’s funny cause finns are asians :)

by far the cringiest fad in Japan nowadays

bug freaks

cute finn girl

how do I get on this?
will I get a gf if I'm on TV?

brazilian on japanese tv youtube.com/watch?v=l_qXf4m-xqA

no, no. i never hate japs. and brining foreiner on air, many korean tv also do that.

you guys do that too? i fucking hate this tendency

has your country tried not being weaboo?

Yeah, every time I see those shits, I wish I had an automatic rifle

just words. they never try

don't cobain yourself

Where's the Finnish girl?

has bulgaria (my country) been mentioned on asia tv?

She speaks Suomish language fluently
That's why

yes Bulgaria mentioned every time i'd finish watching pokemon
youtu.be/nZAd6oY8SWw

not muuch in my country. people only know your people making nice yogurt.

>people only know your people making nice yogurt.
wot, you guys have Bulgaria yogurt too?

your country, either?

cute interaction lads, you're not fighting for once xoxo :))

nice. proper sized box too

we have this bland called "Meiji Bulgaria yogurt" which is top selling, the thing is it doesn't have anything to do with Bulgaria herself, it's just it was named after the country because it sounded nice

Attached: main-photo.png (443x483, 107K)

cuz theres niggers on my tv.

75% of the shows currently showing contain nignogs and the nicer nignogs are even on the comericals.

ah well it does have something to do with Bulgaria. wiki says Bulgaria govd was reluctant to let the company Meiji adapt their name lol

if it's made with the specific bacteria "lactobacilicus bulgaricum" or whatever, it can still be called bulgarian, it doesn't need to be made here.

here they are .
lefty is 'Bulgaris'
righty is 'Bulgaria'
right ones cover says, 'The Yogurt that Bulgarians approved'

Attached: a0000192_11173380.jpg (320x330, 33K)

its like a funny monkey for them

On Korean TV there is a show called "Happy Together"
One episode they brought famous international K-Pop stars
>Hong Kong dude always tried to impress girls
>American one didn't know English
>Japanese girl and dude almost fought with each other because of one word
>Chinese girl didn't speak a lot but she was chic
>Thai girl looked like my old gf

youtube.com/watch?v=su_qHCBusO8
forgot link :DDDDDDD

yeah my bad. basically every single Japanese kid know the name Bulgaria because of that bland
>The Yogurt that Bulgarians approved
lol Meiji Bulgaria yogurt has that label too iirc

>doesn't have anything to do with Bulgaria
kek, same here it seems

well it does, the company uses the Bulgarian bacteria as he said

The biggest reason is it's cheap and many people still watch them. So it increased in the past 10 years. They are kinda like youtube videos.

There were shows bringing some foreigners before that but it was more serious back then.

Yes, there's this one TV show that featured a bulgarian chef as one of the hosts
youtube.com/watch?v=tjT0aGlbsIU

Remember when Japanese television was all about crazy high budget game shows that were hilarious to watch?

Damn, I miss 1990s Japan...

I've always wondered why they have those retarded looking nips making exaggerated reactions and stupid faces every three seconds.
Literally this.
Japanese just like to hear foreigners tell them how much they "love" Japan, and to mock said foreigners without them knowing.

who's this guy, is he in a kpop group?

That's when Lost Decade didn't hit your country

Also post example pls

Japanese game shows? These were a rage to watch on youtube when I was a smoll bean (13). I never laughed and thought it was lame.

Is this Let's Eat Together?

He's a Bulgarian chef. He cooks nice dishes for his guests. The guests are usually k-pop idols. If they like it the most, he wins the game. Sorry the video only has a very little footage of him. Skip to 0:30 to see the man.

no, i saw him but i meant who was the guy tasting it

Not sure about the English title. Literally it would translate as "please take care of my fridge"

No idea desu. Probably yeah

you don't recognize your celebs? same here lol

Ucchan Nanchan
Anything with Takeshi and Sanma in it.

Is it うっちゃんなんちゃん?

youtu.be/pmQTmFizuFY

Based Anti-Jap poster

but no truer words have been spoken

Haha, that slogan would never sell in the EU. Anything made in Bulgaria is considered sub par at best.

we export things to the eu? like what?

Japs don't see distinction between european cunts, while Polish brands try their best to hide they are from Poland if they want to sell shit in western europe for Japs it doesn't matter and for example Polish porcelain is popular there for whatever reason.

Beggars/organised crime

no i mean products that say made in bulgaria
btw can you tell the difference between a bulgar and gypsy or is it just all bulgars to you?

I saw a vid on utube when Bvllgatians sew Zara clothes.

Fuck Autistan

it's not just zara, even "luxury" brands have their shit sewn here. but they put a stamp made in italy or spain or whatever on them and sell it that way. i don't know who's a bigger faggot, the retards who buy this stuff or the niggers who run these corporations who came up with the scheme.

To be honest, i have never seen a product in sweden that says made in Bulgaria that i can remember from the top of my head. But i assume you export stuff to the rest of the EU and probably also to sweden. Maybe wine?
The beggars are all gypsies that is true. I have met ethnic romanians and bulgars, and the difference is obvious. But most people never think about that here since it is very rare to meet ethnic bulgars in sweden.

i see, thanks for explaining.
well, you're probably safe with food and drinks which are unironically high quality. other stuff is probably shoddier than what you could get from other places in the eu.

they are look the same

wowowow she's so cute

bump

Attached: Без названия.jpg (261x193, 5K)