OOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

OOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Attached: 1546459939518.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thread again

Attached: 1547955614673.jpg (972x472, 52K)

BY THE DAWN'S *mumbling*

>Be my slave by other name and be happy about it, wagecuck!
I swear, sometimes I really regret that capitalism is the only choice we have if not even more slavery under communism. I will just finish my agronomy course and go back to live in a farm.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

>gib me muny employees
>let me home employees i am feeling le lazy

These people are dead inside. I worked in a call center. We had similar shit and was the worst experience of my life beyond shitty egocentric bosses and under average salary.

>I can't believe how much money you pay me... Do you wantsome back

This is just white mom posting

>Why don't you go home early, we have everything under control
unironically had to tell my old supervisor this. he was a terribly paranoid workaholic, poor guy

According to Dilbert, the stupidest people in a company are put in management while the smartest have to work under their silly antics. That is true? I only worked in science labs and farm work.

>china is a hivemi-...

Would put a death threat in the suggestion box

Repeat after me;
THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO CAPITALISM
>THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO CAPITALISM

Attached: 1549924331790.jpg (858x821, 359K)

>America isn't 320 million people, it's one satire poster made by Giggles and Grins

There is a principle that people who are doing well at their job are usually promoted. This keeps happening until they are at a position they are doing poorly in, at which point they will no longer be promoted. So people tend to wind up in jobs they are terrible at in management.

>reverse image search
>literally all the reactions are negative
>"lole why do Amerilards think this is good?"

Attached: come on now.jpg (474x494, 25K)

>damage control
not gonna work José

I should also add that I worked in the same field as the author Scott Adams, and it is pretty accurate there. But I did have a few based managers in there as well.

wagie wagie get in your cagie

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15 Amazon has patented a system that would put workers in a cage, on top of a rob (886x708, 217K)

>OOOOOOH WAGE CAN YOU SEE

Attached: MKxK4eVS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

This is just a shitty boss. Though massive corporations can be even more delusional.

Depending in the farm that can be a lot of work.

Yeah I can understand if they are putting in 70 hour weeks. The likelyhood of them fucking up is greatly increased and they will be a stressed out dickhead.

>put in management
As an engineer it depends in the group. Some use guys who were engineers (design or fueld) for years who will be competent. Other times they will put someone in charge of budgets or management who has no idea what really goes into the work or even what the work entails. Then you have major fucking issues.

A lot of work, but the owner is his own boss in small farms. My family has just a few hectares. Nothing really impressive. Work routine is tiring, but varied, so the feeling of being bored out their minds sitting Ina chair all day in front a computer is not a issue. I would exchange a hoe and a scythe in place of a necktie anyway of my life.

yes but you're not forced to do anything by a superior and you can go your own pace in that field, you also don't have to worry about making a fake facade personality for customers either.

it's technically more work, but way less stressful and kinda /comfy/

At least you dont have to perform a ritualistic dance for the cows everyday

Attached: 1477889707855.png (575x601, 363K)

>millenials need constant approvation
Well, you knwo that it is not only in the USA

>Remember user, the customer is always right!

Attached: 1505147424716.jpg (1280x800, 186K)

>small appartment
>small shitbox of a car
>no expensive hobbies
>20 hours a week are enough to support my modest lifestyle
>mfw listening to co workers talking about their sleeping problems, burnout and 60 hour weeks
>mfw some of the actually believe this will fuel their careers and they're going to be bosses and make 300k a year

People are doing this to themselves really.

Attached: 1519306186356.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Based. Doing any more than 20 hours a week is literally stripping yourself of any free time & humanity.

Attached: 1549568671934.png (785x847, 287K)