I love america

I love america.

Attached: 1549318331866.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiUBXhaKPkw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549364121479.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw
youtube.com/watch?v=6WiPUBFWeis
youtu.be/tq2EC2pEe6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf

Without sound it sucks

Attached: 1549684463808.png (497x617, 15K)

Attached: dab.gif (220x295, 604K)

nice job americans

well i don't

What the hell

bro, why?

Attached: 1550044427952.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

>Watching it without audio

youtube.com/watch?v=tiUBXhaKPkw

based zoomers

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549364121479.webm

Why are zoomers so obsessed with Fortnite?

I want this planet to burn

Based Judaism

It was Chink backed and funded weaponized fad bait designed to capture as many people in Tencent data mining as possible on behalf of the CPC. Children fall for it most easily.

half of americans were cringie as fuck commiting stolen valor and feeling like a war vet during the COD golden era.

Yes but that was a government backed fad. Companies associated with the US military loved investing into CoD development studios since it provided a generation of easily manipulated fools running towards recruitment offices.

Same way the Superbowl has massive nationalistic and patriotic display focus from the retarded anthem worship to F18 jet fly overs and is also heavily backed by the US military.

That's more in like with an average Canadian than an average American

In my school days, these kids would end up beaten up inside the garbage can for doing something so silly.

Are you actually defending fortnite?

True. But doesn’t your government try to make it seem cool by bringing in more welfugees?

Sad thing is, my country is not that far behind in obsession with stupid social network and media. At least we don't put Instagram and Twitter in school tests yet as far as I know.

See my above post
Clearly not. Chinks are even worse than the US military.

I suddenly understand American school shootings. I can see their point now.

america really needs to fix its zoomer problem

Do Americans honestly have any other arguments for anything other than screaming about whiteness or refugees?

Here's a tip for your future attempt at non-arguments. Refugees are capped for assistance, they get 1 year of welfare if they're government brought (20% of all claims) and they get absolutely 0 welfare if they're privately sponsored (Which is 80% of refugees arrived in Canada since 2010). Also we don't take single males of non-targetted groups. Families, women, Christians and LGBT only.

So you can stop trying to apply Euro-focused BUT REFUGEE arguments on Canada.

What in the flying fuck am I watching?

The 2019 version of that kid who would do stupid shit in class to be remembered.

Ok. But what about all the SJWs? I knew two Canadian girls, both were huge SJWs

>lgbt

Attached: 1549038984666.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Yes, are you arguing gays are not pretty targetted minorities in the middle east?

Wow 2 out of 36 million, big sample.

If you want to target an issue in Canada go for the annoying pro-chink element in the government who allow them to get away with murder in destroying the economy in Vancouver.

Or maybe the infestation of Pajeets who are as populous as chinks here but always fly under the radar because everyone focuses on the chinese.

Per Capita Canadians are more SJW than Americans lol. Donald Trump would be considered Hitler in your embarrassment of a country.

Literally every SJW movement is born and nurtured in the US.

go back to r*Ddit

What is the original version ? I think this freak just copies someone ?

Is this your first day on the internet? This shit was everywhere, including spammed to fuck here.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVEdQJ7qtJw

Anglophone internet ≠ francophone internet

Do.you know Squeezie ?

>American schools

youtube.com/watch?v=6WiPUBFWeis

He actually started well. You can even see people impressed. But then it gets awkward.

Too bad about everything else.

Anime
youtu.be/tq2EC2pEe6s

>Cut off for being a zoomer is 95
>tfw I'm born in 97
Video games were a mistake , someone please help my generation

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (435x512, 40K)