I wish I lived in Germany so much bros

I wish I lived in Germany so much bros

Attached: qv8cu.jpg (320x235, 10K)

How would you benefit from living here?

absolutely nothing. user is just being retarded

Guess so. Because I don't see any major benefit from moving to Germany if you already live in a 1. world country.

usa is no longer first world, time to wake up n smell the kaka

as a matter of fact it's starting to resemble russia ever since the cold warn ended, strangely.

Attached: russia.jpg (600x800, 130K)

Same but not as immigrant

I know you're stupid so I won't get angry at you, I just ask for you go back to /b/

Russia is way better than the US to live in.

Even for politics and poverty accounted, USA is a first world country. You'd realize this if you have ever been to a real non-first world country.

yeah okay burgermutt slave.

not everyone lives on your hollywood propaganda machine. some of us actually see your shithole for what it really is, a turd in a very fake gold wrapper posing as candy.

but keep telling yourself, murka #1, yeah, myh guns (which are slowly being grabbed more and more)...what ever.

death to america.....oops,l ol looks like yous already dead.

Attached: USS od A.jpg (1393x734, 116K)

except the weather and the street surroundings

I wish foreigners would not live in Germany so much bros

Attached: file.png (157x79, 20K)

Not big deal for american, you have a visa free with Germany

Attached: 1502743142519.jpg (2000x1125, 420K)

just for a few months like many other countries. it doesnt allow him to work here. And why should it?
americans dont let anyone in either.

The US is a soulless shithole full of annoying, fake people, garbage food and corporate lobbying ruining absolutely everything. I'd kill to live in a comfy European village or even the average city there, though considering many factors Germany is my top choice followed by Sweden yes. Been learning German for years for other reasons so that makes this a little realistic at least

Not OP btw

>it's a second/third world shitholes call the US third world episode
We're shit by first world standards but Jesus you retards are deluded

Man, anytime i mention being glad i live in america and show empathy and sadness for third worlders, the third worlders bombard me with how chill it is to live in third world countries and that im stupid for thinking they suck. Hmmm are they just coping? Their arguments can be convincing desu

hey yo yankee "first worlder"

some of your cities look worse than war torn Bhagdad...but your'e not under military invasion...a-are u?

Attached: US NY GHETTO.jpg (348x265, 21K)

>We're shit by first world standards
This isn't even true, the shittiest US states have higher purchasing power than most yuro cunt trees.

Attached: adjustedRPP.jpg (1600x784, 247K)

>The US is a soulless shithole full of annoying, fake people, garbage food and corporate lobbying ruining absolutely everything.
You could say the same thing about Germany or any other first world country. We have lobbying as well and lots of our cuisine and takeaway food is horrible too. It's probably just a little bit less extreme than in the US.

If you like German culture more than American culture always feel free to come, but don't expect it to be a complete different thing. It's just a different shade of gray.

lol get a load of this dumb monkey and his simple monkey logic

"muh purchasing power = first world."

lol stupid dumb brown monkey scum

Yes, high purchasing power = first world, deal with it.

I rest my case.

Is it true videogames/consoles are insanely expensive in brazil? Ive heard fucked up stories. Theres a reason piracy is huge there?

Your very empty case next to an American case that's nearly bursting with so much money*

Yes we have not only high consumption tax, but also massive import tariffs on anything tech-related, and when you account for shit incomes it get even worse proportionally. I built my mid-range pc (i5, 1060 etc) for the price you could get a high-end machine.

Attached: .jpg (768x1024, 95K)

america isn't first world, user

Damn, thats a tough break. Sorry brazilbro :(

youre not even worth a (you) subhuman favela monkey boi.

let alone a serious discussion

literally feel Im responding to a chimp on a PC on the other side over there....what a mind fuck

Attached: brazil.gif (354x200, 1.67M)

Because one user posted a random pic of urban decay? Urban decay can be found in Germany and France too.

S. Korea was Africa tier till the 50s and its economy was artificially built from the ground up by the US

Yet it is considered 1st world.
made me think.

no you are not german
no you are not anglo
no you are not free
no you aren't a super power

yes you are mutt
yes you are a slave to the jews
yes your country is a shithole
yes hispanics will takeover

the stupid monkey thinks USA is responsible for what Koreans have achieved.

man I've read too many monkey's on keyboards today, Im avoiding reading anything from br*zil flag for the next 24 hours.

Without the US there wouldn't be a South Korea retard, what do you think half of a dirt poor country could defeat the other half + China with USSR support?

I wanna live in America.

Attached: America.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Estonia will be more American than America in the future. You have free market economics, free speech and concealed carry.

It's not the same.
>concealed carry
Ew.

Attached: Gun cat.jpg (750x685, 28K)

lol, you're cute :3

My sister lives in Germany and she seems to be pretty satisfied with everything with life there so far, especially the people's committed mindset towards environmental protection, artist support and improving work efficiency, although she never stops complaining about its unimaginably unhelpful and arrogant public office/ postal services, poor quality water, closed shops on Sundays and very shocking amount of unmannered people.

>poor quality water
Expand please.

>I wish I lived in Germany so much bros

Attached: 1547062016347.png (526x397, 149K)

this, dont come here every single town and city is rundown shithole detroit style

Germans are literally autistic, you'd know if you ever been there for more than a week.
Their language is schwer enough but the people are even harder to read and understand since most of them have a really delicate facade and get bothered easily, quite literally like autists notice frivolous and not so important things and dare spazz and sperg about them.
Brother lives there, works and studies, been offered the same route but will glady always refuse. I just can't fucking take these people, rather make roughly 7 times less here but be comfortable and visit my brother once every 2-3 years for 2 weeks and as soon as the plane hits we're off to the netherlands.

>Trump becomes president
>HURR AMERICA NO LONGER FIRST WORLD

Attached: pepe close up.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

I feel for you bro, I'm thinking about moving there actually

>garbage food
And you want to move to Germany? lmao

you'd ruin it with your presence like all other foreigners

>tfw no german gf

Attached: 1549672599768.jpg (885x1024, 100K)

I'd rather Austria desu. I want to make friends with an Austrian.

Attached: Australia.png (2000x1333, 1K)

Germany doesn't have a society that subsists off of sugarized processed chemically flavored fat mixed with bonemeal and other animal waste products mashed into cube by a factory robot packaged and shipped into the frozen section and then into the burger's microwave

Hope you're not implying you're any different you maple syrup slurping faggot