Why are white people so much more beautiful than the other races?

Why are white people so much more beautiful than the other races?

Attached: ryan-gosling-blue-suit.jpg (1983x1115, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swN3MS1Yw_g
pnas.org/content/106/48/20174
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the goose is such a handsome lad

Attached: 5FC3AF14-27E7-40EE-866F-3BF126163BB9.jpg (576x720, 87K)

average

He is

Attached: MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg (1619x2048, 1.04M)

>be african/indian/amerindian man, 8000 B.C.
>warm climate year round
>women know how to gather fruits and cultivate various types of plants
>more wives = more food
>if I have 4 wives, 3 other men have no wives
>kill them in brutal combat
>marry my 4 wives
>fuck them
>give birth to several ugly motherfuckers

>be european man, 8000 B.C.
>have small plot of land and a few animals
>want to fugg and have children
>women can't gather fruit because there is none, can't cultivate plants for most of the year because it's too cold
>more women = less food
>other men don't have land or animals
>can pick any woman I want
>pick the prettiest
>ugly women die single and childless
>meanwhile you have several attractive babies
>rinse and repeat for millennia

inb4 "european winter isn't that harsh" it is if you don't have modern central heating and thick synthetic coats

Attached: Rodrigo-Hilbert.jpg (900x506, 299K)

Because they have everything that makes someone attractive: fair skin, superior height, wealth and power

However Asian females are naturally more attractive since they have many of the above + a neotenous appearance.
The males not so much though because they too have a netenous face and men are expected to look older and tough

>However Asian females are naturally more attractive
Lmfao stop spreading this retarded meme Jow Forums incels, it's literally 100% wrong

what is supposed to be above average in italy?

neotony literally makes women naturally more attractive though

youtube.com/watch?v=swN3MS1Yw_g
Imagine white women doing this

i don't find men with colse eyes and no jaw so attractive

Attached: DS0cnOfXcAA0IrW.jpg (1200x1200, 269K)

He is not that handsome as Jow Forums autists make him out to be. I am female and straight btw, and I don‘t like the way he looks. He has an extremely punchable face.

Not really true though. Every race is ugly on average, and every race has their beautiful people. We are all the same ugly beauty statistics. Everyone just has their own prefrences. Yellow fever people, have you ever looked thru a japanese "year book"? 80% are ugly. Dont be tricked by the idol girls who have nice fashion and clothes and bleach their skin and nipples/photoshop. And this is the same as everywhere. Most white americans/europeans are average and ugly and weird looking, its the truth

post hijab

Lmao sorry roastie but it only another man can see the perfection that is Ryan Gosling, you’re kind can never understand his beauty.

(no homo)

>the white obsessed beaner strikes again

Seriously dude..
You're pathetic. neck yourself.

Grown women acting like children look retarded and gooks are no exception.

big
cope

Whites are ugly

Ew
They act like they’re retarded

Fuck you nigger

>Every race is ugly on average
not true. average whites are just average, average indians are hideous.

Yep in fact this is the leading theory on how both the blue eye and blonde genes spread (and probably some other ones too).

According to the standards put up by white people themselves.
Although lately due to consumption of media (predominantly dominated by white people), the global standards are also slowly unifying into the same thing

But yeah, goddamn it if the goose isnt attractive as fuck.

Who's mogging who here? Cavil looks a but unsure with hand in pocket , gandy has hand to chest , sign of alpha

Why do you defend whites when you are not white

gandy is way more manly

Brutish thots actually responding here

Attached: 1531700224047.png (395x347, 102K)

This, most of his fans are boomer bitches who love him from the notebook . They associate him as attractive because of his lead role in that shitty movie p

So do people of non-white races consider whites to be more sexually attractive than their own race?

Attached: Gnrc77x.png (512x506, 469K)

According to the standards put up by white people themselves. All races/cultures had their own ideas of what beauty indicated, ideas that often did not align with each other.
Although lately due to consumption of media (predominantly dominated by white people), the global standards of beauty are also slowly unifying and morphing into the same thing which is kind of sad desu.

But yeah, goddamn it if the goose isnt attractive as fuck.

t. Assblasted roastie
He will forever be loved by us because he is literally the perfect/ideal version of us.

Russians are white.

>average whites are just average

If you werent a thirdworlder who worship whites you would know that isnt true ive travled to europe and the average person is ugly

t. black cuckposter

if men got bald at 10 the bald gene would be extinct by now :(

you might say objectively that within the white race there is more difference compared to other races (sharp face, coloration) and within the white race there is more diversity

a lot of people don't subscribe to the idea that beauty is objective, so from that point of view
>white world is most successful, most productive
>people migrate from all over the world to white countries to leach off of that wealth
>in countries that are majority white and culturally white
>so they are advertised to using white models and so forth

and then you get people complaining about "eurocentric standards of bueaty" because they wish that whites didn't exist anymore and they could just inherit everything that white nations have worked the last 1000 years to create by way of just physically showing up here.

by either standard I would say it displays white superiority

Attached: china.png (1754x688, 1.7M)

>wrinkles
>assymetrical face
>diverging eyeballs
>weak jawline
Nope.

Asians are proud cucks and don't represent poc

Asian women are ugly tho

I can confrm. My asian ex gf had major white envy.

Assuming it's a big genetic selector and women get to choose in the first place, I guess it would.
Also an insidious thing: I think baldness gene can pass from mother while not being very visible on women of young age. My dad is old, has rheumatoid arthritis (immunity disease) goes through chemo every few months because of it, also had other surgeries and meds; yet, his hairline is straight as fuck. Meanwhile my mother's hairlike is kinda receded but it's nothing too bad because male and female baldness patterns differ. My hairline is fucked since the high school.

Interestingly, her face is pretty caucasoid relative to the average chink. Maybe it's just plastic surgery.

>>weak jawline
Are you on heroin or what

no it isnt lol, moortugeese bitch
but asians ( mongolids ) are cute while white girls can't do it

It's a bad photo of Cavill desu

This sounds very plausible. But is there any evidence that non whites have fewer male ancestors than whites?

>people of non-white races
i guess you meant whites living in multicultural societies, right?

Whites are objectively more physically attractive

i can't read these threads, so much cringe.

Nothing on Jow Forums is cringy because none of it is personally identifiable. If we were to say the things here on facebook then yeah it can be cringy

it's honest, mustafa

bitch is ugly and no I'm not a coal burner roastie, yes I am not attracted to black men(no offense) yes I'm female, yes I know I'm not pretty, and yes I rather prefer someone who goes on Jow Forums. Yes, I hate everyone.

bullshit
I am a guy and even I would suck his dick.
not only is he attractive he looks friendly and likable too.

>I'm not pretty
post pic

Attached: eg.jpg (448x448, 21K)

Attached: file (2).png (669x658, 532K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO ANZU
WHAT HAPPENED?????

No

>yes I rather prefer someone who goes on Jow Forums

Attached: mpv-shot0146.jpg (512x384, 45K)

>tfw girls only like me for my height

Fuck y'all racist ass crackers

I'm black and in real life girls like me bet you haven't got any matches on tinder eh

There was a study on ancient ydna and mtdna diversity but I'm phone posting right now so I can't link

then why are skimos and nenets so ugly?

HAHAHAHHAHA supid theory ruined in a single line

There isn’t. Y chromosome diversity (or the lack of it for all human populations outside of Africa) doesn’t show any evidence of that at all.

pnas.org/content/106/48/20174

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004064

This is stupid for various reasons.

False. It is a theory on why Europeans are beautiful sure. But Europeans were originally blue eyed, Europeans with brown eyes are due to admixture with other races across the years.

Any proof of this?

>Europeans with brown eyes are due to admixture with other races across the years.
just what
you're saying everybody had blue eyes down to andalusia and greece? got any proofs?

that's why eskimos and the finno ugrics are the most handsome people in the world uh

BEHOLD THE MASTER RACE NORDIC MAN

Attached: y5Z4Eso.png (415x628, 607K)

I feel like posting my sexy jawline here but don't want to dox myself

Height is still pretty shit if you're uber ugly though I didn't get pussy until I lost weight and I'm 6 2

What part of "other men don't have land or animals" you n****** didn't get? It's implied that euros have as many (few) male ancestors as other races.

smaller gene pool, different enviromental pressures

t. bushra
fuck off sandnig

better post your sexy penis then

But my peen is tiny

I would look like Gandy if only my chin was slightly bigger

WHY GOD WHYYY

Nigger leave Germany please until they gas you

Black women have the most developed bodies but least attractive face. Asian women have the least developed bodies but most attractive face. White women are somewhere in between

But neither of the things you said are true
Gandy looks retarded btw
>wrinkles
The only wrinkle is on his forehead and it's not particularly noticeable. Also, pretty much anyone who's past puberty has some kind of wrinkle on their forehead unless you literally never show any emotions

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Asian women have the least developed bodies but most attractive face
hell no, white have the most beautiful face and body, black are ridiculous and get really fat after 25.

Jow Forums and reddit like Gosling because he attainable and has that guy next door look. Pathetic men

Mogoloid features are objectively more attractive.

*White American

Europeans are Neanderthals. Neanderthals all had blue eyes and blonde hair. Just google it and you will get tons of sources.

butthurt yuropoors

his eyes have a different size but i think it's qt and his stare is warm and dreamy like his smile

see:
In America, Polish men would be considered outsider tier

round face freaks

>Black women have the most developed bodies but least attractive face
not true, blacks are just fat. they have 0 boobs in 99.9% of the cases, and I'm saying that as a man who thinks ass is better than boobs. Not just that, they stink. And their personalities are terrible. Way worse than white women.

This, neandethals were white

Attached: Cranoch_Burials_Female.jpg (2500x2687, 331K)

>europeans are neanderthal
lol
euros have more neanderthal admixture, but there's not a single human being from the last ten thousand years who's anywhere close to being an actual neanderthal

Whatever you know what I mean