Is the atheist population increasing or decreasing in your country?

Is the atheist population increasing or decreasing in your country?

Attached: 1497917021293.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Increasing
In the 22nd century we'll no more be a muslim-majority country anymore
Truth prevails.

Attached: big.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

yikes

Cringe

All religions will die in this millenium

increasing

Yes the vast majority is atheist here and it is increasing each year
I've never seen a fedora fag though

Increasing probably
Can't wait

Humans won't survive this millennium

>I'm atheist and not agnostic

Attached: 1549736009851.png (1300x2000, 307K)

hopefully decreasing
my church has gotten a little more popular in recent years but not as much as i'd like to see

Increasing
People are finally seeing behind the lies and finding truth

decreasing because more and more people are seeing the light and follow the word of Allah الله

increasing among zoomers. only atheists among boomers are the ones who were/are commies in 1970-1990's

Increasing unfortunately
This country is fucked

Agnostics are atheists, unless you want to meme about "a belief that no gods exist" which is like 0,01% of "atheists", must just think that gods probably don't exist.

They will

increasing until retard americans decide to invade and give everyone an excuse to rally behind religion again

What you're telling me is that most atheists are actually agnostic.
Words have meaning for a reason.

But some people also classify it as "weak" and "strong" atheism.

this
I wish jews would finally exterminate all humans and end this facade

retards

Increasing

Neither. It's kinda staying around 85% atheist.
>less white people believe in any kind of god
>but more muslims comes here

It balances out. Though there has been a spike in foreigners abandoning their religion as well. Both my neighbours are from Syria and both have gone 100% atheist since they moved here.

People move to Sweden and find out that there is no god.

True kek.

Same. One of the families in my house came from Syria about 6 years ago, they all speak Swedish pretty good now and they go don't practice any religion. The father said it was one of the reasons they immigrated here, so their kids could grow up without it.

Then the end is coming.

Nah, the age of reason is coming.

I highly doubt that even being completely irreligious, a lot of people that don't subscribe to any religion completely are still full of brainlet superstitions. A good example is East Asia in general, no one really gives a fug about religion in Japan but a lot of them believe in ghosts and such stupid shit.

The state lutheran church seems to be dying pretty fast. Most of the members aren't even christians.
All other religions and denominations though seem to be growing

People are retarded, religion or no religion but nothing has caused more bloodshed, war and death than religion. Without it there's at least one less thing people will fight over.

Do non-religious people in Sweden also subscribe to weird superstitious beliefs?

No not really. Superstition isn't really a big thing here.

Swedes are superstitious as fuck though.
>dont walk under a ladder
>spit over your shoulder if a black cat crosses the road
>bird shit on head, buy lottery ticket before wiping
>bird shit on shoulder makes you lucky
>dont step on tile cracks
etc.

Increasing. Hopefully, a country neighboring won't get freedom'd so that we won''t get الصحوة again.

Sure, if your name is Agda and you are 87 years old. Never met anyone who takes those things seriously.

>not ignostic

honestly i don't care. i just want followers of every faith to live in peace.
> except muslims

There are still 981 years to go until this millennium is done, you're aware of that, right? I personally don't think humanity will get to see the end of it, we're destroying ourselves.

So you dont want muslim live in peace thats why your military stir the syrian condition, mr Putin?

Increasing but Egyptian athesists are more cringe than western ones so I don't know if that is good or bad

That doesn't make much sense, I'm an agnostic because I don't know if there is a higher power, I don't actively deny its existence