Attached: image.jpg (640x384, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a great continent, yes.

NO COLLUSION *dabs*

TREASON?

Attached: TREASON.jpg (788x394, 56K)

you really have to be delusional to think that.
And I know an army of burgers is going to reply with bullshit ad hominems and refugee memes.

but its a simple statements of facts, in europe barely anybody respects trump. maybe the poles who seem extremly eager to suck up to america in their eternal paranoia.

he doesnt look tough he looks like a child throwing a tantrum in foreign politics.

based

Attached: w8nufh9sxua01.png (556x548, 384K)

*nods respectfully towards america*

It's treason then

Attached: E15CE888-70B3-49AF-9DD2-308C4ADB54EE.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

No shit, only Jow Forumstards disagree.

dumb amerimutts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Attached: American meet up.jpg (1400x527, 167K)

Jow Forumstards have become mainstream in this day and age.

You don't need to respect his personality or his behavior tho you will still jump when he tells you to jump.

Not really. They're just pretty loud about their mediocre beliefs.

no lol

but we dont. trump is literally the first president that has lost most of the soft power america has held over europe. no sanctions on iran. no stop to north stream 2. no immedeate rasing of defense spending, we are keeping with the (gradual commitment to raising spending we made years before) and no reduction in trade surplus. in fact our politicians would be retarded to listen to anything trump says, it would kill their approval. the correct approach and the one currently taken is to ignore him and drag things out till a reasonable person is in office.
you are the one that jumps when america tells it to notus.

Remember that over half of the country voted against him. We're embarrassed as hell. I fucking hate Hillary for failing so miserably

yes but I am not really considered to be a serious country

only about 21% of the country voted against him

>Remember that over half of the country voted against him.
Um, no they didn't.

Attached: bRgO6.png (1050x670, 84K)

are you Memeing? Drumpf improved the economy, he has great jobs numbers, stock market numbers hasn't invaded anyone yet etc he just talks kinda like a retard but that is because he's appealing to the voters

>maybe the poles who seem extremly eager to suck up to america in their eternal paranoia.
lmao. He's a laughingstock here as well

>inb4 that butthurt russian with baby boomers dressed up in trump shirts

i dont vote but i honestly hopes he wins again just to see the seething for 4 more years

Attached: 1533757871255.jpg (776x748, 115K)

to be honest she was quite unlikable from my view of the campaign. you cant run a campaign on the merrit of being a women, you shouldnt mention it at all it looks very unproffesional. I dont remember merkel ever putting much emphasis on being female.
there is also the issue of calling the opposition voters "deplorables" if you go on the level of politics that is insults the one with the most experience in that area is going to win and that was trump.
obama though I dont agree with all of his politics always retained an air of professionality and didnt seem arrogant. considering that hillary is the wife of a former president it reeks of political elite and nepotism anyway, showing any sign of arrogance, even if not totally misplaced with an enemy like trump, is especially damaging in that position.

He got rid of the stupid Obamacare forced health insurance which is a big relief.

ahh thats good to know. the news make it look like poland has gone mad.