Be american

>be american
>carry one (1) gram of marijuana
>life in prison without parole

Attached: images (7).jpg (259x194, 12K)

they're still gonna smoke it cause Americans are druggies

I wish that they’d make another Simpsons GTA clone

Its pretty fucked up. The cia even admitted it made marijuana so illegal and life ruining back in the 60s/70s/80s so they could keep non whites unsuccessful as a community. and they knew white people smoke it too but thats why there is a rule to avoid white people as the police. Everyone smokes, and it was the best way to keep incriminating blacks and keep them in prison.

It got classified as a Tier I hard drug because Tricky Dick (?) wanted to fuck over hippies by sending them to prison on grounds of owning hard drugs, because he wanted to suppress political dissent at home because of Vietnam.
It was left that way by accident I'd say.

Silly americans and their controversial race laws lol

We legalized weed before you did

sorry, *WAY before you did.

>be canadian
>go outside my lovely house
>get gored by a moose

>legalizing weed
Why is America such a degenerate shithole?

Gotta keep the prisons full full for the prison-industrial complex

>Outlawed free speech

Why is Yurop such a cuckfest?

Did you? Federal doesn't think so

>I only dare to speak if the government permits it

Attached: 1546786778449.gif (413x243, 51K)

I don't live outside my state leaf

Attached: weed map.png (1920x960, 316K)

>I want all American culture to be the same

The white elite hate competition. They do anything in their power to keep it that way, no matter how evil it is. Im white, but when i think about it, the reason all the bad things that happened to me and my family in our lives was because of white people. I dont hate whites or anyone for that matter, but just speaking the truth...

Yeah, that sums up the average yuropoor

Amazing how per capita, they're a hundred times more cuck'd & SJW than us, despite being largely white. Bizarro world

>live in a state whose motto is literally "Live free or die"
>every single state surrounding us has legal weed including canada
>our government is waiting so they can sell it in the state liquor stores and make more money off it
>have to travel over an hour to pick up every single time and if feds are for some reason checking at the boarder its a felony

Attached: nh.jpg (500x544, 33K)

Police have to file stuff and because the system is crap minor things clogs the system so they don't report some traffic violations and so do cameras and because possessing small quantities of Marijuana got it's punishment reduced it's not worth arresting over.

We live in a civilized society, where we take care of each other. Unlike in America, where it only matters if idiotic people can say and do idiotic shit.

you're retarded, weed is illegal because religious nuts find it extremely taboo

>Police have to file stuff and because the system is crap minor things
this is such a misconception, I have never in my life seen somebody get in trouble for just weed unless they did something illegal while carrying weed. Cops really don't give a shit, it's just the fed who cares and the local politicians who worship the fed

>take care of each other
I don't believe this. people are basically ostracized there if they don't act normal. There's no individualism, you're forced to put on an npc face.

>It was left that way by accident I'd say.

No, it was left that way because it was during the inflated prisoner era from Nixon that the prison industrial complex was born

Can't give up that profit.

We have 13 political parties in parliament. How many do you have again?

>having no freedom is civilized

This is why your women don't fuck you

I can say nigger on twitter and not get jailed

two but there's hundreds of parties

Nigger is not considered a swear word here. You can say it on television without problems.

see:

but can you say death to all niggers?

Only in parliament. Where it matters.

kek

It isn't a misconception here, it's a known fact and it was confirmed by the police some time ago that during an especially busy period that road cameras were letting people slide with speeding tickets if they went a bit above the speed limit because of that stuff.

We have absolute freedom of speech in parliament.

You still lived in a congested shithole with nothing to do and no freedom of speech

tiny houses, no income

you lost the lottery of life

You live in a shithole surrounded by angry niggers and even when you try to stay in your own home it just blows away when it gets a bit windy.

road cameras should be illegal

None of that applies in my state - which is bigger than your country

Your gut is bigger than my country.

Retards who don't know they should follow the law get fined.

my state isn't fat

Lefty states are based.

Where I use to live they added in road cameras and it actually increased road accidents in the area. Anytime it took a picture it would flash people

Here they put up two cameras and measure the speed it took you to get from A to B.

Five years on the west coast and I've paid over $1000 in camera tickets. Not once has an officer been involved.

Got to fund the school cops.

A few of those tickets were in front of an elementary school. I now drive around that school the long way as if I were on the sex offender registry or something.

I hate it, my brother got two tickets from the cameras for for the exact same thing while driving down south and couldn't dispute them because he had to go back to that state to show up in court to dispute them, yet an officer doesn't even need to be present to give you a ticket.

>The cia even admitted it made marijuana so illegal
american education

I had always thought that weed is illegal because white people shun it as something only spics do, hence why the word marijuana (A name that sounds heavily hispanic) became a spook.
I could be wrong though

>be american
>>carry one (1) gram of marijuana
>>life in prison without parole
What the fuck are you talking about mouth breather? Even in states that havent decriminalized it you can have under 85 grams and its a misdemeanor or a fine.

Attached: img_0878.jpg (750x500, 389K)

No they didnt fuckjob. It was mainly a campaign by herst so that his lumber industry was protected for paper making.

Weed was primarily made illegal because of an extensive campaign back in the day by alcohol lobbyists.
That lobbying is still going on to this day.
Sadly because of American weed crusade, countries like India also criminalized weed (I think in the 80s), something that had been a part of Indian culture for eons.
Fun fact : Weed was brought to the Caribbean islands and Jamaica by the Indian settlers who went there to work on plantations.

Its decriminalized in even more.

who knew the cia could be this based

I love that I can watch Americans explain how to grow marijuana on youtube. America is really a special country.

What do you mean?

Good, fuck potheads