How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Attached: 1538643772358.jpg (750x990, 514K)

what's newsworthy about wanting to have children?
Isn't that supposed to be the norm?

Attached: japanese qt gf.webm (540x960, 1.94M)

Im not. I dont give a fuk. The western world has earned its doom and place in the second place.

Niggers shitting in the street and wiping with their cleanier hand will take us to space with their ability to trash the planet.

I just hope the ruskies didnt won ww2 for nothing.

there won't be an asian century

Attached: vH3u2anX.jpg (400x400, 22K)

By edging my dick

Defeatist, it's just beginning

not on my watch

Attached: enough apu.jpg (237x212, 3K)

holyfucking shit.

I just fell in love.

if we could genetically modify blue eyes to asians the masterrace would be here.

you forgot the memo? having a proper family to raise children is heresy in this hedonistic world

Give me enough money to support a family as well as a female to breed with and I'll do it. Before either of those happen I won't be wasting a cent on offspring. Let the niggers breed if you need manpower.

Seething
Just make your own space program bro

she's not a pure mongoloid though, she has significant europid admixture like all central asians and this shows in other features besides her eyes too

Attached: kazakkityty.jpg (750x937, 62K)

>implying ruskies won ww2

Attached: 1549757828780.png (602x756, 611K)

if you are talking about an asian century the picture should be a brown indian man instead of some slant eyed gook
chinks are a dying race just like whites

>"qt"

>if we could genetically modify blue eyes to asians the masterrace would be here.
But user, finns already exist

he said asians not downies

downies weren't called mongoloid in the past for nothing

white """"""men"""""" who fuck asian """""""women""""""" disgust me

Attached: 1547490086796.jpg (399x322, 25K)

OK roastie

Attached: hapatime-20190127-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

this goofy looking mofo got her? is she attracted to guys who were molested as kids?

jesus christ i would get tired of an adult acting like a 5 year child with learning difficulties.

dunno how these guys dating asians do it.