We should totally unite guys. Think of all our shared history, like all those times we tried to kill each other

We should totally unite guys. Think of all our shared history, like all those times we tried to kill each other.

Attached: 1547528308268.png (2000x1529, 483K)

no

good times

A European Nationstate is the worst forced Meme imaginable. The point of the EU should be a Multi-Nationstate as a counterweight to US and Chinese power without the goal of European unification.

I can honestly say I despise every one of you.

Attached: Untitled.png (2000x1529, 314K)

this desu

>Multi-Nationstate as a counterweight to US and Chinese power
Choose either one or the either, the two are incompatible

im waiting for the old times to come back

>the two are incompatible
How so?
I mean it is basically what the EU is right now, except for its tendencies to intervene in National affairs.

I prefer when they use the pre 2013 maps of eu

I hope we would get back into killing germanys ass.

if nobody havent seem to notice, they keep fucking everything up even tho they act as theyre up for being the boss.

We can pull our nukes and bases out good luck.

>I hope we would get back into killing germanys ass.
Danke für nicht bewiesene Waffenbrüderschaft.

The US wouldn't be a superpower if they were a decentralized confederation like the EU is now

True

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

I will only unite with other EVROPEANS

Attached: True_EVROPA.png (1837x1655, 214K)

The graph really doesn't show anything, the big drop is the global financial crisis

But the EU shouldn't become the US, a large part of US power is simply its military capabilities which obviously a decentralized EU wouldn't be able to match, the EU Army on the scale of the US simply can't be viable.

But when it comes to economic output, a shared foreign policy through the EU, of all its member states obviously carries a great deal of economic power.

Based dark magic

Are the ares circled in EVROPA?
Why are some African shitholes in there but not that strip in Germany or the Netherlands?

kys sandfrog piece of shit

>manlets live within this circle
I will never ever be nice to a Swede again, and will actively insult Swedish posters from now on.

Attached: 1541653623105.jpg (212x277, 37K)

>a large part of US power is simply its military capabilities
Nah, it's mostly its huge economic power. A strong military is only a consequence of a strong economy

>But the EU shouldn't become the US
They've been pretty successful so far

The truth is that Europe was able to compete with the rest of the world only when we had a huge technological advantage over the colonies. We simply don't have a pooled population and enough resources to compete on equal footing. There are currently certain cities in China as populated as entire European countries

Sorry my friends....but nVt everyone can be EVROPEAN...

>Are the ares circled in EVROPA?
the circle that includes the NVrdic cVntries are EVROPA, you see I wrote "EVROPA VANGUARD OF CIVILÖSTÄION" next to it so you can know

>Not missing the wars

It was actually more directed at Spaniards the map isn't complete yet. I may need another insult because the French are taller than Italians and Spanish. Maybe I will write wine drinking europoors with no cVltVre or cVsVine

>the circle that includes the NVrdic cVntries are EVROPA, you see I wrote "EVROPA VANGUARD OF CIVILÖSTÄION" next to it so you can know
But what is the other circle supposed to be?
Maybe color them, that could help.

>Sorry my friends....but nVt everyone can be EVROPEAN...
I mean, I AM in the upper circle.
Becoming part of Denmark can't be so bad.

FVck you're right I just now realized it looks wrong I need to fix it. Have my first draft in the meantime

Attached: EVROPA.gif (1000x811, 309K)

should have thought twice before trusting the jew posings as your king/politicians.

kikes are merchants of death, and they've made an epic fortune selling war in places like ((((yurope))))

>The truth is that Europe was able to compete with the rest of the world only when we had a huge technological advantage over the colonies. We simply don't have a pooled population and enough resources to compete on equal footing. There are currently certain cities in China as populated as entire European countries
But that is exactly the point. Each individual country in Europe is becoming completely irrelevant on its own, thats why there should be a multi-national organization which can represent the interests of these Nations on a global stage.

>A strong military is only a consequence of a strong economy
Intuitively this doesn't seem to be true, currently Germany is certainly a great economic power, but without a military to speak of.

C-can you please include the Danish clay in northern Germany again?

>But that is exactly the point. Each individual country in Europe is becoming completely irrelevant on its own, thats why there should be a multi-national organization which can represent the interests of these Nations on a global stage.
That's the EU though
The more united it is the stronger it can represent those interests. What's the point if other countries can bypass it and deal directly with the states?

>Intuitively this doesn't seem to be true, currently Germany is certainly a great economic power, but without a military to speak of.
Why not? It's not a mandatory consequence, you can choose to invest the money differently; you just need a big economy to have a big military, but you don't need to have a big military if you don't want so

>we should totally be slaves to the USA, Russia or China

Attached: 1525091469704.png (669x514, 30K)

>Intuitively this doesn't seem to be true, currently Germany is certainly a great economic power, but without a military to speak of.
It also proves my point. Germany is influential because of its economy, not because of its military

Yes. I am making a third map that I will post on Jow Forums to make people upset

unironically this.
The current EU is too powerful to be ignored but to weak to actually do anything impactful. Either we break it up again which would lead to economic stagnation throughout the continent or we unite.
Uniting is the only way to break american hegemony and spread our influence and values over the globe.

If the EU cares about each countries culture and its native people then yes. But the way it is right now, no.

That's absolutely true but little shitholes that sided with the Germans don't get to say so.

I hope you guys do, i'm tired of paying for your military

Never again ally with cowards

All the saved money will just go to Israel, you won't see a penny.

>That's the EU though
Yes, that is exactly the EU.

>The more united it is the stronger it can represent those interests. What's the point if other countries can bypass it and deal directly with the states?
The Question is in which areas does it need to be united? There really is no need to have a cultural or lingual unity in order to represent European interests on a global scale, you need somewhat tightly integrated economies.

This is also literally my point.

What I understand by "uniting" is forming a single European Nation based on some common culture or even language, not a powerful super-national organization which has some power but has less influence when it comes to internal politics of each nation.

Only ours?

Attached: 1548674185804.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

>There really is no need to have a cultural or lingual unity in order to represent European interests on a global scale, you need somewhat tightly integrated economies.
Where did I say that? I totally agree with you here

>What I understand by "uniting" is forming a single European Nation based on some common culture or even language, not a powerful super-national organization which has some power but has less influence when it comes to internal politics of each nation.
Uniting is just the current EU but with more direct power. The EU trying to form a single language or culture is literally a meme with no bases

That's an arms deal, we don't sell you our shit, we just station troops and nukes in Germany and Poland. There is money to be made with selling weapons

based

>we don't sell you our shit

We would never trust G*rmans with our shit. So instead, we have a few thousand M1 Abrams stored somewhere in Poland. Poland doesn't own those, we just have them there

I don't actually think we disagree, my point was that the EU shouldn't become a single Nation state, which would imply some cultural or linguistic unity, but that it should persist as an umbrella State for many different Nations, which is basically what I said in .

Or that time we stopped killing each other by forming supranational institutions that prevent us from doing so

>We would never trust G*rmans with our shit.
And we would never entrust German lives with American weaponry.

Why there are so many right-wing eurosceptic parties that follow the dumbest nationalistic policies imaginable but there are no radical populist pro-European parties that would push further centralisation of the EU and would challenge the US?

What the world needs is a strong Europe, otherwise Israel and the USA will doom us all

I think we agree then
Problem is that people often think the EU should be only an economic alliance of some kind and not a single nation acting united

>when you see the grey spot in the heart of Europe.

Attached: 1529700650239.png (787x520, 46K)

Based mountain jews.

Problem is that like globalization the EU creates shared winners and concentrated losers
You don't notice the millions of people that live better thanks to cheaper import goods, but only the more vocal workers that just lost their job due to foreign competitors. It's hard to have a pro-EU populist party because you don't notice most of the advantages of living in the EU, you take them for granted
Also the EU is a good scapegoat for populist movement (that, once in power, do everything they can from avoiding leaving it for some weird reason)

>Why there are so many right-wing eurosceptic parties
Because they hate the politics the EU does when it comes to certain "right wing" issues like Immigration.

your politicians trust them though

EU was before it its time. In 100 years when everybody speaks English exclusively and share the same monoculture then there can be a true union.

>In 100 years when everybody speaks English exclusively
How can u be this delusional?

I agree, nationalism makes us weak and retarded

European niggas be like: kills 1 million of eachother for land the size of a football field