Be Dane

>Be Dane
>Get your house robbed

Attached: 1.png (1001x1007, 42K)

The problem is we have open borders with east europe. They drive here, steal some shit and then go home again.

t. house burglar

thanks eu

>Be American
>Kill burglar
>castle doctrine gives you legal immunity for doing so
>do a public service

We will force out the rest of the criminals from here too. 3 million more to come your way and Sweden.

>mfw

Attached: 1534221966194.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

don't danes refuse to lock their doors or something?

>t. moroccan crying about the romanian competition

no
back in the day, people would not lock their doors at night but nowadays everyone does that.

People still don't in parts of Ireland. When I moved to Galway I was lambasted for locking the door at night, my housemates thought I was paranoid. Which is kind of fair, if you think about it, because what type of ballsy criminal is going to sneak around and steal stuff from your house, while you are asleep.

Niggers snoop around my yard all the time

>pooland is so poor nobody roob lol

>Romanians
Fix your countrymen low test faggots

that's how you got to the netherlands in the first place. so you are lucky and shouldn't complain, user.

>poland is the safest country in europe
woohoo. is that because they are the burglars in western europe?

Poland is a very safe country. And every pole that comes to the UK or Ireland, complains about scumbags, and chavs. In Poland criminals are criminals, they don't have that elk of petty criminal that just harass people constantly.
Listening to the British media, would have you believe that Poles are criminals. But it's island monkeys like us that are the criminals.
Inb4: Pole. I'm not, I'm Irish.

Why so many poles in Denmark?

Still these stats are bullshit.
I can't believe there is like 20 TIMES more crime in Denmark than in Poland/Slovakia/Bulgaria and other shitholes.

Why is Poland so low? What's their secret?

They are the burglars, dummy.