Israel is getting a lot of hate on the Interwebz recently. What happened?

Israel is getting a lot of hate on the Interwebz recently. What happened?

Attached: Israel.png (713x654, 694K)

>recently

>recently
It's been the case for the last 2000 years.

it exists

A lot of the isreali posters are fucking cunts and annoying at best, they've had 0 (zero) good posts as a whole

Last 74 years happened

Does counter-insurgency even count as war?

because it's coming to that part in history where jews start getting called out for their bullshit and the OH GAWD THE HOLOCAUST REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION is running thin
also it made everyone raise an eyebrow when that mudslime who called out aipac was universally condemned within hours

the minnesota mudslime rep has made it ok to criticizes isreael

interwebz is getting more b&r every day

>interwebz is getting more b&r

b&r

Kinda wish the hate for Israel just scalated to full fledged violence already

>b&r
b&r

Attached: 1508294550613.jpg (1080x1233, 101K)

nobody has ever liked ‘em, just ask the romans

That's just edgy, no need to end up with dead people.
I just wished that "hate for israel" would become a very trendy thing to do.

I would think people reevaluate Israeli relations because of the ever present accusations of antisemitism levied against anyone that calls into question their actions, or those of their ardent supporters. It's chafing under what is clearly lazy and unfair practices I'd say. Essentially, disgust at antidemocratic and hostile practices on the part of Israel, and their advocates abroad.

Exactly where on the interwebz? Certainly not on Jow Forums
Anyway if you see hate, it's moslty coming from anons who believe that jews conspire to bring more muslims/other garbage like you to europe, and these muslims then proceed to cry about war crimes on mesage boards

Name one single war crime commited by Israel

none come to mind

Attached: theJEWSdidthis.jpg (1020x470, 234K)

turns out, they are jews

b&r

Attached: GermanySexualChildAbuseChart.png (777x939, 282K)

>recently

were not getting any hate

this is why Trump wants to shut it down

>recently

wtf I thought lebanon was white and based

Non Jow Forums aside, is Israel bad?

both sides hate israel for various reasons. The right hates jews because jews promote communism and degeneracy, the left hates them for something to do with palestine

they are, insofar as they continue to leech off america and use us as their puppet.
I'm not inherently opposed to a jewish containment state in and of itself though.

it's the worst

t. impartial 3rd party

Well, they are pretty bad. But without Israel the Muslims will start harassing Europe instead. So we'll just let them be.

It's because they're the only democracy in the middle east

Have you been living under a rock? It's exactly the opposite just look around you lmao
Israel is the guy thrashing around the USA stick around the Muslim ant nest.