ITT: Jow Forums in 1657

ITT: Jow Forums in 1657

Attached: map of the americas.jpg (570x570, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PIERRE WHY DID YOU JUMP INTO THAT POOL ITS BOILING

Attached: pool yellowstone.jpg (1011x678, 217K)

Plant tobacco, plant tobacco, shoot redskins, whip slaves. Simple as.

Me hunt buffalo with spear.

t. Kansas resident

Seems dangerous because you even have some vegetation around, so if the guy does not know he will suffer

I never knew why Castillan explorers though California was an island.

Iberians have low iq

Getting anyone to move to Quebec was difficult. Nobody wanted to leave the sunny French countryside for a frozen wilderness full of bears and Injuns. As late as 1760 there were only 60,000 whites there.

Which is also a little amusing when you contemplate that Quebec is basically at the same latitude as France.

Lads, should I make the trip to virginia? I fucking hate this place

canada is literally full of clodhoppers and raging incels
probably Jow Forums: the colony

Wishful thinking it seems

Didn't they basically have to ship a boatload of prostitutes there to get any kind of significant population?

the only reasons you'd want to go to new france are if you love snow, hate beavers, have red fever or want to be scalped

ruotcalaicet wittuun soumesta

reminder we take all you retards one vs all anytime

Attached: crippled autists.gif (884x643, 35K)

Is it the natural state of the german to be divided?

His Majesty Charles X has chosen you to serve in his armed forces. Are you honored to serve your king and country, Pekka?

naturally
the most striking example, they can't even agree on one religion

Because Denmark just has to go bye-bye.

gnglkggglgbgbgbgls

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 9K)

Today we hangged seven captured piratef in the town fquare as a leffon to all elfe who would engage in pirafy of His Majefty's ships.

that's not how you use this letter and that's not an f either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_of_California

Spanish explorers knew it wasn't an island, but mapmakers kept repeating this error into the 18th century.

Yeah quite a few people have died in them. There's no skeletons though because the acidic water dissolves your bones away in a few hours. Also much of the ground is hollow with boiling water beneath it. This never stops chinks from walking off of the wooden paths though

Attached: warning.jpg (800x528, 122K)

>no German flags ITT
I guess they're all too busy rebuilding from the ruins.

Feels good to be a superpower and have complete dominance over the seas

>being so rude as to break up attempted Swedish destruction of Denmark so they can't monopolize the Sound

Texas... Uhh Hola?

That tower built my the Mamo family is neat.

We would have to pay taxes for our immense amount of ships to get past to the Swedes, we don’t want that.

Gee I sure hope nothing bad happens to Denmark next year :^)

Pak je musketten, mannen! De Indianen vallen weer aan!

I count on it :DD

Looks like we have a draft dodger here. He deserves to be drawn and quartered for his act of treason against the Crown.

fuck spanishits

Today we branded a lecherous harlot of the towne for plying her trade.

Hi, New York City. :^)

arr im a pirate

ITS NEW AMSTERDAM JONGEN

The Jamestown colony is gay, come up to Massachusetts Bay

No Carolinas or middle Atlantic colonies yet, there's just the New England colonies and Virginia with New Amsterdam bisecting them.

Richfags already own all the good land and are using it to grow tobacco. You can farm in the back country, but beware of redskins and wolves.

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK

Attached: _El_mutto.png (739x656, 113K)

At least in Virginia I won't be publicly flogged for gambling or playing a musical instrument.

we wuz holy romans an shiet!

Settle ye in Rhode Island where we have implemented full religiof tolerance unlike the Puritan tyrantf of Maffachuffets.

South west here, area hasn't been mapped. Probably get left to die in the elements because i'm lazy.

>England
>His Majesty
>1657
Pick up a history book, man.

The Dutch wretches are obstructing the natural union of the English colonies. We shall need to fix this problem in short order.

FUCK OFF SWEDISH FUCKS

Oh right, forgot about what's going in Poland right now.

Attached: 498498984.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

swedish and danish genocide when?

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power due to invasions by Sweden and Russia.[8] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. Rottermund claims that Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[9] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Russians and Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[10] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at four billion złotys. Swedish and Russian invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[11]

I can't believe there's so little land in the Southern Hemisphere. Surely there must be more that we have not yet found?

Attached: 1549916322496.png (585x480, 58K)

So this is where Americans come from? Interesting.

Attached: 1517456241346.gif (325x203, 780K)

I thank God every day for delivering us from the savagery of the red men. May our colony be a shining beacon on Godliness to all man.

Mooi man.

Attached: 6879876759.jpg (752x937, 618K)

time to destroy some wh*Te subhumans

Enjoy giving most of your crops to Sweden in taxes and they get to rape your sister in front of your and you can't do anything about it.

Enjoy giving most of your crops to Sweden in taxes and they get to rape your sister in front of you and you can't do jack about it.

>It was not a tolerant age and New Amsterdam was not a tolerant colony. The place was run by and for the Dutch West India Company and its shareholders, and democratic government and religious freedom were not high priorities. Governor Peter Stuyvestant declared that his authority came from the Company and God, and he opposed popular sovereignty on the grounds that "The thief will vote for the thief and the rogue for the rogue." Repeated protests by the settlers led to a semi-representative legislative body being formed. Residents who did not practice the official Dutch Reformed Church were looked upon with suspicion and for a time, Quakers were brutally persecuted. Dutch cruelties against the Indians provoked horrible massacres by the latter, which led to the construction of a palisade on the outskirts of the town for protection. The little colony was surprisingly polyglot however and numbered among its inhabitants French Huguenots, Germans, and Dutch Jews, the first Jews in America. A French missionary in the 1640s reported 18 languages spoken in New Amsterdam. Huge feudal estates lined the Hudson River.

Time to join the bois in Poland.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-020428__01.jpg (1080x1349, 248K)

He's in Poland raping polish chicks with us. Its fine.

Why are northerners such inbred religious freaks?

The 17th century was remarkable for just how many genocides occurred in it; in Germany and Poland during wars, in China during the Manchu conquest, and in Ireland, all causing the deaths of millions.

Imagine how cramped this continent would be if those things didn't happen.

Attached: 1519139008191.png (528x404, 20K)

Fuck stepn*ggers. Will anyone join us to attack them?

Attached: htm_20120129050902875.jpg (645x362, 66K)

Yes best decision I've made

>no Spaniards itt
this thread is a sham

has anyone ever sent something down there with a camera?

wouldn't it be funny if we suddenly lost 1/3 of our country haha

The king has ordered a full annexation of your lands. He hopes there will be no foreign interference.

Same here except Oregon didn't have buffalo.

They thought Baja California was an island. Makes sense because they explored only by sea until the late XVII, early XVIII when the area was colonized.

Attached: ree0009d.jpg (670x1024, 210K)

>red fever
Huh?

Steppeshites gay
Poland gay
Sweden gay

Attached: 1549284671089.jpg (1024x1024, 250K)

Everyone hates this Aurangzeb but I like him. He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Tried to buy bread from the neighboring town since our baker was accused of sorcery and then burned at the stake.
Turns out their baker died from the plague, just fml.

Bring back the Republic ARGH

Attached: oldglory.jpg (500x375, 101K)

HEY YA YA YA HEY YA YA YA! INDIAN CHANTING! HEY YA YA YA!

Attached: baja california.png (250x213, 18K)

This white guy came to our village the other day and traded us some guns for corn. We’re going to raid his homestead tomorrow. Any tips?

no tips, but FUCK wh*toids

What tribe do you hail from fellow redskin brother

Still recovering from the disaster of the Thirty Years War. By about the 1680s most of the population losses had been made good.