Do you love Prussia?

Do you love Prussia?

Attached: 800px-Viktoria_Luise_und_Schwägerin_Cecilie_von_Mecklenburg-Schwerin.jpg (800x598, 104K)

It's an interesting and confusing place. I've been reading about it a little recently and I'm not really sure who they actually were. That region is sort of a historical clusterfuck.

Make Germany and Poland Prussia Again!
And bring back Pickelhaubes

Attached: 250px-Prussian_Pickelhaube.png (250x256, 53K)

I don't like anything russia in it.

uhhh, no?

yes

Prussia? Not a fan.
[spoiler]Prussians were huge frenchboos back in the old time, we could have shut down the eternal anglo together. Whet could have been...[/spoiler]

I am Anglo and even I'll admit I think I would prefer that timeline.

AAAAAAAAAAH I want her to rule over me so goddamn much, why couldn't I have been born into that timeline?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: vl.jpg (406x599, 68K)

no, but I love Victoria

Attached: Viktoria_Luise_von_Preußen_in_Totenkopfhusaren-Uniform.jpg (1920x2832, 1.41M)

Holy shit, settle down.

the one chance Germany had at being an independent and respected power, shame lesser men flubbed the whole thing up

you will never know the feel

Attached: Postkarte_VictoriaLuisein-Uniform_pr-992x576.jpg (992x576, 138K)

was your choice to reverse the alliance

So what's even the point of Germany nowadays? Their model of civilisation got recked.

What's the point of any other country? I'm confused by the question.

he's speaking to ethos of the nation, its goal, the organization of its people and their makeup

every nation has to have some underlying current of momentum holding its ideals or it dissolves in the river of history

>move to Spain
>get ruled over by her great-great-granddaughter
you're not too late user...

Attached: Felipe Leonor.jpg (1200x730, 561K)

Served us right to trust the eternal austrian...
Jokes aside, do you know about Madame de Pompadour ? this useless bitch influenced the king to reverse the alliance, she also replaced most generals with friends of her, screwing our amry in the seven years war...
Femoids, not even once.

I can see the resemblance

this. anglo-american universalism won

Same as it’s been for them for the past 200 years. Domination of Europe.

>Served us right to trust the eternal austrian...
why is it that as soon you ally the austrian you lose your colonial empire in the next war? Why is it, in fact that both France and Germany lost every single major war they were in as long as they were allied with Austria respectively?

Attached: 1478925042474.png (741x568, 29K)

I don't think there's anything wrong with that

the pure expression of that world is one that allows for the prosperity of all peoples in a respectful cooperation of nations

Those fucking Austrian. And they get away with all the blame and punishment.
WW1 start the war, lose. Hungary lost the most territory.
WW2 start the war, lose. Muh we were hitler first victim it's all the germ doing bad things we were good goys

it's not like the austrians lost their own territory to italy or anything as a result of the first world war

Attached: sad day.png (846x554, 46K)

At first they seem cool and all but then you realize they are the main culprit of WWI so fuck them

the main culprit of wwI? it was runaway militarism coupled with nationalistic stupidity

it was a disease afflicting every nation in europe, even your little country, there was no reason for you to be involved of course, apart form the fervor and greed at claiming lands of the austro-hungarian empire

don't present the false notion that blame is characterized in one direction

Von Moltke and the prussian military aristocracy are the ones that pushed Germany towards the war
And I said main culprit not the only one, don't put words that I never said in my mouth

you give an inordinate responsibility on their shoulders, hence your singling them out, as if they were forcing the hand of every other nation in europe to move against them in gleeful destruction

Well of course, the war could have been avoided if they didn't lobby for it