Are the Spanish latino? White? Hispanic?

The hell are the considered globally and in the US?

Attached: Flag_of_Spain_(Civil).svg.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3VlzjeuPIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are my R1a/R1b brother

Hispanic and white

You're basically European Arabs

I think Spanish are white (visogothic, celts, etc)

To give you some insight, my friends think Despacito was shot in Spain and all the people that appear in the video are Spaniards. I didn't bother correcting them.

Latinx

Your friend was right though

Latino

They would be counted as Hispanic and White on the census and most official forms.
If the form lists hispanic as a race than that implies Hispanic of any race and therefore they would be Hispanic.
However, they would be considered white by society, just like actual White Hispanics are, like Marco Rubio and Del Toro

where I live we distinguish between South Americans and Spaniards and I've never heard anyone confuse the two when talking about ppl from the abovemention places who live here.

In the US Hispanic is a catch-all term, anyone with roots to Spain is Hispanic, which people of a variety of colors claim. If you speak Portuguese or claim to be of Italian heritage; you are just 'Latino'.

Attached: ss+(2018-10-16+at+07.24.49).jpg (1188x916, 237K)

more reasons for not vising your country

since Latinos call themselves/get called "Spanish", they'll unironically ask you what type of "Spanish" you are

to us you don't look any different than mexican, both hispanic

wrong.
Hispanic=Spanish speaker

Lusophone=Portuguese speaker

Italophone=Italian speaker

Latino=Latin America (i.e. Portuguese/Spanish speaking countries that range from northern Mexico to the southernmost tip of Chile

Spain is Hispanic but most certainly not Latino, the term should just be thrown away at this point

Attached: 1550190291736.jpg (557x519, 38K)

in my area, anyone that speaks spanish is referred to as "Spanish",

like is he Spanish, Black, or White?

So when you say you are spanish they don't know that you are from Spain.

forgot to mention the terms have almost nothing to do with race, just like how black francophones aren't necessarily french, it's linguistic

>Spain is Hispanic but most certainly not Latino
Thats actually not what I said, so I am still right.

Thats ok :3

Retards. Latinx is for Latin Americans. Spanish are just lowest caste of whitebois and THAT's what they are.

Average spaniard is most likely whiter than you

By the US census White Hispanics, cultural background comes first in the case of all the Hispanics because Mexico

europeans/white

in the USA they legit think you are "latino"
they think spanish is a south american language, and they use latino as a synonym for mestizo

Lol no

This. I'm Puerto Rican and everyone calls me "Spanish" and the Ukrainian and Polish immigrants at my job even call me "Spaniard". I don't know why the distinction is so hard to make.

>cultural background comes first
Good. Imagine if it didn't and Spanish (speakers) could just write down white on the census without a warning.

why does you care about? probably you don't gonna set a foot in that country my man

>they use latino as a synonym for mestizo
This is true because we arent allowed to called people mestizo anymore.

Its racist.

You've never called people that

>could just write down white on the census
Morrocans can so I don't know if I want to be only white desu

Autism is hard there

You probably couldn't afford it anyway yuropoor

Moroccans can now fill in MENA

Spanish are nowhere near whiter than anyone in my work place. I work in an international relations office in Washington DC. We have really blonde Portuguese, French, and Italian, while the Spanish are always swarthy and can barely speak English even if they come from Madrid. They also only eat with themselves and only socialize with themselves. Spaniards are fucking inept at living outside of Spain, the only person I have ever seen them talking to is the security guard who is from Guatemela.

They can't. Trump administration decided to not add the MENA category

Kek sounds 100% like the spaniards over here

Attached: 93AB7FEF-04D3-451E-B6D3-E27E24319537.jpg (570x576, 70K)

>You've never called people that
Of course not, I'm not racist.

Most the terms like that in US are geared toward african americans- mulatto-octoroon-etc.

>even if they come from Madrid
well, there's your problem

Average White American is of northern European & Germanic stock. What about Argentina?

No one from outside Madrid is good enough to work here. We have one girl from a town a bit outside Valencia but even she grew up in Madrid.

it's because it's racist
in a race census

Attached: 07a48d300c48b45b96d59c7a1012febd.jpg (1280x944, 106K)

I’m from Madrid and I’m nice [spoiler]and pale[/spoiler]

Census isnt about race- its about population- for the House of Representatives.

New questions were added over the years like 'how many pets do you have in your home' - 'how many firearms do you have in your home' 'what is your race/ethnicity'.

>race = color
Brad Pitt with brown eyes, black hair and a tan would still be white.

he said average spaniard, not average argentinian.

>and pale
if you don't spend at least 6 hours outside your house after work/study you aren't labeled really as Spaniard, and if you do is tan or die

>after work

Attached: 6836D6DE-8014-40FD-9E43-B7EFB72A6DEA.png (225x225, 7K)

Why do Anglo-Spanish hybrids create such qt's?

Attached: Anglo-Spanishqts.png (782x432, 529K)

Kys

you use mixed race though and it literally means the same thing

White with some north african blood

Right is an ogre

European spics

>not Latino
the word that you are looking for is American, France, Portugal, Italy and Romania are latinos too

guy on the left is ugly

I would say 40% of you are firmly white, 30% white-passing and 20% north african nonwhite.

you are a female too
post feet

No, they're no. Fuck off

Oh shit I forgot 10% I'm a fucking brainlet lol.

I consider you and Portugal white on culture alone. Conquered half the World, spread Christianity, protected Europe from muslims, and even though darker, you guys r not brown. Also slave trade. Portugal traded 60% of all african slaves and made brazil de country with most blacks even thought it's outside of Africa lol

>of you are firmly white
>white-passing
what's the difference

Would this Cuban-American be seen as a local in Spain? youtube.com/watch?v=L3VlzjeuPIk

They ruined the world. Imagine how advanced the world would be if they stayed on their docks and let the English conquer all of the new world.

U first

We had a kid who was Spanish in my highschool who thought he was superior to the other Hispanics (mostly Mexicans) even though he looked just like them, honestly thought he was Arab for a while.

Well, South America at least. Imagine if all of America was North America tier.

All white people are like that, not just spaniards

Most white people don't look like spics.

Ever school is different. We had an Argentinian kid white as snow named "Flavio Ocampo" which is Spanish but he didn't have any spic friends. Unironically only hung out with blacks.

Don't doxx your boy, fren

Yeah but all white people are arrogant and narcissistic

In my experience they're some of the most humble and selfless people around here. Black's tend to be more arrogant and self absorbed.

you wanted the world to be India??

we are not filled with poos, neither are aus and nz
i dunno why you got so many desu.

NOrth America was almost empty with only nomads, England had half Africa too ....

because I fell in love with Portugal and Spain when last August. In Portugal, everyone is Portuguese. You don't meet people saying "oh I am half this half that" while here everyone has some kind of background. London, in the other end, I saw more Pakis, Africans, Chinese than actual English.

a lot of our country is still empty, come take it

Attached: bison-ys-mountainssky_adobe_612.jpg (1200x841, 284K)

yes,my cousin looks him

I know there's states as big as Spen with only 2 or 3 M people

MARIA! ,POST FEET NOW

It’s funny that here in my country we always imagine Spaniards to be white as shit until we actually met some, I’m pretty sure in the USA 40% of them would be considered non-white (because they look like Mexicans), 40% white, and the other 20% could pass as “dark whites” like some people from Ireland.

Attached: B5984896-A950-4085-85FB-94392459DB8E.jpg (637x960, 116K)

Spanish America had 10 or 15 times the population of Spain in the XVI century

that girl is ecuadorian

>El Salvador
K lol

That girl is confused

K LOL

I fucking hate everysingle panchito savage on this earth,except the selfhating ones

>confused
NOpe or nazis are 40% spics

>or nazis are 40% spics

So they’re confused

>(because they look like Mexicans)

wrong literally no one here look like mexicans,not even the darker ones

Attached: 2013101118121479950.jpg (550x414, 46K)

My point was that there are immigrants that look like Spaniards because obvious reasons hence the confusion of Americans