What are some muslim countries where only boomers are religious and zoomers not very much?

what are some muslim countries where only boomers are religious and zoomers not very much?

Attached: Deq43xNVAAA_rBR.jpg (898x790, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5aseBw4BmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can only judge based on immigrants but.. every single one of them here. None of the kids care, they all adopt black ghetto culture.

Bosnia

north africa

until they get converted by local wahhabi mosque then 2 weeks later they're blowing people up

equal balance of both

Not me

Because of access to the internet. Doesn't matter how dumb or zealot you are youtube can recommend you video about how shitty religions are. With the internet also atheists can create community support to each other. Best example is r/exmuslim/

I've heard Albania is like that, no idea how true that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5aseBw4BmM

try being an atheist/agnostic/apostate in a muslim country.

Shit sucks man.

It's true. One of the upsides of the Soviet era in Eastern Europe.

I love that video

How stupid you must be to declare you are an atheist on tv country like Egypt.

I feel bad for him probably he is probably will be unemployed or kicked out of his education.

Its egypt not KSA

My experience too, but they don't adopt ghetto culture from what I've seen, maybe it varies.

That's why he kicked out of the live stream and they proudly upload this video to youtube?

black muslim countries, except somalia

Theres other than Somalia?

France

Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands

sierra leoneans and liberians are pretty relaxed about religion in my experience. at least here in norway the muslim ones don't seem to force their kids into religion

Akshually, athe*sm was a popular fad among Ayyrap intellectuals in the 60's and 70's esp in Egypt.

Turkey. They drink, sniff cocaine and do meth.

They do the same shit in Iran, Afganistan and Pakistan.

Memri tv is a Jewish channel

Lebanon

That's basically N. Africa

Yeah right after your colonial overlords set you free. What a coincidence. Arabians started to get back control for their country and ruin it.

Yeap hypocrisy at it best. They violate every statement of the Quran yet still call themselves religious.

Didn’t they kill him and his wife too? Why are religos such sociopaths?

Iran fits this bill, doesn't it?

How is zoomer relgiousness in Indonesia?

Are you serious?

In Germany Turks/Arabs adopt black ghetto culture and pretend to be religious at the same time. The worst of both worlds