Home of the trabuco

EL TRABUCO DE PERNAMBUCO

Can I catch pikachus there?

just noticed your flags are kinda funny when placed together

Pernambuco is cute and adorable

Attached: Frevo.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

based

what?

If someone that was born in Pernanbuco is called pernanbucano. How is someone who was born in Tilambuco called?

>poor
>dirty
>beaches are full of sharks

go to natal instead if you want beaches in Northeast

Attached: placa-avisando-sobre-o-risco-de-ataques-de-tubarao-em-boa-viagem-foto-todo-o-recife-ja-viu-110428165 (640x416, 47K)

Juninho Pernambucano

tilambucanense

Attached: 1526716818072.jpg (258x245, 12K)

?

Why the little umbrellas?

youtube.com/watch?v=NTCmUJP9W7k

>>hot
>>ugly women
>>crime
>>muggy
>>brown manlets

What's the best city in NE Brazil? I know you guys shit on this area but is there a diamond in the rough? Or, at least a less shitty shithole?

See, the Northeast coastal cities are mostly quite beautiful, but the crime is really really shit unfortunately. Though if you can survive in the shittier US cities like Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore etc you could maybe visit one of them.

Attached: Topo-Fortaleza.jpg (1500x800, 676K)

I love Chicago. My mom and sister live there and I always look forward to visiting. The thing about high crime cities in the US is that it's always dependant upon the neighborhoods. Even our "worst" cities still have large areas (huge areas in the case of Chicago) that are as close to completely safe as it gets. Are Brazilian cities this way too or do you have a target on your ass no matter where you are?

>Are Brazilian cities this way too or do you have a target on your ass no matter where you are
Carioca here. Although there are favelas in the rich areas minus Barra, those are relatively safe desu. You can't compare those to fucking Manguinhos or other actual favelas

Pretty much all violent cities (aside from warzones) are like that so yeah. Although while you can avoid being mugged in the street, avoiding scammers is a lot harder.