On average, are people in your country aggressive and rude or kind and polite?

on average, are people in your country aggressive and rude or kind and polite?

Attached: 1538147452188.webm (896x504, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.thelocal.no/20170215/norway-barnevernet-serious-warning-echr-human-rights/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autistic and distant.

Attached: 12625660_10156531809695714_2062399254_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Polite but not necessarily kind

Attached: fuck off.gif (480x270, 3.96M)

If I ever go to sweden, i want to try this. Just slowly, very slowly move toward the person closest to me at a bus stop until it is too late and I they have to rub shoulders with me.

Attached: 1468142148528.png (227x331, 132K)

aggressive and rude.

they will realize that you are doing

if you push them too far from the bus stop they will confront you

t. knower

>if you push them too far from the bus stop they will confront you
From what I understand swedish people avoid confrontation like the japs but if it is not true, I would like for them to explain to me why they are avoiding me.

Attached: 1546485601966.jpg (700x521, 44K)

If you do it slow enough you can start a chain reaction. I've tried it and got 10-15 people to move by simply creeping closer bit by bit.

Attached: 1534567890+.jpg (900x900, 58K)

you should had someone film it just to see it. Did they say anything? Are you swedish?

I got a small chuckle thinking about it.

Attached: 1499642455150.png (720x480, 365K)

Polite, at least in my state.

That's the thing, you gotta do it with stealth. If people notice what you are doing they are gonna get upset. I am Swedish yes but I live in Visby and we are a lot more used to crowds and less personal space compared to people on the mainland. Pic related is everyday for us.

Attached: ddsweg.jpg (768x2547, 1.76M)

so why the autism about the personal space? I can't imagine living in a city and having that sort of behavior.

It's just something everyone values in the nordic countries. Always been like that. We are a lot more closed off personally compared to other nations around the world. Perhaps because we have long dark winters when you barely meet people etc. I don't know.

Let me ask you this, if 5 americans sit down in a waiting room for some reason, 5 strangers. Would they start talking? Say hi or small talk?
Because something like that would not happen here. Never. That's the same mentality that keeps us apart outside as well.

Attached: aKzNYBZ_700b.jpg (600x450, 87K)

>if 5 americans sit down in a waiting room for some reason, 5 strangers. Would they start talking? Say hi or small talk?
Depends. When at the dmv or doctors sometimes I have a long waiting time (1hr or more) so I might make small talk to just pass the time (what are they here for, sucks waiting, etc). Most often than not the other person is equally bored so they talk back. Just something for me to pass the time more than building some sort of long lasting friendship.
If my phone isn't close to dying or im there for a few mintues, I don't bother.

I wonder if I did that while at a doctors office in sweden, how would that end up.

>if I did that while at a doctors office in sweden, how would that end u
Honestly, people would answer. Most likely be as polite as possible but try to end the conversation as soon as possible. There's few things that bothers people here more than random conversations with strangers.
It's like when a crazy person starts yelling at you in the street or something. Same sensation.

>Most likely be as polite as possible but try to end the conversation as soon as possible.
what if it is an interesting conversation?
>It's like when a crazy person starts yelling at you in the street or something. Same sensation.
I live in commiefornia, I think there is a big difference between a crazy homeless fuck yelling at me and someone just asking for the time or what am I here for.

>what if it is an interesting conversation?
Our brains don't work that way. Doesn't matter what the conversation is about, nothing will make it comfortable.

Let me put it this way, many Swedes will even avoid a conversation in a public space even with a friend if strangers are too close. Like in a waiting room.
Does not apply in cafés and such, obviously but that's a different situation.

>Our brains don't work that way
wait so how do they work? Do you need a shitload of alcohol to be as extroverted as americans? What is consider extroverted and introverted in sweden?
>many Swedes will even avoid a conversation in a public space even with a friend if strangers are too close.
Wait, why? Why do you care that much about some random stranger if you aren't yelling like an ape?

Mostly autistic and distant. Poor people tend to imitate caribbean shitholes and are louder tho.

Alcohol is the social lube of Nordic conversations. That never changes. How did I make my friends at Uni? I was drunk. How did I learn shit about my coworkers? I was drunk.
How did I meet my fiancé? Drunk.

And about the other thing, it's the personal space thing acting up again. We like our personal space quiet. So we know that if we talk we bother other people in those situations. So silent mode is activated. You can walk into a room with 50 Swedish people, lets say it is a work programme for the unemployment office. Everyone is waiting for the shit to start.
Dead fucking silence. "random cough" And then you feel bad for the person with the cough because you know that's embarrassing.

>And then you feel bad for the person with the cough because you know that's embarrassing.
I fucking chuckled at this, this is just autism.

Attached: 1398876596276.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

They are open and kind to a certain point and geting beyond that and making actual friends is challenging.

so what is consider extroverted and introverted in sweden?
>you can walk into a room with 50 Swedish people, lets say it is a work programme for the unemployment office. Everyone is waiting for the shit to start. Dead fucking silence.
What if they know I'm a foreigner, do they still expect them to follow said autism? If I was there and started to talk to my girlfriend in english (or whatever foreign language you guys can't understand), would there be a brave soul to tell me to shut the fuck up? or do you guys follow the jap standards and just say its a gaijin and leave to that?

Also your tacos suck.

Attached: 1415855193962.jpg (600x450, 72K)

Polite and kind

T. Texan

>this is just autism
Autism?

THIS IS SWEDEN

(I was gonna add the sparta meme pics here but I'm too lazy)

>so what is consider extroverted and introverted in sweden?

Someone who openly seeks out conversations and likes attention is extroverted.
Introverted is just the standard mode for most Swedes so it doesn't really exist.

>What if they know I'm a foreigner
You'd get some looks, nobody is gonna say anything but you'll get the looks. If Gösta 65 years old is in there then yes, he might just tell you to shut the hell up. In Swedish kek.
But most people will just ignore you. We are good at ignoring things. Really good.

Dumb aggressive bydlo. Really hate most of the people here.

Can't speak for the whole country, but here in the West people are mostly indifferent to others I'd say. Pic related.

Attached: 1.jpg (687x909, 159K)

>Someone who openly seeks out conversations and likes attention is extroverted.
sucks to be them in sweden.
>But most people will just ignore you.
I will try to do a study abroad summer program in sweden just to push the limits of standard swedish autism.

>How did I meet my fiancé? Drunk.
I wonder if they banned alcohol, do you guys just die off.

>if they banned alcohol, do you guys just die off
Yes. If it wasn't for Midsummers Eve, too many snaps and beers I wouldn't have met my love.

It it wasn't for the Christmas booze fest that is Swedish Jul I would never have been born.

Nature will find a way, probably a female will show herself ready to mate at a bus stop and a pile of males will swarm her until one is able to impregnate her.

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

This kind of behavior is an indicator of low empathy and high sensitivity to disgust. No wonder you sterilized dozens of thousands of disabled people and ethnic minorities just 45 years ago.

Humanitarian superpower my ass

That just sounds like a normal Friday night when the pubs are closing.

>Germans
>Open and kind

Yeah, yeah. Sure buddy.

Attached: Fun in Auschwitz.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Kek, there's a reason we played the roll of "neutral" during ww2 and still gave the Nazi forces freedom to roam as they pleased trough our country and aided them as much as possible.

Sweden came out rich as fuck when the war was over, meanwhile most of Europe was in ruins.

So are swedes autistic?

Toss up. Sometimes they are straightforward and cold. Other times they are very warm.

Old ladies are the worst because they only exist in extremes. Only very warm or very cold.

Sometimes I pretend I don’t speak Polish ( have native English accent ) and then throw in some decent sounding Polish. That almost always makes older people smile.

Yes. Deeply.

Attached: 1521061650453.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Accurate. Some very open some very closed.

Thought the same

Laid back and generally friendly.

This. My great grandmother worked in a ski lodge resort during ww2 here in northern Sweden. German soldiers spent a lot of time there and in the nearby village.

I don't know but people are more like introvert and shy to give you help. hopefully kind I think.

Passive aggressive hypocrites.

Your grandma probably got thoroughly plowed by germans.

Both Germans and Swedes and other culturally similar nations are ANANKASTIC, not autistic. There is some correlation between those two disorders, but they are very distinct. Anankastic personality disorder (also known as obsessive-compulsive personality disorder) is both a curse and a blessing. They are very organized, disciplined, hard-working, clean-cut, good at engineering and logistics, but they also lack empathy and imagination, prone to sadism and racism, have extremely poor social skills and are known for their rigid, authoritarian, unflexible and one-dimensional mindset. Their extreme perfectionism can also manifests itself in a fucked up way. Like for example killing all disabled people in gas chambers (like Germany did) or sterilizing them en masse against their own will (like Sweden did). Or gassing ethnic minorities in gas chambers because they ruin Volksgemeinschaft and national harmony.

To put it in a nutshell, anankastic psychopaths are insane control freaks whose unhealthy obsession with perfectionism and order made them Nazis.

In Germany and Sweden up to 50-60% of the natives are on the anankastic spectrum, hence their very weird behaviour.

Attached: OCPD4.jpg (1925x875, 350K)

could be worst, they could be russians living in russia.

Are Japanese anankastic too?

He picks it up and starts smoking it jajajahahaja

Not probably. 100%. I am half German.

Attached: 1539874666454.gif (554x400, 122K)

Wtf are you talking about, Germans are very welcoming and tolerante

Attached: Refugees welcome.jpg (620x387, 302K)

Disgusting mutt

People in general here just mind their own business.

But I would say that people in general are cold to strangers, and why wouldn't they be? It's fucking 20 below and dark as fuck over half a year every year.

Yes, and Koreans are too.

Russians are borderline.

Attached: BPD.jpg (1189x750, 198K)

>or sterilizing them
Eí júhtka...

Attached: 1544808416086.jpg (657x527, 147K)

Stop kidnapping kids

Stop believing everything your Kaczyński-bought media says.

polite and full passive aggressive.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, NORWAY DOESN'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT!

(psst, when are we getting our next shipment? Ikea is running low on workers again)

Independent reporting on your child social services reveals an obscene number, something like half of all cases are mishandled.

Stop kidnapping kids you fucking brainwashed kikes.

They are nice

>Independent reporting

Yes so independent that the only ones talking about it are former Eastern block countries in their state media.

google.ca/amp/s/www.thelocal.no/20170215/norway-barnevernet-serious-warning-echr-human-rights/amp

Yes only EU fascist media is talking about it...yawn. Keep your head in the sand kikenstein.

How about all you fucking Slav mongoloid subhumans move back to your own country if you want to beat your kids so bad and create another generation of mouth-breeding alcoholics?

>so you were basicly allied with nazies
wtf I hate sweden now

Attached: cd6ad0d1.png (785x757, 143K)

The arrogance almost matches the stupidity of you Norwegians. Imagine being so pathetic that you think the state has a mandate over parents to raise kids in a certain way.

Absolutely pathetic. Funny when I link legitimate criticism all you can do is insult. I guess inferior brainlets can only sperg our after being btfo.

Nobody asked you to come to Norway Pavel. If you can't handle the cultural difference that says "Don't abuse your children", then you can fuck off back to your shithole country and stay there.

I never noticed that the wheelchair guy already got a cigarette in his right hand

>insulting a far superior country
>while being polish

Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1488.jpg (228x309, 15K)

Reminds me of a story my grandma told me about a teacher in her class.
He was an open Nazi sympathiser and unfortunately there was a Jewish boy in her grade.
This teacher never wanted anything to do with this boy and ignored him as much as he could.
The kid would often be ridiculed by the teacher if he did the slightest mistake.
No, he didn't get fired, everyone was ok with it.

It's pretty clear that Sweden was on the Nazi side during the war. Our government at the time was just smart enough to declare our neutral instead, saving us from both sides. The Germans had a safe place to rest and travel through, to trade and deal with. The rest of the world saw us as the neutral country that didn't take sides (yet, we clearly did)

I wouldn’t come to your shithole if I were paid to do so. My point was that your abusive state child services kidnap kids and there are many blatant cases of overreach and bullshit on their part. All protected by your corrupt government.

I’m sorry Mahmoud I don’t understand Arabic.

>Will ignore
Everyone would listen in to that convo

To be honest, nobody would notice because everyone has headphones on these days.

Russians tend to try and expose our bullshitting, but what normie believes a russian nowadays?

Sort of aggressive. If you look like a good person you can get robbed or assaulted

people in my country are dangerous.
no, really, when you see one white here in dark time of day you get nervous. So niggers can be white.

We can be the nicest people you will ever meet, or the twistest motherfucking psycopaths

Attached: 1550013535266.gif (426x426, 3.35M)

user...

I'm pretty autistic myself but I never understood this behavior, I always walk past the people and in under the roof, screw standing outside in the wind/snow, makes no sense

>My point was that your abusive state child services kidnap kids and there are many blatant cases of overreach and bullshit on their part.

You call it kidnapping, I would call it protecting children from harm even if it means removing parents from the equation.

Either way, nobody asked you child-beating subhumans to come here and steal jobs. I'd gladly help all of you get your children back so you could fuck off back to your own countries and never return.

Somehow Americans manage to be all four of those things at once.

as a foreigner you're somewhat excused, especially with younger people, take what the other user said with a grain of salt, some people are just dying to have conversation with a stranger and if you manage to break the ice you'll be pretty much buddies for life

So you ignore all the claims and reports that throw wrongdoing at the modern child Gestapos feet? How very progressive of you.

As for jobs, shut up fagboy, we will take whatever jobs we want and send most of the money home to build the fatherland. You can stew in impotent rage in your cuckshed.

>some people are just dying to have conversation
is it rare in sweden? Of course everyone is different but im more interested how often that would be true.

I have contacts with a person who works in Norway with these kinds of cases. She even hosts some orphans at her own home.
She has come across several cases where parents of these children are infact being treated like shit, but the parents make up stories and deny things even though the child itself confess.
I don't trust the parent in these situations because of this.

I think most people want it to be honest but they're just not used to it and that's why they try to end the conversation, it becomes awkward because they don't know what to say or how to react.

One of my best friends is a kiwi, he greets people on the street and while we're out eating and stuff he'll comment on what other people are doing/saying, while a lot of people get confused, a few join in and you can tell by the look on their faces that they really appreciate it.

Poles really are the worst kind of parasite living.

You vote in a right-wing government to stop migration to your own country but you still want all the benefits the EU and Schengen gives you.

You called me a kike earlier, when you're the worst kind. You're like a Russian Jew.

an entire society of autistic people, what a strange thing.

Specially when you import sandniggers whose society are most likely very extroverted.

That’s right we take all the benefits from naive dumbass westerners and don’t make the same mistakes. Why be left out when we can profit off your stupidity? And it doesn’t mean we should repeat your mistakes.

Don’t be angry, just because Norwegians are retardedly naive doesn’t mean your life is over.

I'm not angry, I'm just telling you that you're the real kike, kike.

So your anecdotal evidence must mean there is no abuse happening at the hands of the state. It’s not like the stakes are anything important, just family for Christ’s sake.

When the EU falls
We won't hear your calls
Russia is behind those walls

Nah if we were kikes we would be pushing the degeneracy on while profiting from it. We aren’t pushing anymore, most Poles/the gov is openly anti Muslim/black. Profiting off your naïveté doesn’t make us kikes. We aren’t the cause of your problems.

But, user. You cannot beat children.

Lmao do you think the EU in any way protects us? The only foreign army we can rely on is the US military, not your feminist foreign policy or Germany’s 12 combat ready airplanes. We shouldn’t forget about France, who couldn’t spend more than 2 weeks bombing a helpless African nation before calling the US for help.

No one here believes you to be a deterrent Sven, because you aren’t.

>The only foreign army we can rely on is the US military
You do know what we did to the kurds in Syria?

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)