DIOS MIO

DIOS MIO

LA ABOMINACION DEL PANTANO

Attached: amalia-de-holanda-4-z.jpg (600x753, 206K)

she's an absolute unit
stop feeding her milk straight from cows wtf you dutch, ruining good Latina genes

Attached: maxima-5.jpg (600x922, 212K)

looking 25 at 15

They are all fat, wtf
do the Dutch have a fetish for bbw?

Imagine the smell of her butthole

totally not a pedo

>not having a sticcc princess

Attached: princess of italy 28.jpg (997x1063, 155K)

Wish there were more Spanish princess in this dumb gay world.

what about Belgian?

Attached: HRH.jpg (229x528, 48K)

too sticc for my dicc

Attached: 4DCB37EE-09FD-4771-A7F6-D5E256649AB8.jpg (1250x1663, 188K)

Oh well that's pretty nice, DFC and all, but still no match for my daughterrulerwife Leonor.

Attached: leonor-gtres-t.jpg (800x480, 109K)

They're all orcs compared to Leonor though.

even Éléonore?

Attached: 1548751343081.jpg (533x1290, 280K)

She's up there but i'm afraid puberty will just her up like her sister.

She wants chad, not you

Attached: princess of italy 55.webm (640x968, 156K)

That's the same girl? Yeah, compared to Leonor she's an orc, but I'd still fuck her, if you know what I mean.

Attached: jewgle.png (1437x964, 522K)

She's the youngest of the bunch, only 4th in line to the throne.

You could always kidnap the ugli- the younger sister and make her first in line for the throne.
>Leonor is 13
Time to make new babies (with her).

Attached: los-8-retratos-oficiales-de-leonor-desde-que-es-princesa-de-asturias.jpg (717x900, 108K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Right one kinda look like my ex when she smile

Attached: IMG_6642.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Pics

Why is your ex 7 years old?

Daily remind

Attached: princess brain.jpg (500x1020, 168K)

autism.
KYS

The only two good looking girls there are Leonor and Vittoria, but Vitoria is too old and busted, although Leonor is nearing hagginess by now.

>Vittoria
is also not a real princess.

Neither you are. Your point?

are you retarded?

tfw related to the house of savoy

I'd let her larp as princess, queen, empress or anything she'd like while stepping on my face, insulting and beating me.

i can agree on that monkeybro.

god I hate royals

>not wanting Leonor to rule all over your body and soul

Attached: 1540116198744.jpg (329x399, 44K)

I don't understand why do you force that granny everytime we post lolis. Is it because your old woman will never be as beautiful as a little girl ever again?

Because I want to talk about royals and not be a pedo like you

Come on now, don't lie. I remember very well there was always some Italian fag shilling your hag princess with pic related. If anything, you're the pedo here.