Nosejobs are a big thing in this cunt. people also bleach their hair blonde...

nosejobs are a big thing in this cunt. people also bleach their hair blonde. now people are starting to wear coloured contacts.

does your cunt also wish it was white?

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/25786905/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't your country cut off women's clits and kill women for being raped lol

How do you fuck someones nose

Never heard of an ethnic iberian getting nose surgery colored contacts or dying their hair

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-17-19-25.png (720x1280, 836K)

no

Attached: image.png (656x527, 19K)

Why??? Mena girls are like pieces of art, why ruin it by turning themselves into generic wh*Toid whores.

like 99% of the nosejobs here aren't even good. they make the nose too small and weirdly shaped.

a bit of a shame.

@101588277
Stop spreading lies about my country you filthy proxyfag.

Note to rest here; Iran cannot post on Jow Forums, it's blocked, every flag here is proxy.

t. Iranian

if it makes you feel any better, a while back some maid or something was raped by a guy and she killed herself by jumping out the window then an angry mob burned the building down.

>Dutch flag
FUCKING EVERYTIME LMAO

https works fine with 4channel, dumdum. Jow Forums is still blocked tho.

@101589610
Just stop retard

here most old women bleach their hair or get blonde highlights to hide grey hairs

Hi, I have thought it was the fat american tumblrina retarded nigger but this is an actual pershit. She has timestamped before. But one thing I don’t understand is how can someone be in Iran since 2013 and still not speak it? I think she might have retardation desu.

Because you are brown semites

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-13-43-18.png (720x1280, 509K)

Hello kikebomb my favorite underwear seller i actually used to be very much a fan of your funposts hope you can forgive a loyal fan like me
No, the country I am in actually wants the opposite they get a tan, lie about being 1/4th non-dutch, get a curly perm and even dye their hair dark.
Dutch noses are fine already so no need for a nosejob.

Listen, I live in this shithole, Jow Forums is blocked, it's easy as that.
Link me this post with timestamp you speak of.

>link me this timestamp
>implying I have 2013 stuff
Although she could have asked an uncle or aunt or some other iranian friend she has on her facebook or perhaps she was visiting iran back then idk
I do not deny she is shady as fuck about this whole thing though. Well at least I am sure at least one of her parents are iranian, who the hell would larp as a sandnigger?

Thanks for wasting my time idiot
Just proves there is no timestamp

There was a timestamp, why would I make this up?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/25786905/
The pipebomb thing is her. I have seen it. I am even in that thread, the first dutch flag!
But as I said it still doesn’t prove she lives there because
>2013-2019
>still can’t speak a word of farsi
????

what is going on in neverlands

Attached: image.jpg (599x605, 66K)

He says he lives in iran though
As for me, I am equally autistic as you.

o ok. if user is really in iran they shouldn't have a problem accessing 4channel tho.

Well, he did say so he has tried. Idk if you remember but he bought this card to be able to funpost here.
And also, I was banned for no reason permanently some time ago and someone linked me this free slow vpn service and I had an iran flag, just saying. Not accusing you but I am just saying :^)
I like your posts so it doesn’t matter much to me. Do you still work at an underwear shop?

No

It tries it best on Jow Forums though so why not irl?

No they still wear their headscarfs like good muslims.

hella doubt they tried on 4channel. https used to work on all Jow Forums but now it says server not found or whatever but it's fine for blue boards so maybe they're just a dummy. the best vpns i have are like japanese or worst korean but i only use it for stuff like tumblr or twatter.
and no lol.

no

I don’t know if he went as far to get a stable dutch flag and buy a card I am sure he did something as simple as this desu, he doesn’t seem retarded like some mena flag posters have been aka types eloquent english. But ok, even if you were actually located in Sweden, I know you’re not white and you know a thing or two about mena region so it does not annoy me as much as when the amerishart fat commie retard bitch does it.
>and no lol
I have so many damn questions to ask on this regard though, but I will contain my autism because I know I shitted on that FAQ pajeet when he did it. Pls make an ama if you want to so I can do it.
And lastly,
Why are you not on mena? Don’t use the mena is shit excuse, because this goes for entire int. I miss the oldfag posters desu.

>amerishart fat commie retard bitch
lol who? i only been posting again for like the past 2 days so i'm kinda behind on all the drama. i don't have loads of free time anymore and life kinda makes my sleep schedule wonky hence why im awake at 5am. i may go poof again idk. you know how babies are ugh

Attached: image.jpg (500x302, 27K)

Well it was the girl I thought you were, I totally forgot about you since I didn’t expect you to come back. She used the saudi flag and egyptian flag, so that’s why I thought she might have also used the iranian one. Well since you mention your schedule does this mean you study and/or work? Please tell me what it is (if you want to)
>you know how babies are ugh
W-wait are you referring to yourself as a baby or...???? Mashallah if the latter! And if it is the latter does this mean you’re married? Heh I was a teen when you first posted so yeah time flies fast and it makes sense you did.

no, sw*den is white so we cannot be wh*te.

I've seen Mexicans, Arabs and Persians claim they are Italian or Spanish in order to fit in better here

yeppp.. well im gonna try to get a nap while i can. i might stay on int but maybe not as often. we'll see. maybe i'll use a trip next time so no one confuses me with another iranian or saudi or whatever lol
bye

Attached: image.jpg (377x326, 42K)

there are two holes one for dick other for balls

underrated

maybe if you had more iranians on tv and in magazines those women wouldn't feel pressured to become white