There are people on this board that support the eu

>there are people on this board that support the eu

Attached: 413B865F-FC68-4C35-A00D-5A2B9A059276.png (1280x853, 29K)

Now that the Brits are out i fully support the EU.

Of course, you little bootlicker. Go and take a mouthful of Guy Verhofstadt’s wispy greasy hair, clog.

I will Boris

I'd welcome back the Scots, Welsh and others, the English can fuck off though.

Ahaha, the Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish will come around and see you for the rats you are. Give them time.

Attached: F0383F1F-91CB-4E4B-B006-FF469BF6CAC5.jpg (838x959, 191K)

Europe can't compeed against China unless we unite as union or even more...

Name 1 bad thing about the EU. No memes such as muh soveriegnty or migrants.

A European Federation could never catch up with China or even India.

>soveriegnty or migrants
>memes

This. China and India will win as long as we want cheap stuff to buy and as long as they are fine with low wages.

>catch up

it would immedaitely be a superpower with the largest GDP. It wont take long to build up a military. All the parameters are in place.

>being in the EU sucks
>being outside is even worse

Attached: it will end in disaster.png (540x491, 406K)

India has about the GDP of France and the UK while having over a billion people. They also won't be picking up the manufacturing China is doing because when the point comes that China will be too expensive, manufacturing robots will be the alternative and not India. While China has pretty good growth it's still miles behind the GDP that the Eurozone has and that won't change as their growth slows more and more. Both won't be the danger people make them out to be.

We will stop buying Chinese goods as cheap labour gradually fades out in China but we’ll prop up India’s economy instead this time.
If it were to happen right now then we’d have the 2nd largest nominal GDP for a short time before being overtaken by China and so on. How does a federal Europe solve our increasing irrelevacy? We need numbers but we import millions of migrants who have yet to show that they boost the economy of say, Germany, with most of them remaining unemployed (IIRC). Even with that, Germany’s population still continues to slide and they have only been narrowly missing recession in the recent quarters.

Attached: 3D3D64C5-6EB6-42A7-BE33-4FDA75A7EED3.jpg (421x286, 22K)

>We will stop buying Chinese goods as cheap labour gradually fades out in China but we’ll prop up India’s economy instead this time.

Yeah, and that will keep repeating itself. I wonder who's next after China.

>I wonder who's next after China.
India, then Africa. After Africa we're fucked unless we suffer from hyper-depression and war.

India is being skipped. Africa is next

The refugees ironically did boost the economy but not because they started working but because they created many jobs (adminstration, lawyers etc.) and rose the GDP by consuming goods.

Attached: d41586-018-05507-0_15864528.png (800x880, 83K)

Is Africa politically stable enough tho? You dont want to have your new multi million dollar dildo factory captured by whatever nigerias verision of ISIS calls themself this week.

Meant for

When France and the US stop fucking up the continent it will be stable

I think that just like in the case of the middle east the damage is alredy done tho. Lines drawn in the 17th century still fuels war to this day

There are peoples payed to post positive comments about Eu at this board.

Attached: Russia circa 862.png (1920x1108, 210K)

It is, poland and v4 fuckers are taking none and they cant do anything about itYou guys are growing slower than USA and are about to be in recession. Chinese will most likelly maintain 6% growth rates in the future

>ppl will stop buying cheap things

Why would anyone let their country be ruled by others? That's a cuck mentality.

>Chinese will most likelly maintain 6% growth rates in the future
Doubt it. Shithole countries grow faster because the are catching up. The richer they get, the slower their growth will be. It's the same reason why eastern European have relatively good growth rates, it's because it's easier for poor countries to catch up than for rich countries to get even richer.

the civil war and mass slaughter of central europeans would make us uncompetitive though

>bigger public sector leads to gdp growth

Attached: 1550266063640.jpg (692x800, 73K)

kokoomusbot spotted