In a generation you'll be just as irrelevant as we are

except your mums and sisters are going to be muslim sex slaves lmao

I will have a lifetime of fun watching your demise. The Chinese century is here.

Attached: Western_Europe_(Robinson_projection).png (2079x1269, 62K)

>Chinese century

Attached: 1550260267745.png (1920x1867, 67K)

Cope lol

Attached: django lol.png (470x470, 412K)

lol dumb

Attached: 539173397800943628.png (128x128, 20K)

in that case the chinese gonna round up muslims in europe, put them to slave labor until death and harvest their organs

Western Europe of today is what the Qing empire was in the early 19th century. A decadent, stagnant shithole with massively inflated perceptions of self-importance.

You don't make anything
You don't sell anything
You can't defend yourselves
You're coasting on the success of your ancestors, waiting for somebody to call the bluff.

Europe's Opium Wars are coming, and it will be oh-so-satisfying to watch.

Attached: 1505303534588.jpg (300x250, 18K)

they will do the same to you, seamus

It will be like anudda potato famine

I'm with you, Latvia. Fuck Western Europe.

Shut up dumbass. We don’t want them knowing that standards are becoming more and more similar.

Ohh Eastern Europe and Baltic’s are third world shithole. Very racist and poor. Dangerous too, women all have AIDS, half the men addicted to opiates. Stay away if you aren’t from here. Don’t come to hell.

youve never visit western europe have you? They live much better lives than us

nah chinese love white people, don't worry china can only operate as a surveillance state with forced labor. they are unable to 'project' military power apart from within their borders, they'd crumble despite the amount of human garbage they'd throw to the front.

I don't care about standards of living or whatever. I care about teutonoid and latinoid scum getting the comeuppance that has been a long time in the making

They got lucky in a fluke of history, and developed a sense of racial superiority grounded in nothing but arrogance. Now it's all coming to an end and I am savouring every moment of it. They will become victims to circumstances beyond their control like so many other races. And we will not lift a finger to save them.

Fuck wh*Toids.

based eastern european

Based
I hope this shithole will balkanize in the process

eh stockholm, paris, berlin, london are still light years ahead of us. Literally even the poorest anglo is rich here let alone poorer countries

people like you are the reason poland always has been and always will be a shithole

yeah no shit retard

Qing China and Mughal India were far richer than any European states at the time, too.

> Berlin
> Paris
> Stockholm
> London

Literally every city you mentioned is an unironic shithole for various reasons. I wouldn’t leave my city for any of them, and I live off dividends ( never have to work again ) .

>fluke
No. Seems like someone’s been reading ‘Guns, Germans, and Steel’. Plenty of other races found themselves in much more favourable conditions to conquer the world yet they didn’t because they didn’t have the cognitive capacity to do so. They’re doing so now but it’s simply a numbers games.

What you did in thr 18th and 19th century was a number's game.

Western Europe was always a shithole. It was still a shithole by global standards until thr 1850s because you niggers didn't care for things like sanitation or adequate food reserves.

Here's what happened:
>mongol invasions destroy China, the Islamic world
>followed closely by black plague
>plague drives up labor costs in europe, forces egalitarization of society to some degree
>americas are discovered and 95% of the native population is conveniently killed by disease
>500 years of easy mode follow

You're not racially superior to me. I am smarter than you, taller than you, probably stronger and better looking than you. You just happened to be born in a population that was located in the right place at the right time. Your ancestors made good of this windfall to be sure (it was very hard to fuck up despite your best attempts). But now you will be relegated to the dust bin of history like so many other opulent empires that decayed and collapsed.

Attached: 1544873254606.jpg (728x910, 45K)

I like Latvia, despite Ivans like OP making a farce

depends on what you value, sure. But you cant argue with wealth and quality of life.

People like me is why were developing and youre not

I am Latvian. I know my ancestry on most branches to back before Russia conquered Livonia - unlike you, you probably don't know your dad. I don't care what your mutt ass thinks, both you and your daddy dearest are going down. You've just about hit the end of the road. There will be no racial revival, no great recovery for you. We'll make sure to eradicate you scum from the planet this time.

I respect your opinion.

You're a low IQ bull headed moron, you've developed jack shit. Your only contribution to economic growth is being cheap unskilled labour for outsourcing german companies. Incidentally this is part of what is killing the whitoids so thank you for your cervix.

Lmao faggot

Based

>you'll be just as irrelevant as we are
???

Until the third rise

>Qing China and Mughal India were far richer than any European states
How did both of these vast entities get repeatedly annihilated by a tiny island of 15 million people thousands of miles away if they were richer and more advanced?

Attached: SEETHING.gif (161x250, 105K)

That sounds smart and all, but the Qing were not as technologically advanced as Europe was back then. Modern Europe is just as advanced as anyone.