They fear him because they cannot even begin to comprehend his brilliance

they fear him because they cannot even begin to comprehend his brilliance

Attached: George Soros calls Xi Jinping ‘the most dangerous enemy’.png (443x436, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/08/08/funds-representatives-arrested-in-china/24e8b72c-d6fe-4753-a007-51d181239cb6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I for one welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest about the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed over controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

Attached: 1550280261739.jpg (420x420, 38K)

Attached: brain intelligence china tiananmen.jpg (857x1202, 285K)

>no that evil man who kills billionares

based xi

chinks aren't human

harmonious and Xipilled

Attached: Xi pinned.jpg (366x326, 43K)

*impregnates chinese girls*
nothin personel slanteyes

>tf
>tp

I for one welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest about the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed over controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

who will win, reptile or insect?

chinks are in fact subhumans. but the juice and their puppets have to face their destiny.

China and israel is the new world to come

George Soros is unironically a benevolent friend of mankind. This is a redpill that Jow Forums wants to keep hidden from you.

I'm from Shanghai and I dislike the guy.
I don't see why you like him so much/

soros is an avatar of satan just like every other member of the global technological elite

He's much worse himself

Attached: 76487697.png (706x547, 142K)

>Hasn't taken the Xi pill

Try as much as you like user but you cannot impregnate a sock.

we know m8. we are just memeing a bit

HEY CHINKS
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1546443694410.png (720x952, 245K)

cringe

Attached: ror.jpg (1080x1361, 850K)

sup poland

As I walk along the Bois Boolong,
With an independent air,
You can hear the girls declare,
"He must be a Billionaire."
You can hear them sigh and wish to die,
You can see them wink the other eye,
At the man who broke the bank of England

how do u see the real flag

>Hasn't taken the Xi pill

pic is a different post

There's more right-wing billionaires bankrolling more shit than Soros anyways like the Koch brothers and Mercers.

koch and mercer are not benevolent friends of mankind

Soros?

FUCK CRAPITALISM

Attached: image.jpg (410x231, 22K)

>1818-2018
lmao did Santa live up to 200 years old?

nothing of value lost.

based but i don't want a chink as my overlord

Based Xi terrifying sleazy billionaires.

Why does Soros insult Xi? Aren’t they best commie friends?

why does this board defend a country that literally harvests organs from people involunarily lmfao
you're literally all brainwashed by marxism

>soros is a communist

Attached: Capture-.png (1191x752, 968K)

你为什么翻译这个

Attached: 20130504_ldp001.jpg (290x371, 77K)

>implying he isn’t

george soros is more closely aligned with people like trump than with sanders or corbyn, he wants more neoliberal capitalism 80% of which is the same as right wing economics

>Soros

Attached: 1509426284100.jpg (2797x2205, 1.99M)

the Tienanmen square protesters won, they got the open market reforms they wanted

>literally harvests organs from people involunarily
it's for the greater good, you dumb burger.

Soros literally funded the Tienanmen Square protesters. He just didn't expect them to completely cut out the tumor instead of letting it grow malignant and bring down the house.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/08/08/funds-representatives-arrested-in-china/24e8b72c-d6fe-4753-a007-51d181239cb6/

>the Tienanmen square protesters won, they got the open market reforms they wanted

I don't think you remember what those protests were about. "Market reforms" were kicked off since the 70s, the protesters wanted full democracy and all they got were bullets in the face. Even if they wanted more capitalist reforms, further market liberalization would be cold comfort to a corpse.

Soros' speculation has hurt a lot of people. He's scum.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
hhahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this post, sums up Jow Forums

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

As a Korean, I wish both to lose.

Soros fucked Korea during 1997 and more powerful PRC means that Korea will be fucked just like how Native Americans and Mexico got fucked by the US as the US gained more power.

Both are nothing but disasters to Korea and Korea will be doomed regardless of who wins in the end.

>everything is for the greater good because fuck ethics if people who hate the US do it

I hope they still let you make laptops after reunification. I love my Asus. Good keyboard configuration and layout.

>Creates more Chinese babies

Great job Bruce

fuck off we have nukes now. (secret)

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Omicidio di Aldo Moro Murder of Aldo Moro Gli Anni di Piombo Years of Lead Silvio Berlusconi Propaganda Due Cosa Nostra Omicidio di Pier Paolo Pasolini Murder of Pier Paolo Pasolini Benito Mussolini Eccidio di Salussola Massacre at Salussola

>we have nukes now
Sauce?
Thought Taiwan failed to have one after one of researchers evacuated to the US and revealed its secret nuke project.

Based Formosa(change your name to that :3)

Attached: tenor (14).gif (220x263, 76K)

Attached: 1533740561034.jpg (750x750, 98K)

It's perfect, China has 1 trillion citizens which are all ethnically close(yes western and east chinese are a little different but still) they have a huge army an huge economy.The multicultural USA and the soon to be multicultural europe cannot stand a chance in the next 100 years.We have doomed ourselves

its not owned by the government there are some kumingtang hold-outs in the mountains with secret underground base.

based

my ass shoots hyper sonic lasers too btw.

Anyone that makes the Jew shit his pants must be doing something good. Based insectoid.

based ccp shill

This. Soros actually funds so many good organisations. The fact that all the other Billionaires hate Soros should tell us something.

And not only that but the Chinese model is being accepted as functioning and is spreading.

He’s a fucking communist, of course other billionaires hate him

they wanted democracy, not free market, the free market was done by Xiaoping way before that

>This. Soros actually funds so many good organisations. The fact that all the other Billionaires hate Soros should tell us something.

Attached: 1517756162647.jpg (388x387, 47K)

fun fact: george soro's name literally means "earth lizard"

>1 trillion

PRC is knockoff Israel
for example, instead of them trying to take over europe, it's africa
doesn't mean they're not evil, but they're on a different "team"

brainlet

The tianmen square protesters were a mix of pro-democracy funded by the west through the university exploit (that was shuttered after 1989) and hardcore maoists upset with the economic direction of the CCP.

It was an attempt by the west to destabilize the country. That obviously failed.

Am I in a Jow Forums thread?

>A billionaire capitalist wants communism so workers take all his wealth.
Here, please take this reaction image from your fellow drooling retard

>Here please take this reaction image from your fellow drooling retard

Attached: dreamstime_m_11658264.jpg (775x515, 40K)

you in the image

No it's a typical white faggot like yourself

This literally does nothing you autist

>implying there are still white people left in sweden

No you don't, now go back to wiping your white masters' ass

Attached: aik9wlykkgc21.jpg (727x767, 103K)

Seething Chinknadian

>Seething Chinknadian

Attached: 1497299637747.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

I don't care about irrelevant countries

No because he is backed by 1.5 billion chink insects conditioned to spend their entire life in sweatshops making cents which the CCP use to make fake models of stealth aircrafts and old Georgie here cant get a cut out of this

tick tock america...
time's almost up...

Attached: Xi and Putin.jpg (2492x1984, 1.18M)

>you get to see soro and Xi destroy each other
What a time to be alive

I have been noticing that more and more of our white women here have been taking the big Chinese cock.