Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: Nobels by country.png (630x630, 81K)

Represent the largest wealth and education divide in the modern world? Yes.

post these during EU hours you're preaching to the choir

countries with more than 1 scientific nobel prize per 1 million people

Attached: sQXDvxk.jpg (1428x732, 109K)

Whoah..... germanics really ARE based...

The chart shows an obvious trend of ignoring Russia's contribution to technology, not at all surprising from the guys who gave the peace prize to Obamer

>ignoring Russia's contribution to technology
Like space technology?

Electricity, radio, microprocessor, nuclear tech

Yeah, that's totally fair.

Stop being dicks to us first

We don’t almost 30 years

Looks like it's stayed pretty consistent since the 70's

>electricity
Like Nicky Tesser, Famous American Inventor?
>radio
Like Nicky Tesser, Famous American Inventor?
>microprocessor
Like Gordon Moore, famous American Inventor?
>nuke tech
Like Roberto Oppenheimer, famous Mexican-American inventor?

their share is much too small compared to other countries on the chart, many of them much more irrelevant

America won't be so great if you'll show noble prizes per capita

Russians are savages.

>(((nobels)))

>Constantly harrasing our airspace

tech-savvy savages, with a deep culture and many great works of art
for a people on the losing side of a culture war, a destroyed economy thrice over, a horrible climate, a corrupt government and the historically consistent shunning by the europeans they always wanted to be, they turned out alright

You guys never adjust the bad stuff about us on a per capita basis.

Whoa... really makes you think.

Attached: 11478040-nobel-laureates-in-different-nations-jpeg.jpg (569x721, 100K)

Do Jews really do that?

Jews got exterminated between times, that increase a bit their score

about why the people in power in every corporation, every country, and every organization are still mindless shortsighted idiots that are nothing but power hungry and greedy? yeah it does
where are all these superhumans to guide these lost little sheep?
all I see in the world is hunger for power, a desire to control and subvert, and an open embrace to everything degenerate and disgusting

And you need to remove Jews from all other countries, they count double here.

Nobel Prizes are a Swedish scam.

we already did

highjacked by jews

>ends in 2000

>China so low
Lol

So a swedish will feel that he has some share in a swedish nobel prize because his country is small, its the only one thay speaks swedish, only one that does midsummer frstival etc etc. Its almost like a little family - saying a swede won a nobel prize is like saying my mum's cousin's son won a nobel prize.. its like saying someone who thinks in my unique language, who eats the food i eat,.who plays the same traditional games and celebrates the things i do won a nobel prize.

How does this work for americans? There is no kinship aspect and most americans are not even culturally from the same backgrounds. Is it just that - wow i live in the same landmass as these great persons.