How is it like in the life of a man?

How is it like in the life of a man?
No meme answers, answer truthfully.

Attached: 2000px-Man-and-woman-icon.svg.png (2000x2230, 49K)

Fuck off.

When I walk naked in my house, I like to swing my dick around and make it slap on my thighs

There are benefits and drawbacks. You are large and strong, but people are less likely to be concerned about your wellbeing. Men also vary more than women across many traits, which is to be expected since they're the sex under stronger sexual selection in humans.

I have a penis

your worth is measured by the size of your gentials

I'm ashamed of myself everytime when I pee sitting down cause too sleepy to aim

>You are large and strong, but people are less likely to be concerned about your wellbeing.
honestly this, no one cares about you, man up

well, that's kind of sad, I know people joke about " be yourself" but I believe love is formed from physical appearance, yes but your personality too. Personality is one of the major things that keeps the romance going.

I feel bad for men, I'm sorry you and others feel this way.
It's okay, it's natural for men.
lol

you walltext had nothing to do with what he said
why do you think he'd care about the irrelevant shit you give your opinion on?

Good. Having boobs and penis is superior than dickless and boobs

It's Jow Forums, we are allowed to give our opinion.
Makes sense

Lonely, especially around women.

>I feel bad for men, I'm sorry you and others feel this way.

I don't think there's anything to feel sorry for: it's just kind of the way things are. Female seahorses are under stronger sexual selection than males, but I don't pity them for it. Much better to accept it than to fight it.

>especially around women
the truth I didn't realize until someone pointed it out

Dude, she's literally telling you that she thinks it's all in your head

Attached: 1549732522193.gif (644x714, 35K)

Кaк жe хoчeтcя тянoчкy.....

OH SHIT

Attached: 1549126199448.jpg (558x529, 19K)

Attached: 1440345544794.png (633x758, 29K)

You're supposed to be tough, to provide and it's always your fault, no matter what.

Wait, what?
I hope we get to a point in society where it will be okay for men to feel. It's okay to feel guys.

A girl once told me to loosen up a bit and open up to her about my struggles and innermost feelings. I believed her and she dumped me for a guy with chest hair. I'm not even faggy.

there wouldn't be a society for long then you dense twat
and also , there's a reason that isn't happening even now

you need to stop falling for thots. You are in the same case as a classmate of mine was, I told her to stop falling for the wrong people. I'm going to be blunt and say stop falling for the wrong people, there are many shitty people in the world but not all of them are people such as the girl you described. Btw don't go for thots for the love of God.

this, it's okay for men to feel,
as long as your feelings are somewhere between a V8 humming, and a GAU-8 shooting
in reality women >>will subconsciously feel disgusted if you show vulnerability, opening up works for them, so they preach it to you
they have never been at the helm of anything, and have never competed for real

I wasn't really good at recognizing shitty women back then, but now I'm good. Although I just can't open up with anyone anymore, by feeling that they might someday turn it against me.

they are all affected by hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, don't play clever and think some are above this kind of behavior

>will subconsciously feel disgusted if you show vulnerability, opening up works for them, so they preach it to you
>they have never been at the helm of anything, and have never competed for real
Exactly. Having feelings means weakness to them, but it's not like they should bother with that, they're supposed to be fragile. We've gotta deal with a lot of stress due to keeping stuff to ourselves.

Without money its miserable.

>don't play clever and think some are above this kind of behavior
That's for sure. I can't open up to anyone anymore and won't dare try it again. That's just the way they are.

Imagine if it was extremely difficult for anyone to feel empathy for you.

do what I do m8
pump and dump.
If she gets cheeky, beat sense into her, literally.
Fuck women, that's what they're good for.

satan trips checked

Attached: 1531956023228.jpg (640x879, 106K)

0-10 constantly thinking of sucking tits
11-80 constantly thinking of sucking tits and fucking holes
80-100 not thinking due to brain degenerative diseases

I honestly feel bad for women living in crappy countries under abusive laws and culture, like middle east and such. But in the modern world, they're truly considered to be queens and have a quality of life way better than men. That's one of the reasons I don't agree with modern feminism. Their quality of life improved while ours kept the same (and tends to get worse).