its a Vukovar water tower

we have water towers here too, but they look a bit different
>hrvt
do they have vowels in croatian?

there is a wig shop in there now

R is a semi vowel when you roll it

>do they have vowels in croatian?
yes but most are silent

It's a language of savages and real men, not something an English speaking dandy should attempt lightly. But I applaud you for trying to better yourself.

>t. someone who hasn’t heard scottish english
youtube.com/watch?v=7dEKQL0I4LU

Attached: 6CB6F524-ADD6-413E-AE3A-E63B7DF0A715.jpg (396x247, 39K)

Well...that happened. That did happen...

wut

mmmh scotland seems as economically underdeveloped as east germany but without the sun even. how do you survive??

so he couldn't endure that speak any more.
i don't blame him.

Not really. We actually have a higher GDP per capita than the rest of the United Kingdom and I think it’s on par with Germany or above Germany. That sketch was filmed in a poor bit. Probably somewhere like Bellshill or Priesthill in Glesga. I will compensate with this lovely picture of Edinburgh.

Attached: 7DF549D8-19D3-4BA7-B7B0-D59C926B737A.jpg (1600x1066, 338K)

More for you lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LfoBpf1XH4g

Attached: 94B06CD2-C22F-4CA0-9A1E-9046353E7648.jpg (932x747, 178K)

aesthetic

I was expressing incredulity over how mangled the Scottish dialect is, u pičku materinu.

one of the few good things to come out of brutalism

See: We elevate English’s manliness

Are coastal croats and mountain croats really mortal enemies?

Are there Pakis and Pajeets in Scotland like in England?

Of course. Coastal croats are the elite Croats, they live near the sea and enjoy themselves all year because they only have to work during the summer, and their summer work is fleecing retarded tourists out of their money and banging their women. The sea air makes them virile, the spray of salt makes them moist and ready, they lift all year for those three months when the Jap girls come to the harbors.

Mountain Croats...live in the mountains. It's cold there. Not...not much more to say. They like mountains.

Yes. Paki shops galore. But they’re most concentrated in South Central Glasgow in Govanhill. Dirty shitey smelly Paki bastards

>. Coastal croats are the elite Croats, they live near the sea and enjoy themselves all year because they only have to work during the summer, and their summer work is fleecing retarded tourists out of their money and banging their women. The sea air makes them virile, the spray of salt makes them moist and ready, they lift all year for those three months when the Jap girls come to the harbors.

Based

Attached: comfy (2).jpg (500x373, 70K)

i was in edinburgh once and it's beautiful as fuck. the entire town looks like that. even drug stores were in buildings like that.
i remember gettin pissed at the haymarket and passing what used to be a church turned into a lesbian bar

Are you the same German? And, yeah, Edinburgh is probably the most aesthetic city in the British Isles - at least in my opinion. I went to Berlin once and it was cool to the see the mix and mash of different architectures from varying time periods. I espeically liked a church which was half in ruins. There are also a lot gay shops, bars, and brothels though which was quite weird. The Russians really did a number on that place with the commie buildings.

I dunno man, I don't really see the beauty in old buildings that look like they came out of a steampunk nightmare. I see beauty in, you know, beauty, like the sandy beaches of Hawaii and shit. Those buildings just look depressing as fuck to me.