Why can't the Israel-Palestine conflict be peacefully resolved...

Why can't the Israel-Palestine conflict be peacefully resolved? Why can't the entirety of the Gaza Strip and West Bank be transferred to the State of Palestine administration? Is there a large Jewish population living in the areas of West Bank which are controlled by Israel?

Attached: 1040px-Zones_A_and_B_in_the_occupied_palestinian_territories.svg.png (1040x1198, 197K)

"We want peace, habibi, it's the evil Jews who are to blame."

Attached: rocketcountchartnumbers3-1024x571.jpg (1024x571, 116K)

>Why can't the Israel-Palestine conflict be peacefully resolved?
Because Arafat walked off at the Camp David summit in 2000 when he actually got a chance to make a Palestinian state.

YEAH

Attached: KILLEM.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

how much dmg did they do?'

ironically, isn't this a pol thread?

Because Jews always want more.

Attached: ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg (750x400, 43K)

why can't israel just steam roll through judea and samara and kick all the palestinians to jordan while leaving gazans to rot in the open air prison

Because the poor fucks in Palestine are pawns in a proxy war between Israel and Iran.

Because on both sides there are violent people who hate each other and want each other land, and aren't going to go with what their government tells them. We tried creating a sovereign Palestine and they repaid as with constant terrorist bombings and rocket launching, so we had to reconquer it.

Btw, the so-called West Bank aka Judea and Samaria is a mountainous region that lies right above of the Israeli coastal plain and is thus very dangerous for us. That's why we had to take the Golan Heights from Syria.

What percentage of the population of West Bank is Jewish?

Don't know, only ever been there once. Look on wikipedia or something.

There is a 4.5 terrorist to Jew ratio

The Israelis are the terrorists.

israel is the only democracy in the eastern hemisphere

You are scum.

Cry more.

>West Bank be transferred to the State of Palestine administration?
are you retarded ?
why not transfer india to said administration instead

>Why can't the Pakistan-India conflict be peacefully resolved?

>Democracy
Mob rule
>Steal land from other people
>Muh democracy
Great argument brainlet.
Maybe the US should nuke your shitty country and take it by force since it's a shithole. That would be justice by might too, and since the US is a democracy, there'd be nothing wrong with that.

Why don't you transfer Kashmir to Pakistan?

They bought this land peacefully but then ar*bs attacked and lost more land.

Facts. The Palestinians have turned down every deal they've ever been offered because it isnt river to sea.

Also facts. Israeli-Palestinian tensions are bad enough and the hatred is so generational and ingrained that theres really no hope for a compromise anytime soon.

Triple facts, it was the actions if the Palestinians that started this, had they chosen to be peaceful the Israelis and Palestinians would have been 2 integrated society and the Palestinians would be much better off than now.

In peace Jews will not budge. In war they will cry for their fate as they drive daggers in children's backs.

>guys just let us take over and then integrate you lol

>Palestinians started this
Wait what? Lmao.

KILL THEM MUSSIES

I don't understand you. Because there are Arabs living there who want a separate country? That's why I was asking how much of West Bank is Jewish. Why would you want to share a country with Arabs when you can neatly partition the country into a Jewish part and an Arab part?Because one-third of Kashmir is not Muslim and would want to stay in India.

jews are a vindictive people

why would israelis want to live under a terrorist organization regime then ?

Israel should have been carved out in north america.
You can't say israel deserves to exist because jews need a sanctuary and then say that sanctuary should be arab clay that they will spend forever fighting over with an actual existential threat hanging over them.

By contrast north america has lots of space and it has people fully friendly to jews (see the success of the american jew and the US support for israel) a jewish state in north america would flourish

Israel has never wanted a Palestinian state. It won't even give the Golan Heights to Syria/Shebaa farms to Lebanon and nobody on the planet denies that Syria and Lebanon are sovereign states with territorial integrity. Israel will keep Gaza a prison and annex as much as possible of the West Bank. Palestinians are powerless to prevent any of this.

End of WWII, Jews go to Israel
Palestinians say hey guys what's up, you gonna live here now? That's cool
Jews say fuck you this is ours now. If you have a problem with that, we have Europe and the US to back up our claim. Remember the holocaust
Palestinians say hey there's no need to fight, we can share the land.
Jews say fuck you get in this camp

Jesus fuck, read some history before posting, this is embarrassing even for such a shitty thread.

>Why can't the Israel-Palestine conflict be peacefully resolved?
They tried that, Palestinians are sub-human dogs are ruined it.

Maybe once Europe accepts enough refugees the middle east will be destabilized enough for the Jews to end the conflict.

Attached: 2F774B50-67EA-4C41-B57C-21666EC0EF26.png (1111x1115, 1.23M)

Thanks for replying. Jewish kvetching always amuses me. Also lets me know I've hit a sore spot.

>durr i was only pretending to be retarded

Fuck off.

I didn't retract any of my claims

>Palestinians say hey guys what's up, you gonna live here now?
Do you think Muslims with a such deep hatred of Jews would ever say that?

>Jews say fuck you this is ours now.
Britbongs split the area 50/50 and a bunch of Muslims got butthurt.

>Palestinians say hey there's no need to fight, we can share the land.
They attacked within hours of Israels independence. The map would probably look like it did when Britain split israel-palestien if Muslims weren't such subhumans.

Another conflict created by Anglos.

th4 jews don want the muzzezzes otluv eher nbow. but there is now place or da jewsss.

>Do you think Muslims with a such deep hatred of Jews would ever say that?
I think muslim hatred of jews, sort of began with this israel stuff considering most muslim cunts had flourishing jewish communities in them.
>Britbongs split the area 50/50 and a bunch of Muslims got butthurt.
It had been 100% pali before a foreigner power split it, so understandable to some degree.

would you 2 behind it.

>sort of began with this israel stuff considering most muslim cunts had flourishing jewish communities in them.
It started around 650AD when the koran was "re-intrepreted" to allow for segregation and mistreatment of other religions as an excuse to tax them heavily and expand the caliphate.

Yes but as i said muslims were tolerating jews until israel came along

Also palestinians are also christfags though most of those guys emigrated during tje israel shit

Transfering to the state of Palestine would mean Israel would have to recognize Palestine as a state. I'm a jew, and I hate Israel with a passion. They make jews worldwide look like land grabbing zionists. In reality there's a huge divide between Israeli jews and American jews who are tired of Israel's bullshit.

Israel's ultimate goal is to take the land, but in the meantime they're going to milk the situation for all it's worth by offering contractors plum construction deals, accepting zionist christian funds and, hamming up racism/arabophia to an already racist base. And all the whole cunts like /pol use that shit as a starting point for Squirrel Hill.

Fuck anti-semites, fuck pol, fuck zionists and fuck Israel, those evil sons of bitches.
ps-happy shabbat.

Attached: papercutting.jpg (316x400, 304K)

>tolerating jews
They would take jewish owned land and give it to Muslims. That's not really tolerating and why a lot of jews left to europe.

nope. Likkud, a right wing zionist party decended from Terrorists, had had Israel by the balls for over 50 years now. Voter suppression is common, and the Chasidim [the ultra-orthodox cult] has entire parties at their beconing call due to block voting. The Rabbinate controls marriages - so interfaith marriage is functionally illegal in Israel.

Israel is a democracy, like Iraq, Lybia, and other American colonies.

Attached: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (414x290, 34K)

>1.
every single peace offer has had Israel act as the ruler of Palestine by Israel's controlling the Gaza ports, roads, keeping military check point on Palestinian soil, and not offering right of return to Palestinians who were forced off their land by settler violence.
>2
Israels leading party literally massacared villages, assasinated british leaders, invaded Egypt at the request of the UK and US, and lead christian militias to massacare lebanese civilians.

zionists. not jews, zionists.

muh nigga.

Jews have been in Palestine since before the mandate era. The killings, bombing, and ethno-religious hate goes back into the 1920s. left wing zionists wanted a spiritual jewish homeland, right wing zionists wanted an ethno-state.

just reject the kykes.

Israel is expanding into Palestine and can do this with the backing of the US. So they don't want a peace deal when they could just make the whole thing Israel.

Attached: 1543743077464.png (707x773, 691K)

Not my problem honestly. Don't live there.