Am I white?

Am I white?

Attached: 51998017_1962387593887925_4762972122555351040_n.jpg (768x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/BillowingGorgeousGarageRiPepperonis
strawpoll.me/17438824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you really have to ask?

you look pakistani

you fat bro

no and you're ugly

Why not?

mexican/10

Ugly, fat, and non-white. What a winner.

Why ain't I white?

you look Chechen AT BEST
and Afghan at worst, the facial hair makes you look really middle eastern either way

Attached: 1550262796850.png (446x435, 79K)

you look kind of like George Zimmerman

Non-white facial structure. Swarthy skin.

My skin is lighter than many europeans'.
However, I agree concerning facial features.

You look like an indian

Pale Arab.

Sure I look.

Attached: indianos.jpg (430x324, 55K)

You look moortuguese, so i guess it depends whom you're asking

>all Indians are as dark as that
Freddie mercury is much more white looking than you and he is Indian

Attached: freddie-mercury-amp-other-celebrities-who-raised-aids-awarenesss-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 57K)

I know it's harsh, but you won't be perceived as white anywhere outside of Brazil. it took me a while to accept that, too.

He is of Persian descent.

>he is 100% fullblooded Indian
w
e
w

meds have swarthy skin

Meds are not white. Only north europeans are white

No, but I'd still suck your weewee

And they're not white.

You look like some kind of mena. You have that sickly yellow complexion that a lot of the paler ones have.

Sure. Cherokee muricas are the white ones.

I'm med and am white. Fuck you nigger.

Southern europeans cluster with other europeans. Arabs don't.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

yea he was a mix of both Gujarati and Persian and im pretty sure his people living in india for thousands of years makes him indian, Thats like saying Mexicans arent Mexicans because they have white blood in them

t.35% Italian

Which is nice. No one wants pink skin. Honestly I never even want to leave the house if I spent too long playing league to the point I got pale. It makes me feel not great. Also my boyfriend has olive skin so I always feel like a sheet of paper next to him when I don't tan.

LMAO you look like the Indian Canadian rapper nav

Attached: nav.jpg (620x349, 24K)

Do you at least Al-Andalus?

Why aren‘t brazillians considered white if they have same ancestry as the portuguese and whatever? Just a question. Otherwise the mediterraneans never were white. Immigrating somewhere does not change your race.
Fun fact: he hated having parents who were born in india and wants nothing to do with india and was a very proud zanzibari and pershit.

PORTUGUES

It doesn't mean a thing, my arms are whiter than this and I'm still not white (according to the comments here).

i'm not iberian

Ok, but most "white" meds are from that region.

if you're 100% european (which i am) genetically you're white.
>implyign dago r white
>greek white
>germanic best
>germanic most advance

fuck off

Attached: viking house.jpg (236x354, 26K)

This is tone of skin my boyfriend has. It's an instant turn on for me. I WISH I could keep a tan like that all year round.

clips.twitch.tv/BillowingGorgeousGarageRiPepperonis

It's only nice if you're tanned. If you're pale it looks like you're sick

>iberians whiter than italians

no

source?

You look Like a fat syrian so yes

Attached: quagliarella.jpg (420x300, 50K)

Are u a grill

Attached: italians.jpg (1279x4410, 1.82M)

1996–2013: Early life

Alessia Caracciolo hails from Brampton, Ontario, where she attended Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.[9] Her family is from Calabria. Her father was born in Canada to Italian parents and her mother is an Italian immigrant.[4][10] She can speak Italian.[11] As a child, she wrote poetry and did theatre.[12] She began playing guitar at the age of 10 and taught herself how to play various songs.[12] At the age of 13, she began her own YouTube channel where she posted covers of songs that she performed.[12]

Attached: 1550287625914.jpg (620x465, 30K)

You look Romanian/Turkish/Indian

Even for Portugal, you'd stand out. There's nothing wrong with how you look brother.

Yes I am

OUT

Attached: 1549615960439.jpg (760x334, 87K)

Saying Freddie Mercury is Indian is like saying Boateng is German.

whiter than you at least

notice it's always new world mongrels from the midwest/south talking shit about meds.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>mfw blue eyes, pale skin and straight brown hair
>I'm not even grateful, I just take it for granted that I'm white
>meanwhile 90% of the world would kill for these traits

Attached: 1465084429186.png (1790x1640, 85K)

people with blue eyes are more prone to eye disease.

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

Alessia Caracciolo hails from Brampton, Ontario, where she attended Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.[9] Her family is from Calabria. Her father was born in Canada to Italian parents and her mother is an Italian immigrant.[4][10] She can speak Italian.[11] As a child, she wrote poetry and did theatre.[12] She began playing guitar at the age of 10 and taught herself how to play various songs.[12] At the age of 13, she began her own YouTube channel where she posted covers of songs that she performed.[12]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I won't listen to your next post, kike rat.

You look middle eastern

Usually they post either tanned Italians are atypical ones which exist in every country for every ethnicity. Some try to do the same thing to us. Picking out Swedes with borealized eyes and calling us Asians. The people who do this for either side are just insecure.

Attached: gettyimages-516731154.jpg (928x523, 63K)

Medical science solves that problem. If my eyes are in danger then I'm sure some brown eyed, black haired immigrant doctor can fix them for me

real white people have colored eyes like blue or green. They have pale skin as well.

Hi Jow Forums I have long been curious as to the ethnic/racial composition of the site I have a sneaking suspicion that there are many non-whites here, perhaps even majority non-white (which is fine I don't give a fuck, if you're for the cause all the better). Please take a minute to submit your race in this poll:

strawpoll.me/17438824

strawpoll.me/17438824

strawpoll.me/17438824

Also, if you're a mutt just choose the ancestry that is most dominant in you or choose other if you're extreme la creatura.

You forgot CELTIC

Attached: 1512740970162.jpg (500x530, 36K)

You're nerdy latino

The color of the arm doesn't mean anything
We have such arms too, but we aren't whites

If you have to ask you probably aren't

I'm half Celtic bull and Spainard bvll what do I pick

>His background made his sense of identity complex. Being a Parsee meant he identified more with his Persian ancestry than India, where his parents were brought up and he was educated. Hurtfully, there were people who said he was burying his Asian roots.
Roger Cooke, his brother in law, said: "To an English mind, Asian means Indian. It doesn't in Freddie's particular case, he was Persian by ancestry.
He was accused of denying his Indian heritage. I don't think he ever did, but if he did, it would have been because he was Persian."
His mother added: "Freddie was a Parsee and he was proud of that, but he wasn't particularly religious."
Nowhere do they say he expressed he was indian. And also I know you‘re diaspoo and know barely about your parent‘s shithole as most brown and black creatures but: the aryan bullcrap have made them identify more as iran to get closer to the english, as parsees were british bootlickers and kike businessmen (middle eastern trait). Especially during the British Raj they did this. Now of course just like any out of place people they lick the boots of the hindus if they live in india to get a place.
All in all I am not denying most parsees do not have some poo in loo dna, but guess what, even iraqis have 'm lol.
I have added this picture because the pakis like to claim his parent‘s phenotype just because they weren‘t pale like freddie was. They look middle eastern, not south asian. Period.
Aside from that use your brains, was he ever forward about his ethnicity? He also had cut ties with all his indian friends btw.
Whoever made this collage is a nigger and extremely pathetic.

Attached: 6C4D9202-3162-41FD-AAAC-1F44711F4613.jpg (709x1016, 110K)

Wow

Attached: 1200px-Plato_Silanion_Musei_Capitolini_MC1377.jpg (1200x1800, 478K)

Italians are whiter than SHITberians because blue eyes are way more common in Italy.

You look syrian or palestinian

come home armenian

Attached: rs-alessia-cara-8170865a-a350-4011-b8ca-3c02ea3e27fc.jpg (1500x1000, 399K)

You're cute!!!!!