Why do white people develop so many allergies so easily and so early in childhood?

Why do white people develop so many allergies so easily and so early in childhood?
Thank god *knock 3 times on the table* I have not any at all, despite being a genetic sub human

Attached: 1550260181567.jpg (637x639, 46K)

I want to fuck that redhead

I don't have any allergies and I'm white as snow

This thread is blessed with recurring dubs
May this thread die in peace

Why do niggers exist? Get rid subhumans.

In all honesty, thin noses.

>*knock 3 times on the table*

Is that your version of preventing harm from happening? we say tfu tfu tfu instead (apparently the original was spitting three times).

It's most likely because in first world countries they don't get exposed to pollution and the higher higyenic standards make their immune systems weak and undevelopled when they are kids.

It has nothing to do with race

My slavshit parents are still paranoid about whistling indoors

It's because we live in such clean environments that our bodies have no foreign threats to combat, no poisons or bad things to kill, so they start attacking foreign things that are not threats, like peanuts or something.

>*knock 3 times on the table*
You're the only person ive seen do this, outside of my family. Glad to know we're not crazy.

I wash my hands twice a day
Is it enough to prop up my immune system?

>It has nothing to do with race

Yes it has stupid beaner, your IQ is also lower because you're a literal brown manlet.

I can't understand your logic

>only twice a day
please don't shake hands with people

I wash my hands before I leave the house, before I take my contacts in or after touching my anus
When I am dwelling inside I dont see the urge to wash hands even after pissing

it is because of medicine, biological trashes can live reproduce and transmit their diseases

Look ma mastaaa I protect you
Now pls let me be white

Kys you fucking monkey, people like you destroy brazil

What biological trash? Are you implying white people live in houses full of pozzed and contaminated syringes?

I used to get sick very often when I was a kid because my parents spoiled me until a doctor told them to stop doing it and let me play in the floor and touch everything, but think what you want jungle monkey, as if I give a fuck

>I dont see the urge to wash hands even after pissing
I know for a fact that a lot of men do this, even had to call out a friend when he pissed and came out obviously without washing
fuck, what is it that compels you people to be so disgusting, did you have an F in biology?
do you really think that moist warm urine and cum infested socket of a dick holder is clean? like no bacteria on it?
no washing after peeing fuck outta here

you're mentally retarded if you dont think first worlders are healthier

Attached: 1549424543696.png (788x699, 24K)

Becauee i have ocd and it would take me 10 minutes to wash my hands

Take your anti depressants and vitamin d nordshit before you develop your bi yearly depeession surges

made up problems, ik*bey

Drown in black cocks, cvckboi

they dont, most modern ''allergies'' are entirely diagnosed by overprotective mothers

dont project your fantasies gayreek

In my experience asians (especially Vietnamese) have a lot more allergies than whites

Im not that shizo you stupid nordshit

Not memeing but its prbly the after effects of napalm

I don’t know. Most of the vietnamese that I know are from the south and their families were allied with the Americans