What do?

what do?

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NFiNlNXMaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rare

your mom is rare

you can join the imperial army btw
let's level the filthy peninsula once and for all

Attached: 1498405035689.png (169x159, 43K)

Win for China.

they never left the ija

Trump gets both their presidents in a planking position and spanks their asses until they make up and kiss eachother

Wait which Korea? A unified one or just the South?

It's always non-Korean making shitty thread that triggers Japanese.

both obviously dumbass they are both k*reans

If both Koreas then nuking dirty monkey can be good teambuilding exercise

Attached: 1547479516119.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

Taiwan is numba one asian shitposter

I'd have threesome with comfort women

I dont hold weird resentment like Asians do.

Its just kinda important to who wins if Korea is unified or not.

personal experience, gooks like to stick with their own kind their intergook squabbles instantly go away once a jap or any foreigner comes to the mix.

I’d place my bets on Korea, I’d want Japan to win though.

Fuck you

Post subway creep shots

Nothing. America would step in and tell the nips to chill the fuck out and then proceed to call them faggots

with joy.
I will gibe everything I got to my glorious Nippon.
my heart, my will, my everything.

If war happen, we bond tight.
Once we knew national crisis, we become one.

Our bond as Japanese is tighter than any carbon nanotube.

that's irrelevant.
the only relevant factor here is: does japan go into full war mode with any self-restraint lifted or at least suspended? and if it's yes, korea is over regardless of unification.
reminder that only america can stop a full-war mode japan even today, and even then it's pointless in a contemporary total war scenario, because it ends up in a nuclear holocaust that wipes out both.

Attached: 1547014626353.png (325x326, 53K)

>two US vassals
Burgerland would put an immediate stop to this.

>country current at war with its neighbor declaring war on another neighbor
would be the stupidest thing ever, almost as stupid as hitlers logic in WW2

>Japanese making shitty thread about Korea and masturbating with weeaboos all over the world again.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX14986802.jpg (800x800, 168K)

boo hoo! i am so scared!

Attached: img_0.jpg (331x280, 23K)

>reminder that only america can stop a full-war mode japan even today, and even then it's pointless in a contemporary total war scenario, because it ends up in a nuclear holocaust that wipes out both.

Holy shit you're unironically retarded. If Japan fights a full war with USA or China or any nuclear power it'd get wiped out in first strike long before Japan even makes the nukes and the missles capable of delivering them.
Japan literally doesn't have a single cruise or ballistic missle unlike Korea which has hundreds each and these are the kinds of weapons you make in a day.

Seriously, what is it with Jap nationalists thinking their country isn't anything but an emasculated nursing home? Your average age is 48 and the average JSDF age is 35. You couldn't take Taiwan if you wanted to

>India has nukes
Why?

>Koreans unironically hope Japanese don't have advanced mechs stored underground

Wait for daddy America to punish the kids for fighting

Pledge my loyalty to Emperor Xi because China will be unopposed.

Already the north and south were united.
If China acknowledges it officially declares u

Attached: ELE72ed2d_63SUM188_NORTHKOREA_SOUTHKOREA_SUMMI.jpg (1600x1144, 311K)

only thing more cringe than seething netouyos are delusional 1s
ayup

Attached: 1549636080484.png (912x707, 87K)

Korea's finest!

Attached: blackeagle.png (335x245, 31K)

North Korea has Juche and God on it's side. Japan will fall within one week.

Finally 2 major sources of degeneracy are being purged at once

and those meme military power indices mean nothing irl, as they vary depending on metrics and year like the pic, and cherrypicking a certain year of a certain index in which korea is barely ranked higher than japan is pointless, not to mention the japan on those indices is the current super pacifist japan that commits its national power to military as little as possible and is nowhere near a full war mode japan, while korea, even having a full conscription and spending larger share of gdp on military, is close to its capacity as you know.

after all japan is one of the largest and most technologically advanced great powers, no matter what policy it's implementing at this moment, and korea is nothing but an ex-colony which barely ceased to be a thirdworld in the early 21st century thanks to japan.

also gooks' reliance on those puny gook missiles is laughable. those are irrelevant unless they are fitted with nukes, especially against a country equipped with a sophisticated layered missile defense like japan. actually, it's even tantamount to suicide as you give the best cause for retaliation to japan, which has way more advanced, sophisticated and proven space tech with which we literally bombard another celestial body in deep space, while your "missiles" made with the "tech" with which you can't even have a reliable orbital launch system are getting shot down.

and i can tell you a tremendous backlash is inevitable when the japanese finally find the long lasted generous, pacifist policy pointless, seeing the land getting attacked by puffed-up former slaves, so, don't expect the policy to be kept after an attack. seriously, the presence of delusional gooks ingrained with nationalist narrative taught in korea like you is exactly why korea is always raped by japan so fucking easily.

Attached: military strength.jpg (1013x2064, 364K)

Fighting with one of the worst Army in the world. *chuckles*

Attached: 10be1226143651.jpg (739x2019, 609K)

Nothing. I dont care about zipperheads

>spends the entire history being slave and getting raped
>believing it has ever had an army

Attached: 1519572603479.png (1196x636, 236K)

Korea
>North has Nukes and crazed fanatical commies ready to die to defend the dear leader
>South has highly advanced tech and conscript army ready to die to defend their K-pop idols
Japan
>Article IX "army"
yeah, Korea wins this

Attached: best korea.jpg (688x568, 54K)

kinda funny how usa spends all of that money on military but cant win against some rag tag jihadists in middle east and afghanistan

Tokyo will get nuked by our brothers in north. We are doing great with Kim but seems like Kim hate Japs. Say whatever you want till Tokyo became wasteland.

I envy you for free "Fallout : Tokyo VR"

Attached: sy180504gg.jpg (700x368, 40K)

youtu.be/5NFiNlNXMaQ

Chears!

Attached: 3cb36c4ae4a466cf50909e26e61cd740.jpg (895x1552, 230K)

台灣第一!

*臺灣
we must make sure mainlanders will not understand

lol gook luck

Attached: 1544047306663.jpg (1122x637, 88K)

Good luck for what?? You people's army are full of shit that cannot even do anything. Even North Korea fired missile over Japan and all you could do was just watching it even though their army is founded for "self defense". Lol behold for newest fallout series.

Attached: 2017083000283_1.jpg (700x628, 376K)

These monkeys are still under the mindset of being strong after having been turned into a US colony nearly a century ago just because they were relevant for about 50 years. Japanese nationalists like /u/buvery seem to think Japan is anything but a slave colony to the US.
If you're talking about some no holds barred match then it's not just nukes, there's chemical and biological weapons that Korea would use and just drop via plane or even spies if it had to so it's pretty irrelevant to even mention nukes. Not to mention the fact that it actually takes time to create nukes and missles capable of developing them which retard doesn't realize.
Japan can't even come close to winning an actual conventional war. Even its navy which is the only branch of the JSDF that matters would quickly be eventually overmatched because Japan's shipbuilding capabilities is literally a fraction of Korea's. Even with a population of 120m Japan has a hard time finding any new recruits for the barely 200k strong JSDF while Korea already has armies ready. They'd have to train a new generation of kids who aren't even willing to fight. Hell even the average netouyo outside of David-kuns is at least over 40. There is little Japs can do to stop Korea from taking at least Daemado.

because the us army doesn't know how to fight against insurgents and ideas. they're better equipt to fight actual armies. they still think the world operates like ww2 or someshit

North Korea?

Majority of Korean in Jow Forums is a active or reserve soldier of Korean military and taught to shoot a rifle or operate tank while Japanese making this kind of shitty thread and insulting Korea has never been outside or have no job other than copypasting on Jow Forums and insulting Korea with weeaboos all over the world.

We are trained soldier. We have mandatory military service. And also there's one thing that netouyos don't know about and will get butthurted if they find out about it.

JSDF is doing great with Korean military unlike what netouyos thinking about. I've done some friendship week thing with JSDF once and I could also make some friends there. It's not like what unemployed netouyos thinking about lmao.

hey insects fight more c'mon

Depends.
Which Korea?

NO!!
CHINA NO.1 AMERICAN NO.2 TAIWAN NO.999 911 HAPPY DAY

Koreans who trained to be a soldier for 2 years vs Japanese netouyo who have never had any sort of jobs except shitposting about Korean on Jow Forums 24/7 and insisting war between Korea and Japan

Ding ding ding!

Attached: 220DE4475767B13633.jpg (600x398, 57K)

To defend themselves from Pakistan and China