Why would Americans laugh at a Japanese person for speaking Japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=f1aBqpF6mwQ

Attached: 1550289529566.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/immigration-and-immorality.html
archive.is/zlGxl
youtu.be/m5PyNfXxLjc?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=dOpSLqFiKzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because americans are stupid

America is a third world country with first world wealth.

explain how this chink ended up on TV please

Holy shit, exactly.

>Americans on people complaining that brown and black people not speaking in America
FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

>Americans on Asian people not speaking English in America
CHING CHONG NIP NONG SPEAK ENGLISH CUNT

you explain it, its an amrican show.

we literally have like 00000000 orientals here so fuck off nigger

>00000000
Wow so many!

more innovation comes out of MIT alone than both of your no-name countries

now I'm better than her at this point

>being surprised that liberal media is racist toward anyone who isn't a darkie

Actually, her speaking is annoying and retarded so much.

>uhhh da librilzzz and uhhhh skin kulurrrrr

Attached: la creatura amarilla.png (81x162, 6K)

Post example of how Japan woman should talk.

t. triggered racist libtard

Just watch some TV caster, ladiboi pussi.

Imagine being this retarded

fuckin muricans

Attached: 1546129918593.jpg (1342x1033, 136K)

America is just a brown, more developed version of the Philippines: nationalistic, different races, religion and beliefs, weird mash of cultures, practically the same political system

Attached: 1542774717828.png (334x334, 205K)

Why does Colbert still host lol he should've retired like Stewart

That's insulting to the Philippines

holy shit, this blew my mind.

you forgot dumb presidents

America is an empire of many nations. Half of the nations that act high and mighty are the dumbest and most leeching. North and West Coastal regions are the worst offenders.

Attached: 1531013069230.jpg (500x580, 26K)

I watched this youtube video, but I couldn't feel any rude racism from this video.
The anchorman was wonderful man and this show tell American how marie's book is wonderful.

so I stll love American after I watched this show.

Comparing him to Trump is an insult.
Duterte is a 2 decade mayor that, when he entered in the 80s, ran a city filled with commie rebels with wild wild west tier violence and weak government.

He turned that shithole into one of the more progressive, metropolis in our country despite its size and one of the best cities in terms of quality of life

Trump didn't do shit

I still don't get what's the deal with this girl

well his behaviour doesn't help and what he said either

is the Flipland getting better during Duterte?

he wrote a book about 4d chess though.

Duterte is an objectively good politician and effective leader, unlike Trump and Macron.

Sure thing, Jeff. :)

t. America-lite

In a few years the "Canadians are nice" meme will be fucking dead and everyone will realize Canada is just a branch of American culture and you're all just as batshit as everyone else here.

>Duerte
>nominally left wing in flip politics
DURR HE BAD
>Trump
>right wing corporate hatchet man
PRAIZE DE GUD EMPRAH

when you are at the bottom only way is up

not surprising for duterte

Why is not the Philippines 51st state of the US?

Damn. If her asshole was a condo I would move into it with my dick.

Thank you, friend.

This country doesn't even have a high speed rail system to every major city. lmao get the fuck out.

Yes and no
Very divisive man
but overall at least for me he's doing a slightly above average job

He wasn't just at the bottom; it was a warzone
Now it's one of the safest places in the country despite a large population, one of the largest cities in this country.

Do you have a leader like that?

Duterte's as progressive as they come. He's passed ordinances for women, LGBT, etc

>Do you have a leader like that?

yes we did have one and those things were taken care of already in 1917-198

1918*

>Duterte's as progressive as they come
I know. That's why the Jow Forums hivemind now hates him. The retards literally slobbed on his nob for 2 years until one of them actually bothered reading an article about politics in flip land and then shared it. Even though he is vastly superior to trump.

Just some stupid cleaning philosophy. In America most retarded ideas get money, and as long she gets money, she doesn't care about others making fun of her. Only autistic weebs feel sorry for her.

Kek. Go back to your tin shack in Manila, Jose Armando Marcelo.

Don’t compare your corrupt third world slum monkey shithole to my country ever again, you turd. As someone who’s spent a few months in Manila, you shitskinned double digit IQ monkeys couldn’t rub 2 sticks together.

>the fattie's butthurt begins

He's also China's little bitch.

>colbert report
soyboy.jpg

aren't there any copycat of her already, in america or in other countries?
because she is not the only author who wrote similar books in japan

He may be China's little bitch, sure, I also think he's being too cozy with China.
But he's doing the right thing with separating from the US too.
For too long, America has treated my country as a country that would say yes to everything America says.

America has given the least aid to us, the least of any non-NATO ally. Why do developed cunts like Korea and Japan get more aid than we do?

Not to mention America sells us outdated and old military equipment (WW2, Viet war, etc) because we keep accepting it. Meanwhile, China and Russia give away weapons FOR FREE to us, while Israel sells moden equipment at a cheaper price than america's shitty WW2 equipment.

America is a shit ally and Duterte knows this. Fuck America until they treat us better.

Did you know Japs do the same thing to foreigners on their TV?

They degrade and humiliate them, often making fun of their poor Japanese or portraying them as the “dumb helpless foreigner” that doesn’t know anything about Japan

Dixie faggot detected
North and West sustain the rest of you filthy tax wasters

Jordan Peterson.

Yes

They are FAT AND STUPID

what's program? we just give them cue to get interested.

why not. asians are barely human

>yeah we'll get America's respect!
>...
>by being China's bitch
Yeah okay, good plan there, dipshit. Ching ching nip nong to you too for the next century.

We like round numbers.

>tax waster
You have the highest number of foreign peoples in the country. You have unsustainable cities. You leech everything and try to dictate everyone else.

Good thing your cities are death traps.

voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/immigration-and-immorality.html
>Almost everyone that goes out to visit one of our major cities on the west coast has a similar reaction. Those that must live among the escalating decay are often numb to it, but most of those that are just in town for a visit are absolutely shocked by all of the trash, human defecation, crime and public drug use that they encounter.

>Officials at Los Angeles’ City Hall are considering ripping all of the building’s carpets up, as rats and fleas are said to be running riot in its halls.

>A motion was filed by Council President Herb Wesson on Wednesday to enact the much needed makeover amid a typhus outbreak in the downtown area.

>Wesson said a city employee had contracted the deadly bacterial disease at work, and now he’s urging officials to investigate the ‘scope’ of the long-running pest problem at the council building.

archive.is/zlGxl
>Cities are artificial constructs. They are not the “real world.” Cities only exist because a massive amount of energy is expended to import water, food, electricity, consumer goods, fuel and other items to the people living there.

>Ultimately, however, cities are death traps.

>Cities are the last refuge of the weak-willed, weak-minded and conformist socialbots. And that’s why they will suffer a disproportionate number of fatalities in any sufficiently severe collapse.

Juden Pedostein has done nothing to help anyone.

>CREAN YOUL LOOM

Woman version of Peterbergstein.

the classic

Attached: americans-assholes-of-the-world.jpg (1461x1491, 576K)

You're retarded, just like the people who watch these shows. It's a laugh track or forced laugh, none of it is genuine.

Attached: 1548573139024.jpg (739x415, 19K)

Can confirm, with the added caveat that whether you like it or not, every single person in this thread grew up with American culture, and so will their kids. Say what you want about us, but we exported America, Americans, and America-ism, to every single corner of the globe and the most fourth world of third world countries. The British made your music and the French made your plays, but we made the TV shows and movies you park yourselves in front of, and the fast food that you eat. Don't lie. You do.

>Cities are deathtraps

This is true and always has been, until recently. Until the last hundred years or so, cities have been pits into which massive numbers of people had to be imported to run the factories and staff the jobs, because they've always had a WAY higher death rate than birth rate.

That was before the invention of germ theory and modern hygiene campaigns, which all on their own pretty much doubled the human lifespan when we all stopped shitting in the streets and coughing on one another. It was also before the invention of penicillin, or vaccines, or saline IVs, or worker safety programs. It was before we shut off the flow of child labor, where a lot of the dead are children who NO SHIT are going to die if you throw them into a coal mine to do work that can kill a legitimate healthy grown man.

Cities no longer have populations that die faster than they are born, as evidenced by the fact that they're now, almost without exception, getting bigger all the time even without people constantly moving in from rural areas through government programs and incentives.

They don't have to force anyone anymore. There are plenty of people there already, now that we're all living to the ripe old age of 85. 65 if you take really shit care of yourself.

Live tv audience are brain dead. I remember watching dr Phil or something like that, where there was this skinny autistic guy on the show getting abused and he did some really stupid shit trying to stop the abuses, and everybody was laughing at him. Then the show host asked if the audience would still be laughing if this abuse is happening to a woman, and abuse against men is very real too. The audience fell silent and then started clapping. It was fucking embarrassing to watch

Since i keep seeing threads about this nip
REEE can anyone tell me what happened to her phone app? I still have it but can‘t update it ree

i liked this post

i don't understand what are you talking about. those laughs aren't there because they are laughing at her but it's just a psychological trick to make you like the show. even if you don't like laughs you will like the show, that's why they still keep using laughs during this kind of shows

>as a _____, you _______.
>as a _____, I ________.
When you begin a sentence this way, you should finish it that. Don't switch subjects halfway through. It betrays very short term memory.
Example: as a philippino, you are smelly
Example: as an american, i find you smelly

What you did: as an american, you are smelly.
What it means: you called him smelly, being that he is american
What it does not mean: you find him, a flip, smelly, from your point of view as an american

To see if what you're typing is retarded, "FLIP" the order, putting the "as a" descriptor at the end.
Example: you are smelly as a phillipino
Example: i find you smelly as an american

What you said: you are smelly as an american
What it means: you, being american, are smelly

To summarize: When you start a sentence with a description, instead of a subject, it's assumed that the subject you're describing is coming in the second part of that sentence.
So if you start off describing a dog, you better conclude with a statement about that dog, and not a squirrel.
Don't say "as a dog, squirrel!" When you mean to say "as a dog, i notice squirrels".

Don't say "as a dog, you store nuts in the winter" when you mean to say "as a dog, *i know* that it is YOU who stores nuts in the winter (because I dig them up for fun!)"

For all the fuss on reddit over words like "your/you're" and "whomst" they sure took a messy shit on our syntax with this "as a" stuff.

>finish it that
Finish it that way*
Stfu bitch

>the virgin proffesional host that hires a translator
>the chad low budget show where the host is the translator
youtu.be/m5PyNfXxLjc?t=60

and you are a third world country and a third world race

>third world race

Attached: 1515263396716.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

name a first world country populated by slavs
bonus round: name one populated by spics

>slavs
Estonia, Poland
>name one populated by spics
Spain, Argentina, Chile, USA

Attached: unmAr0o.png (1357x617, 37K)

cope

>USA
But he said first world

Attached: 1549222566129.jpg (643x697, 232K)

estonia isnt slavic and poland is poor

>Spain
poor
>Argentina
poor
>Chile
poor
>USA
any part populated by niggers and spics is third world

wealth isnt the sole indicator of a country's 1st world status
spain for instance has a 1st world healthcare system, while america's is ruled by regional monopolies that ripoff everyone
theres a reason we top the charts for life expectancy while america has such a low position for a 1st world country
we also have way less homicides than USA and no monthly school shootings
also spain is one of the biggest economies in europe

your country has 15% unemployment rate and is one of the poorest countries in western europe, spain is a "developing" country along with places like poland and china

china is a true developing country
spain is a developed country whose political class never did proper measures against the 2008 financial crash and instead stagnated our economy further by increasing taxes and now we all suffer from it
the 2010's are probably the saddest period for spain since the post-war 40's, but we're still enjoying 1st world infrastructure and healthcare while way richer countries have more gun deaths than days of the years

Are you twelve or do you have a room temperature IQ ?
This is unreal that a grown adult would actually think that.

>most impact on history and development of humanity
>third race
But it said by a
>country with 1000 different nations
>niggers
>poorest immigrants
>mexicans
You are third world shit.

Modern America is basically two slices of first world on the east and the west coats, and a third world country in the middle. Both wealth wise, mentally and spiritually (supply side Christians)

>muh gun death argument
niggers

What is wrong about
>spains high unemployment
>low gdp per capita
>and status higher than third world, lower than first world

Russia will always be poor, slavs will always be poor, slavs have no concept of civilization

Attached: 1543008292186.jpg (551x604, 78K)

USA also has a problem with infrastructure wich is really poorly mantained
i dont remember the details, but apparently it was because certain part of the gas taxes were used for road maintenance, and due to inflation its really not enough to maintain roads properly
in some rural areas they switched to gravel roads because they are way better than asphalt roads full of potholes
i think we could benefit from gravel roads in some parts of spain aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=dOpSLqFiKzw

>meme posting

Russia and slavs being poor isnt a meme its reality, ivan

Attached: 1548790743213.jpg (434x431, 48K)

>USA also has a problem with infrastructure wich is really poorly mantained
Because we are 40x bigger than spain and we have this thing called "winter" in the north where we get "snow" and roads don't like Inclement weather

Any real facts, nigger?

Everyone can cherrypick

Attached: Average house in San francisco.jpg (1910x1000, 207K)

its not because you are 40x bigger than spain
its because you allocate a minimal amount of taxes to it

welcome to USA

Attached: saupload_3rd_world_usa_01_detroit_lot.jpg (350x291, 27K)

Attached: chrome_QGMP0dliNk.png (766x426, 21K)