I am a programmer

>I am a programmer

Attached: 1527200525319.gif (326x191, 34K)

>I am a caliph

Attached: 9436738.jpg (665x590, 83K)

I breathe oxygen.

Attached: images.png (521x589, 29K)

yea, it's a dog's job but it's a job

>I am an honolabur samulai

Attached: 1550161312184.png (205x246, 12K)

t. can't get a job

>I am not a programmer

Attached: 1489601667739.jpg (1000x758, 161K)

>yea, it's a dog's job but it's a job
T.قرد كمبيوتر

Attached: 1518071157963.gif (380x400, 197K)

Jow Forums is filled with numale faggots

They can't pronounce L.
So it's I am an honorabur samurai.

friendly reminder haha

Attached: 1549988167281.png (224x250, 4K)

even stupid people need jobs

this
t. C's student

Someone post this on Jow Forums to trigger them

I still don't get this

Attached: 1531486208741.jpg (1200x545, 70K)

Have you ever talked to a Japanese person? It's not that they can't pronounce l, it's that they can't distinguish between l and r because the japanese r sound is similar to an l

based

Attached: aVq7p58_700b.jpg (600x600, 50K)

A lot of programmers hate programming and get defensive if you insult it

Glad i don't, love seeing the codecucks wageslaving till past the shift time while i, WEBCHAD goes home early.

>tfw tell the cute chick in QA to suck my phpeepee

The only girls at the company i work aren't even from IT.

what did he say?

she*

What's wrong with programming?
I mean i'm not programmer i just want to know

Sell your soul to the company and be mentally tired everyday while receiving less than the other guys from other IT specific areas.

>be mentally tired everyday
I'm still a student but I've been doing some web dev for a startup over the summer and it's been surprising how tiring it is. I sit on my ass all day yet everyday I come home exhausted.

I done programming when i was an intern and shit sucked ass. Most of the time i was just copypasting existing codes on the net because i didn't had the patience.
Programming can be fun if you're doing it for yourself, but programming for other people/companies will just kill you mentally.

In Britain, Computer Science is a more prestigious degree than the Sciences and Mathematics.

No it's not. You have world renowned professors and scientist. Computer scientists are the oompa loompas of the work force. I can tell you study CS so neck yourself.

it's for virgins

I am not a virgin.

fuck I wanted to tell this to someone too long time

that's nice but most people who study computer science probably are

I’m an Electircal engineering graduate and I work as a full stack dev because I don’t like EE

what is going on with all this programmer hate? i think its jealousy
im a welder currently experiencing welder market boom, im making a lot of money right now, but even i would like to become a programmer one day

What do mean "full stack" ?

non-neets should be gassed

Full stack involves both the front-end of an application and the back end.
Front end is what you see, for example, how this website looks, the buttons, basically the UI and overall functioning related to the looks.
Back end is how the applications reacts server side. This involves server side and database work.
As a beginner programmer, you learn languages that relate to either the front end or both. More experienced programmers do both.

Thanks bro!,and what do mean "stack overflow" ?