Anyone here from Switzerland? What is it like living/growing up there?

Anyone here from Switzerland? What is it like living/growing up there?

Attached: 69B94827-443B-4DF6-9C9A-0CFAA2FB9941.png (2000x2000, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Röstigraben
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a mystical world where everyone is wealthy and happy and no one knows what suffering is
what the fuck do you think it is retard?

Attached: 1517639533771.png (218x231, 6K)

I grew up there until I was 7 and then we moved to the US. Switzerland was nice until the balkan europeans invaded and it's starting to look worse every time I visit (granted I only visit once evey 5 years or so). Still the best country in the world currently but I wouldn't live there. It's awfully boring and the people are literal shit. I heard now it's the new "best country to be a kid in" but back in 1988 the US was #1 so I am not concerned. The biggest downside to moving away is now I really only know English, while if I was Swiss I would be more educated, wealthier, and mastered 4 languages at the minimum by now. Being Swiss really is the god-mode of the world.

>It's awfully boring and the people are literal shit.

Explain

Attached: 40124A24-73D5-4DD3-BAEB-342D397C7AAD.gif (460x426, 655K)

>i'd be more educated and wealthier in switzerland guys! it is all my due to the difference in country and not my fault at all!

Attached: n2ofaaG.jpg (221x250, 5K)

I'm volga-swiss

It's horrible. Don't come to Switzerland

Attached: Switzerland.jpg (1452x972, 460K)

stop posting Basel

I have a chance to take a job in Zurich. Should I do it? What are the pros and cons? Do any Swissanons or expats want to weigh in?

>, while if I was Swiss I would be more educated, wealthier, and mastered 4 languages at the minimum by now

Most Swiss are nowhere near to being fluent in Italian or French and vice versa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Röstigraben

I'm moving there in a year of two
it's just too nice to not do that

Don't do it! It's a hellhole

you are german native speaker so you should not have a problem with language, just learn programming, get some experience in germany and you will be fine
t. i have a friend who live there

is th skill ceiling that high? I'm about to graduate in CS but I fear I might not be good enough

>Geddit? cuz switzerland sounds like swaziland durhur

he has master degree in cs, and 5years of experience as software developer, he worked in warsaw previously, i do not know the details

hmm, guess I'll give it a try
does he still mantain a regular life or is he full codemonkey?

Fuck Off We're Full

Attached: Find+the+source+and+remove+it+_791b31df653b4ef17c548f0ad5536594.jpg (707x500, 85K)

You don't get to do shit about it sorry,we are all slaves to globalism and the wishes of our corporate masters,so if they want to flood your country they will.

No,the reason you haven't learned new languages it's because your a fucking retard.

i think he has pretty normal life he is not some kind of 24/7 programming, he even has a gf, yes sure lets give a try, good luck friend

thank you based polandbro

neet reporting in
living the dream

how about your NEETBUX?

It's terrible here, people are hateful autists, the food is bland and the weather awful. Cannot recommend, you rather want to go somewhere else.

switzerland is exactly as you dream it to be

except for the immigrants

luv me Schweiz

Attached: 1542842985088.png (390x390, 112K)

>the food is bland
not really
t. lived for a year in Lugano

>It's awfully boring and the people are literal shit

this, lived 3 years there, the french immigrants are the only saving grace of this shithole

>Lugano
you never left Italy

nice trips

We built an entire city to geographically contain the French within Switzerland and not have them bother normal folks. You totally should go there, it's beautiful, they got snails and frogs on the menu and you can talk shit in French all day without getting smacked on the mouth.

Attached: solothurn_12-1920.jpg (1920x1277, 763K)

I live in Basel and actually like it. Its basicly the gratest city of switzerland. Basel -> Berne -> Lausanne -> Lucerne -> St. Gallen
Zurich can suck my dick.

Attached: 22.png (1257x944, 2.6M)

>Its basicly the gratest city of switzerland.
>Basel

Attached: really.gif (500x391, 2.05M)