Losers lol

Losers lol

Attached: 01C1E85E-60F1-47A9-B705-87DCBB006574.png (318x159, 2K)

Shut the fuck up

>inb4 banned by rus janny

KHAN'D

Take that back Ch*nk

Attached: 1547068009160.png (496x317, 252K)

At least they are not communist.

you have all been KHAN'D at some point

>Finnish_president_addresses_the_nation.png

lmagine being so triggered you make a thread about it

>tfw not being khaned

>mongolian neo nazi
what the

Literally who?

Mongols.

Attached: chinggis hhhhhaan.jpg (733x390, 48K)

Mongolia’s entire history is literally just “fuck China” and the fact China is commie means that they’ll be neo-Nazis. They turned commie with hardly a single shot just because it meant no opportunistic Chinese war lord could invade them due to the threat of the Soviet Union invading them

Again. Who?

Örörörörörönttön-tööö

wtf varg said genghis khan was a white pagan

t. Zhang

based nippon.
FINNBROS UNITE
kek

Attached: 1537286885661.jpg (400x300, 18K)

What’s Mongolia like?

loving this thread

Put your dog on a leash. Then we'll talk.

Attached: untitled.jpg (600x544, 117K)

Desert China

Attached: 49116391.png (748x1834, 35K)

based mongols fucked the tibetans for centuries
death to tibet

My ancestor :)

Okay, the dog is now leashed.

Attached: 1547593324531.jpg (400x399, 19K)

What have you got against tibet

Based

lol what do you have against tibet? and how the fuck do you be an expat in bhutan? what do you do there, fund monasteries?

>mongol's entire history is literally just "fuck china"
only recently, kublai was the biggest sinoboo there is. If anything they hate the manchu's more, since the millions of mongols genocided by the manchus. Outer mongolia declared independence around the time that the Qing court was ousted during the Xinhai revolution in 1911, alongside with a number of other provinces.

I'm attached to an NGO
My visa runs out in a few months though, I'm currently exploring some job options because I really like it here and want to stay

They fucked us first with their degenerate religion

Tengrism is the best religion existed.

nice, someone who actually reads our runetext

china is Mongol clay

Attached: GroßMongolia.png (960x720, 28K)

Eh, at least you got your payback.
The history of Eastern Tibet is just wave after wave of people fleeing the mongols. Also your pressure on Tibet is one of the main reasons why they could never conquer Bhutan.

Good post.

Much more better

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

based. i wanna go to bhutan some day.
only oirats got genocided right? not all mongols?
but yeah manchus controlled both china and mongolia, so maybe they have some resentment towards manchus??
china (and mongolia) is manchu clay

BASED POLAND

mongols were once living and herding in northeastern china, then the manchu came and kicked them out, but somehow northeastern china became "manchuria". Also mongols defeated the jurchens Jin dynasty, who were the predecessors of the manchu. Ming dynasty never controlled mongolia, and current day outer, inner mongolia, xinjiang was because manchu conquest. Manchu's policy on the mongols are basically marriage or genocide. But the manchus got themselves assimilated into the wider chinese population, so the conflict is between 2 national states now, china and mongolia.

I'd become your rightful clay in a heartbeat
No homo though

I, for one, wouldn't mind a Red Turban Rebellion part 2, even if it meant having to sport a queue hairstyle again.
Also, wasn't northeastern China part of Korea's land? specifically goguryeo

Yes, even today they (we) still have a Korean autonomous prefecture in Manchuria

you wouldn't im chinese
goguryeo RIP'd 600 years before the mongol conquest, and the mongols herded in northeastern china around Ming dynasty, before the manchus began their conquest they had to establish a foothold in the northeast.
Modern day korean population in china are a result of Korean refugee during the japanese occupation.

there are only mainly larpers left anyway whose ancestors at some point may or may not have married a Manchu now register for that sweet minority benefits, pointless really

t. Manchu

huh, i always thought it was random jurchens and chinese immigrants hanging out there during the ming
si saiyvn! if thats how you say it lol

I can make an exception to a well read ameri-chink

Attached: 1547246275036.png (997x556, 199K)

>ameri-chink
most american chinks don't know shit about asia other than boba milk tea, also they are mostly self-hating white-wanna be, at least here in california. I even half-joke around with them telling them we Asian should learn from the blacks.

come home yellow man
Am*rikkka isn't for you

This thread is fascinating. Please, continue.

No

No

death to america!

>Insult the Khan
>Lands get raped

Attached: some mongol shit.png (952x368, 25K)

What the fuck

FRIENDLY FIRE, FRIENDLY FIRE!

One does not just insult my gfs nation!

FUck you mongolia. you burnt thousands of our historical heritages. thanks to you we have fuckin no-thing left from our ancestors after your invasion

hwanguk will live forever.

this is why i come to int

absolutely based thread

They, you, and the rest of their race.

Attached: Animation European Caucasoid - East Asian Mongoloid.gif (600x1080, 834K)

Mongols peaked in high school.

>thanks to you we have fuckin no-thing left from our ancestors after your invasion
that disastrous?

>cultural heritage lost
>comes up with kpop anyway
You'll be fine.
Apparently

Kpop doesnt save them very much

So this is the thread.

kpop is trash.

its true. And in its proto form its the basis for most indoeuropean religions. many god pantheons of preindoeuropean tribes seem to have had more of a focus on fertility and motherhood. the almost universal sky father figure from jupiter to odin to the abrahamitic god dates back to common themes likely from those very early steppe nomads. mongols have little to do with ancient indoeuropean steppe nomads genetically, but ideas travel fast on the steppe and a rough form of tengriism was shared by many different nomads.

*blocks your path*

Attached: mongolian nazis 2.jpg (720x480, 98K)

That's the point.
Agreed

Why's Kazakhstan always a rectangle in polandball comics?

i'd rather be a real nazi than a cringeworthy larper
outer mongolia is KMT territory

Attached: chiang wei kuo.jpg (733x625, 82K)

they are jews