ITT: Overrated cunts

ITT: Overrated cunts

Attached: 1524035661215.png (1200x800, 1K)

Nederland mentioned.

literally the degenerate ass hole of europe, full of dirty disgusting rotten water, brown shit everywhere, and adultery. Sea level rise cannot come soon enough.

k

seething plastic

funny it's going underwater

based and redpilled

HAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1531071518746.jpg (612x344, 51K)

HAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: a_101_flooding_160516.jpg (4242x2386, 1.9M)

Attached: 1543269268882.png (740x832, 620K)

Now I hate Nederland.

Based Chads

>Decided the fate of the northern wars, stopped Sweden from dominating the entire baltic
>Turned England into parliementary monarchy
>Used fleet to influence global events for 100 years
>Birthplace of northern renaissence, humanism
>Creation of stockbrokering, capitalism and investment, basically modern economics
>Broke both the Portuguese and Spanish empires with stealing their colonies or wasting their resources on unwinnable wars
>tallest people (self reported)
>whitest people in europe

sorry if brainlet question but why is netherlands plural in english and singular in Dutch

Attached: 1547550089789.jpg (645x671, 81K)

I mean...I had fun? We had some whores, smoked some weed, they all knew English which was a relief, and although they seemed kinda haughty that's just part of being in western europe I think. It was a cool place.

The world needs places that are just-go here, get your rocks off, then go back to a good country. Otherwise we all get blue balls

>Overrated
It's opposite, highly underrated nation

From what I've seen : the attract the degenrates of Europe but they do not partake in it.
Coffee Shops are full of tourists, but I've barely seen any Dutch in it.

Because it's plural in dutch too.

Attached: 1465380635971.jpg (521x600, 30K)

There are no Dutch people in Amsterdam anymore.

>the attract the degenrates of Europe

Hey! I resent that. I don't deny it, but I resent it.

>>>>whitest people in europe

Yeah, some parts of Paris are the same, I feel you.

Attached: netherlands.png (1108x990, 183K)

Because the English use the old name, it used to be "de Nederlanden". The kingdom is called "Het koninkrijk der Nederlanden" which is still plural. The country just became singular.

Nederland is enkelvoud, The Netherlands is meervoud.

Finland and France. Both are third world shitholes and both starts with F, but I'm not even F you, I'm gonna S you.

Attached: finnish autism lion29.png (960x1080, 33K)

Tax haven too

Attached: 1538652523211.png (1107x864, 169K)

verenigd koninkrijk der nederlanden, pannenkoek

>Overrated cunts
Western europe in general

The locals can't buy houses in Amsterdam anymore becaus Ping Wang Chang buys every house on the market and turns it to a Airbnb. It's like cancer. They seriously need to ban it if they want to save Amsterdam

Dude come on. It's just a flat area, no need to pontificate on the origins of the word. You've got wooden shoes, you've got windmills, you've got legal weed and legal whores. It's not bad. My coat of arms is a fucking pineapple, I'm not judging. Just...accept what you are.

I never understood the hype surrounding Japan

Shave a monkey and you have a Korean

Netherland is too similar to Neverland, which is where Peter Pan lives. So we call the Dutch the Dutch to distinguish them from Neverlanders and we call the Netherlands the Netherlands to distinguish them from Neverland.

Oh there we must disagree, former ruler of the waves. Japan is fucking amazing, way better than the Netherlands. Have you been to Tokyo at night? It's like...it's an anthill. And you just, you stand on the street and watch the people go by and you watch the neon and it's like a religious experience, the insignificance of humanity hits you and makes you love humanity more than ever.

And their whores are way better than the dutch ones. Also, karaoke.

Why is it illegal to kill Brits in the Netherlands? You can smoke weed, marry an other dude, fuck an East European whore. But killing a Brit is somehow illegal. 1/10 this country sucks

Every country north of France and Germany is overrated

Because Nederland is rather an unofficial name. The official name of the country is Kingdom of the Netherlands and Republic of the united Netherlands before 1795. The name Nederland has been used during Spanish occupation to create some unity among people from various Netherlands.

It's certainly better than your shithole, gook.

>
> Oh there we must disagree, former ruler of the waves. Japan is fucking amazing, way better than the Netherlands. Have you been to Tokyo at night? It's like...it's an anthill. And you just, you stand on the street and watch the people go by and you watch the neon and it's like a religious experience, the insignificance of humanity hits you and makes you love humanity more than ever.
> And their whores are way better than the dutch ones. Also, karaoke.
You seem to think you're describing heaven but to me you're pretty much describing hell. Only thing I'd fancy would be the whores but I'm not interested in those.

So low IQ.

>The locals can't buy houses in Amsterdam anymore becaus Ping Wang Chang buys every house on the market and turns it to a Airbnb.
It's true that it is an AirBnB nest, I'm sorry to learn that user. Still, life in the Netherlands seemls to be reasonably chill and at least your people don't chimp out as often as mine do so I kinda envy you.

I mean...I was describing something awesome, not gonna say if it was Heaven or Hell. But it was awesome. I mean awesome in the old sense, not cool, awe-inducing. I really like Japan. Don't talk shit about Japan until you go there, you'll get it then.

Nederland en Nederlands.
Leer mssn eerst een keer Nederlands fucking kanker spleetoog?

Leave dad alone.

You literally ruined the baltic region fuckface

>Birthplace of northern renaissence, humanism
>>Creation of stockbrokering, capitalism and investment, basically modern economics

that's us, why do wh*tes always steal our history?

officieel is het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden. Nederland slaat op het continentale deel. Aruba, CuraƧao en Sint Maarten horen ook bij het koninkrijk.

>Finland