Do white women do this to Asian girls in your country?

Do white women do this to Asian girls in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=0mT33V5pUso
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

Attached: 1544618906478.png (989x521, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/
archive.is/mgIOb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this meme is boring

every part of it.
It's just läme

sure nice asian gals and muh fat whiteys that suck on bbc

and

muh racism oppresions toward oppresed aasian women muuhh hapas unf unf

We all know it's lame, no need to bump the shitty thread.

Always that BASED black guy filming whitoids chimpout

Attached: apu thinking.jpg (400x400, 23K)

What's up with this insectoid propaganda?
At least post WMBF where the women look good

Chinks look like monkey from the Zoo.

Fuck that faggot in the first video for breaking up the cat fight

Im white with white gf, we both like anime but she thinks its weird i watch it sometimes. "You can only watch it w sound off and subtitles, we dont need to here those high pitch asian girls scream and screech and moan >:("

The worst thing that happened tho, is i watched a jav once, and didnt delete it from my history, and she found it snooping while i was at work one day and she called me up WEEPING. "You dont love mee boohohkfn you only have asian girl fetish i am not good enough for yoy i hate youuuu you make me want to hurt myself booohohoooskwahwahwah why do white guys always do this"
It was fucking brutal. She bans me from anything asian now

Its not a meme. Many many many women in america atleast gate asian girls.

Its okay though. In most of these situations, gooks, kikes, niggers, churkas trigger the situation at first, insulting or pushing someone not expecting anything in return. Its shame how those people are made public enemies for defending their honour. I almost never had any problems in Europe with white people, but there always was some shitskin to test my guts and bravery. Good thing i always can go back to Russia without any judgemental problems lol.

I'm sure it's real in your head. But in reality women don't give a shit about Asians.

>whitoids
She is russian.

>in reality women don't give a shit about Asians
Wrong. Already a long ass thread about this. I bet you were there.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/
archive.is/mgIOb

Attached: 1538235649823.jpg (1600x958, 404K)

top kek

Attached: 1549291066891.png (1216x1356, 712K)

You are with a psycho, that's all.

Multiracial countries shouldn't exist, people go crazy because they can't feel like one united country with one dominant culture but just one big multiracial pot when no one can hold one opinion

Attached: 1537974052131.jpg (1479x1080, 196K)

>you make me want to hurt myself
ditch that cunt

Attached: 1421255166907.png (446x446, 456K)

Attached: 1547776152943.jpg (2048x1658, 371K)

god i hate russians and anglos
t. russian 'muh heritage' surrounded by anglos

I have tried, but i cant. I let her abuse me and i cant seem to be bothered by it enough to do something about it.

You are more of anglo now. To be russian you have to go through russian misery and have russian blood both.
Also gook bitch insulted woman first, she deserved this.

>Lushchinski
>Russian

Attached: 1547740387286.png (804x1503, 148K)

ive gone through plenty of misery dealing with all the russian vatnik retards my family knows

Isnt Dostoevsky russian? Those endings like ev av ov in sky o dont mean anything now. It used to in mediaeval times but not now lol.

>Dostoevsky's parents were part of a multi-ethnic and multi-denominational noble family, its branches including Russian Orthodox Christians, Polish Roman Catholics and Ukrainian Eastern Catholics.[4] The family traced its roots back to a Tatar, Aslan Chelebi-Murza, who in 1389 defected from the Golden Horde and joined the forces of Dmitry Donskoy, the first prince of Muscovy to openly challenge the Mongol authority in the region,[5] and whose descendant, Danilo Irtishch, was ennobled and given lands in the Pinsk region (for centuries part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, now in modern-day Belarus) in 1509 for his services under a local prince, his progeny then taking the name "Dostoevsky" based on a village there called Dostoïevo.[6]

Why bother with them? They come to Australia and teach you how to live? I doubt that, live them be and keep being full of yourself by calling them "vatniks". You are no better than them, its just you receive propaganda from different side of barricades.

Yeah it's probably polish or something

>run away to australia
>keep talking shit about how russia is so good while not wanting to go back at the same time
they're retards

In fact, there is no such nation as the Russians, it could have been formed in the 19th century, but this did not happen. There is simply a mix of Tatars, Poles and Ukrainians who when they want, call themselves Russians

the rest is just women being women, but the "you make me want to hurt myself" part is basically just threatening/blackmailing you with her emotional instability, she's obviously some sort of manipulative psycho and doesn't respect you
you sound like a complete faggot btw

I ask you white males of Jow Forums
Does she bring you joy?

Attached: 1549656501327.jpg (914x545, 147K)

>imagine making this shit

who?

Attached: 1520182602312.jpg (2152x580, 373K)

>first one
>throw punches, kick and hit with umbrella
>no one really cares
>say chink
>everyone goes crazy

The white roastie

Samoan women > Asian
t. true contrarian

why should i care for trump and american poltics?
what

whoa wh*Ytoid women really do fear the yellow boga

You are fucking retard if you think that there is no nation as russians but there are ukranians. I dont really want to convince you since you are probably banting or mentally handicapped but think about this
Most ancient cities of Rus' were all in modern day Russian North-west. Smolensk, Novgorod, Vladimir, Torzhok, Pskov etc etc...And they always were core cities that brought Rus' people into existence of what today known as Russians Belarusians and Ukranians. Another question is that those 3 nations were split due to very unfavorable events such as mongol invasion, rise of teutonic knights, rise of turks, rise of polish commonwealth. But in the end they were same people Rusichi.

> Most ancient cities of Rus' were all in modern day Russian
We were KANGZ N SHIIIET

Attached: 1542123233785.png (1920x1108, 210K)

I accept being cuck for swedish vikings, but not for chuhans. Rurik was Swede no f*nn

holy shit, u rice fags are cringe as fuck

>

Attached: 1550308261390.png (459x493, 54K)

these videos are boring.
nothing new at all.

>this frightens the white female

Attached: 1535492020293.jpg (2066x2228, 785K)

Attached: 1533508716902.jpg (2160x2232, 930K)