His country doesn't use black magic to protect it from Islam

>his country doesn't use black magic to protect it from Islam

Why the fuck haven't you learned the dark arts yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: muslim black magic.png (1496x946, 841K)

Fuck you OP. That's not something you fuck with.

Attached: 1378247475085[1].gif (529x329, 2.96M)

Look behind you

Its a gay spell, you are gay now OP

we use muslims to protect our country form islam

Attached: Dkz6Dd4XcAE75OM.jpg (600x600, 93K)

>Anything Written in a script unknown to me is dark magic
>This is how first worlders unironically think
Yikes

Attached: 1550394614198.png (695x515, 25K)

Do not shrink me gypsy!

Attached: 0C3C82D3-FB8B-4B02-936A-480AEBA7CC6C.jpg (759x398, 52K)

Muslims did nothing in Switzerland. Probably secret service already throw the bad ones down a mountain

>scribble some meaningless line on a pebble with a permanent marker
>DUDE THAT'S FUCKING BLACK MAGIC WATCH OUT YO!!!!

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9.jpg (640x615, 39K)

FUCKING QUEERS

if magic isn't real, explain to me how magnets work, wiseguy.

Where are the scribbles on magnets?

they're just there in the air. Pure motherfuckin' magic

Attached: poles.jpg (521x800, 156K)

How do u summon a genie?

Magnets are unironically fucking amazing.

No wonder israel owns these clowns on the regular

YOU SEE, MIKE, WE GOT A THEORY

ABOUT MAGIC, AND MIRACLES

Attached: FUCKIN MAGNETS.jpg (800x450, 44K)

lol

anyone care to translate it?

roughly translated, it says

"oh great and mighty shaitan the blessings of allah shall falter for know that the nonbelievers that look upon this stone shall die shortly"

sounds pretty dumb as if that's ever gonna happdmhhjyugikhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Our national epic is literally just a spellbook.

wew sp00ky

based

I refuse to believe that these people are this fucking stupid. They're just baiting him to take a stone that insults Islam to a mosuqe so he gets beaten up, right? Right?

Attached: pomarszczony skurwiel.jpg (968x1057, 379K)

cute rodent!

Nobody actually knows why magnets work as far as I knwo it is well estabilished that pareticles do have magnetic field, but there is no definitive answer to why they have magnetic field. Might be because the right verses of quaran are inscribed upon certain fermions by tiny angels.

How do you know that it wasn't little devils though? You go blind if you look at the sun where there's a lot of these inscribed fermions so they have to be cursed.

>majid
>sohaib
>ahmed

They have Muslim usernames.

>people like this still exist in this world
Harrowing thought

>It's not real! Stop being superstitious

Attached: 48.jpg (700x734, 107K)

What if what we observe as fundamental forces (gravitational, electroweak, strong) is really a war between tiny angels and tiny devils over who gets to inscribe verses of quran upon particles?

*compliments you and then spits on you so you don't get bad luck*

Don't know man, I heard stories from old soldiers about Islamic communism black magic that makes them bulletproof to small arms and could go predator
in the jungle.

"By God's Merciful name"

"(They) said, "O Moses I am not (some weird name) has a well of water."

"You shall go fight and I shall sit. Afterwards, You shall travel to a young man (some weird name) (not clear)"

"Shamra Muhammad Son of Son of"

It isn't very clear.

That doesn't sound like black magic

Is it a Qur'an passage?
How is it written?
It doesn't seem like black magic if that's all it's saying.

It's autism. People think defiling the Qura'n or writing quranic verses on garbage/rocks will summon jinn n sheeit.

There are actual people who go out to the deserts and into caves to do these sort of stuff.

What would qualify as black magic though?

Idk, that's a question for /x/.

>There are actual people who go out to the deserts and into caves to do these sort of stuff.
I presume this is what constitutes the "witchcraft" in Saudi law. Do average people believe this shit works?

mashallah I curse those white dogs

Swedes were practicing black magic until fairly recently. We've located houses made in the 18th century with curse runes drawn in hidden locations.

>Do average people believe this shit works?
kek yes.

There are 2 types of """""magicians""""" here - scammers and insane ones. The latter is the kind that goes to a cave and actually believes in whatever they're doing.

>The latter is the kind that goes to a cave and actually believes in whatever they're doing.
Just like Muhammad

In Mooooooorcocco they make girls eat sour grapes tied to a cord so the sorceress could pull it back out of her stomach after the ritual and jump over a fire. All of this so they could tie a Jinn to her soul who's meant to guard her virginity at least until she gets married.
This procedure is surprisingly effective but NOT because of muh Magik Xd. Since the girls are all under 14 they associate the act of penetration with trauma and the hysteria of the event makes them develop Vaginism/Vaginismus. In short, even if they want to have all the sex in the world, their own vaginas will cuck them by basically shutting in and on itself when it feels a penetrative penis.

lol

Can't even tell if that's based as fuck or just plain retarded.

What the fuck....
No wonder you guys take the piss out of Morocco.

lel, it's good that you stone them desu

>Superstitious people. Superstitious people everywhere. Some guy wrote curse words trying to do some so-called black magic. Doesn't mean it actually works. Chill out guys.

Attached: soy hat.jpg (647x831, 110K)

Attached: 1535812489907.jpg (871x653, 55K)

Are you a 80 year old granny?

>believing in magic in 2008+11

Attached: gaki-no-tsukai.gif (500x452, 987K)