I wonder why they take it so much to heart whenever you call them non-white/non-European even if it's in a completely...

I wonder why they take it so much to heart whenever you call them non-white/non-European even if it's in a completely benevolent attempt at banter
They instantly go into a defense mechanism and start emptily slurring against you

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png (2000x1250, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unhabitat.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02-old/CPI_2015 Global City Report.compressed.pdf
bwroyalcourts.com/en/blog/show/mexicos-richest-city-is-also-the-safest
m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4
researchgate.net/figure/Distribution-of-genetic-ancestry-among-441-individuals-from-Argentina-by-four-major_fig1_224050244
youtu.be/oSLeDfu82Do
youtube.com/watch?v=f23wDHHAhZs
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a lot of them are castizos like chile

>I wonder why they take it so much to heart whenever you call them non-white/non-European

we don't, its just a meme
and I rather live in south america than anywhere else in eastern europe
EE is like hell on earth but nobody cares about it

because they truly believe they're white lol
these starving niggas are fucking idiots

well they are white

See you're doing it again, why do you react so frustrated and start unnecessarily spewing insults at someone for pointing out the obvious, that you're not European (since you don't live in Europe)? Why do you so desperately need to prove your europeanness if it's true that you're 100% European?

>since you don't live in Europe

If he's ethnic European, why can't he call himself European? Aren't Asians classified as Asians abroad?

Look, a brown muslim trying to get relevance.

I'm an European citizen thanks to my german grandpa, I could move to Europe legally if I wanted. You're not even an EU member so I'm legally more European than you are.
>inb4 mutt
I'm 100% european, not a single drop of native blood.

>I'm an European citizen thanks to my german grandpa
How do I actually secure one of those by the way?

t. nazi fugitive grandson

I work with an Argentinian who is of only Italian heritage and he tries to claim that he's a racial minority.

Attached: 1549989417357.jpg (550x422, 35K)

And again, what are these insults supposed to mean? I was asking a simple question, why do you so fixedly stick to your European identity that you need to insult me for refuting it?

>not roleplaying as whatever is more convenient for you at the moment
I bet he even got away with it

>that you're not European

I am tho.

Attached: IMG_20181118_170105_201.jpg (921x1280, 67K)

Based

I don't know exactly since my mom did all the paperwork, I just remember we had to go to the German embassy a bunch of times.

>I'm an European citizen thanks to my german grandpa, I could move to Europe legally if I wanted

lol you would if you could but you're stuck in your shithole

But you're not. You were born and raised in South America, the last time one of your ancestors used to be truly European was almost two generations ago. It's only your grandpa that used to be European, while you yourself are South American, more specifically Argentinian

>Mexico
>calling any place a shithole
good luck trying to cross the border

Are you just going to hop between Jus soli and Jus sanguinis whenever it's convenient for your 'european' definition now? Because your post implies that just being born and raised in Bosnia would make me Bosnian, no matter where my family is from, correct?

I'm good here, no reason to move.
I have dual citizenship so I am argentinian and german at the same time.

Sure he's less European than a fucking NIGGER who happened to be born in Europe.
Give me a fucking break. I would insult you but I don't even know what country you are.

I always call him out and point out that no one knows he's a foreigner until he starts speaking. Silly sjw.

Mexico is not Turkey, bitch
I live in northern Mexico which is better than anything else in the americas except maybe for Canada.

Grab your AK-47 balkan nigger, go outside and do what your country is known for lmao

Correct. I feel more removed from our diaspora than any of our neighboring countries, I'd easier have a Croat or Serb call Bosnian than those that were born and raised abroad

you're forgetting that Argentina is not white bro
he should be given welfare and a government assigned gf

>I live in northern Mexico which is better than anything else in the americas except maybe for Canada.
lmao I bet your actually unironically believe this

>I live in northern Mexico which is better than anything else in the americas except maybe for Canada.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 11K)

It's really the only thing by which you can claim a European identity

Well Monterrey is not fucking Buenos Aires, we don't have any fuerte apache here.

This,wtf

How many beheaded corpses have you encountered today?

>Shithole 1 us not Shithole 2
woah you got me there, yeah, you live in a spanish speaking shithole instead of a turkish speaking shithole, colour me enlightened!

I will find yours tomorrow bitch
at least we have the balls to kill whoever is messing up with our business, now go back and steal some purses you fucking villero

Here, have an actual study
unhabitat.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02-old/CPI_2015 Global City Report.compressed.pdf
try to find Monterrey over there

based

>a lot of them are castizos like chile
Like the 56% nation

>I'm an European citizen thanks to my german grandpa

I have one of those krautssports too

wat
Chile has been characteristically mestizo since its inception and proof that "how racially pure you are" has less of an impact on your development than "sensible policies."
Argentina got tons of yuro immigrants during the early 20th century due to it being rich at the time and being easily accessible from the Atlantic. Chile had neither of those.
Fucking Jow Forumstards I've been coming to this shithole for almost 10 years and up until Chile became the clear #1 cunt in the region they were always "arr rook the same spics" and "basically southern mexicans," but as soon as they develop they suddenly were white all along?

lol fake news
check this villero
bwroyalcourts.com/en/blog/show/mexicos-richest-city-is-also-the-safest
San Pedro Garza García is the best place to live in LATAM and actually it's better than any US major city.

>I wonder why they take it so much to heart whenever some 3rd world country not in the EU calls them (an Argentine holding EU passport) calls then non-Euro

I see you've learn from the Sao Paulo Brazilian that, when in doubt, you have to compare the richest city in your country to entire foreign nations to be able to flex and shittalk. I'd rather hang around a villero than the average Mexican criminal tbqh

Dude, southern mexico is as fucked up as the rest of latin america

just northern mexico is white and rich

> it has the highest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita of $25,636 USD
Dude Antofagasta in Chile has a gdp per capita of 40k. And it's not even a neighbourhood or a city, it's a whole region.

The author probably just compared it to whole countries instead of other cities. We have a couple oil nigger cities down Patagonia making bank, but that's not really representative.

You're intentionally shrinking down your sample size and then bragging about how superior you are to other countries that don't.
I can cherrypick the wealthiest block in my city with international lawyers firms and engineering conglomerates and just 1 apartment block with maybe 200 people on it and make it seem like we have a GDP per capita of 150k and use that to call Europe an impoverished shithole, but it won't hold to any kind of scrutiny, that's why I don't do something so dumb

Because of their complex

We need new memes, we can't be pushing 10 year old ones to push this board up

they are deluded af

Attached: argie.jpg (1600x1068, 910K)

Yeah the one about Chile being first world is getting old too

I can cherrypick too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4

Attached: argentiadna.png (1979x1365, 440K)

clearly america

>I'd easier have a Croat or Serb call Bosnian than those that were born and raised abroad
Shut the fuck up.

if we're the deluded why is it always foreigners talking about our skin colour?
check mate atheists

white Argentinians always look jewish

>a few upperclass exchange students in america
C'mon kid. at least do it right

>Reverse search links me to Jow Forums and some blog

What a surprise for a graph made by some 4channer, chimpanzilian probably.

Several of those look white, this is probably mostly poor environmental lighting.

>441 samples
nice "study"

"blog"

Attached: 12863_2011_Article_936_Fig1_HTML.jpg (1200x1027, 131K)

researchgate.net/figure/Distribution-of-genetic-ancestry-among-441-individuals-from-Argentina-by-four-major_fig1_224050244

It's not that hard, you're the tryharder and everyone knows that

Attached: 1465961715662.jpg (1155x399, 187K)

The link is right there on the pic dummy

This indio doesnt realize he is literally confirming op/

Attached: arg3.jpg (1600x1071, 362K)

imagine being bullyied by that big girl

Brazil is clearly whiter
youtu.be/oSLeDfu82Do

Attached: 1447104763332.jpg (1024x768, 287K)

some look jap

>researchgate

ResearchGate is a social networking site for scientists and researchers[3] to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.[4] According to a study by Nature and an article in Times Higher Education, it is the largest academic social network in terms of active users,[5][6] Members of the site each have a user profile and can upload research output including papers, data, chapters, negative results, patents, research proposals, methods, presentations, and software source code. Users may also follow the activities of other users and engage in discussions with them. Users are also able to block interactions with other users.

>this indio

Attached: 1462237942852.jpg (1404x1345, 312K)

>h
He's trying to get a welfare like all argentinians

wh*Toids? on MY continent?
we should get the CIA to fund more independentist movements in Brazil and then we strike when they start in fighting

yes, that's pretty standard for online scientific journals actually

I have been to Monterrey a few times. I dined at EL REY DEL CABRITO (the original restaurant) and from there, you can see a FUCKING favela plaguing an entire mountain, you lying retard.

Picture very much related: it's Monterrey.

Attached: Sin título-1.jpg (1292x686, 482K)

i know very well im not european, and that brazil is not an european country it would be retarded to say otherwise about any latam country
argentinians can be really woese than amerimutts
youtube.com/watch?v=f23wDHHAhZs

Jewish Argentines represent. Argie jewesses are hot as fuck.

mestizos in denial

Attached: journal.pgen.1005602.g001.png (600x525, 173K)

It looks like you're obssesed... How comes that you know every amateur research graph and unknown video of youtube about our demographics?

It triggers you for some reason? Do you feel less than us? Tell us what's happening?

What were you doing there?

lmao

Attached: samples.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Brazilian monkeys trying to justify their whiteness when they are the literal le 56% country

Based white Cuba.

read your posts
you are the one desperatly trying to be white here

Attached: arg.jpg (1004x565, 327K)

Kek

If Jow Forums graphs make you sleep at night, it's okay João...

Forget this and I'm not european

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-14-34-21_1.jpg (800x1184, 155K)

>passport makes you european
you know half of africa and middle east have those right?

>mountain school for indigenous people in the north

So Jow Forums graphs, amateur researchs and cherrypicking is the power of brazilian brain? No wonder why they dont have any nobel lmao

Can I cherrypick pics of brazilians schools too?

If Brazil was whiter and less sucessfull than it would be Argentina

The eternal game of...

Attached: educacao-nordeste.jpg (700x394, 55K)

the one was made in apricity by an argentinian

Obama has a Nobel prize. Santos has a fucking nobel price.

Nobel price is a meme , and doesn't help your antibrasilian cyberwar.

prize*

yes i'm mad.

read my posts again. im not the one claiming my county is white or european

Macacos brasileros tratando de ser gente civilizada , sigan participando.

lmao imagine being a literal mestizo in denial
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005602

Cherrypicking.

But I'm not 15yo, I dont even know why I'm arguing with you about this...

Attached: img_2200.jpg (700x522, 85K)

why are sudacas so cringe? wtf

this
specially the ones larping as europeans

Imagine not wanting to be villero, fucking argentinians man.

Attached: 7msmhrVJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

No, you're not european
No, you're not british
No, you're not french

Yes, you are a mutt

Have a nice day macaco, me and my hungarian passport that according to you I use to larp european in the internet need a haircut.

Why do white South Americans trigger other people just by existing? Is it because you yearn to associate whiteness with power and success, and thus feel an urge to deny that someone from a shithole could be white?