Living in Italy fucking sucks

>unemployment rate is so damn high
>99,9% of the population is made of brainless NPCs
>4th european country with the most functional illiterates
>30 years late in everything compared to other euro countries
>illegal immigrants get way more welfare money than disabled people with incapacitating condiions
>if you act in self defense against an aggressor or a trespasser you can get fucking sued by him
>gets cucked by every country in existence

But we make decent pizzas tho

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad17duxZpZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eternal terrone

at least you have sunshine

also new york and chicago make better pizza. your pizza is just cucked

at least you have sunshine

>living in italy is so hard in my first world country with greatest history and culture and top 10 gdp

Attached: saupload_gdpworld.jpg (612x662, 44K)

You forgot the Mafia which controls the Italian economy.

At least you aren't living in Fr*Nce

We make better pizza now

Attached: 1548156495539.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>decent pizza
Put some margarita pizza next to a pan crust from Pizza Hut and 99 out of a hundred people will take the Pizza Hut pizza.

where did you find this retarded chart? it literally lists mississippi

>top 10 gdp
wtf brazil and india are good places now

it's not hard to make better pizza than italians

Move to literally anywhere and open a pizza place/trattoria/whatever and BTFO anyone in a 2km area who thinks they can cook Italian food.

>you have the greatest history and culture so you can't complain about your country's current economic and cultural status

Yeah, totally makes sense

you don't have european level incomes

What's your guys' unemployment %, user?

shit sucks yo but pizza is good

>implying every italian is a good cook
any retard can learn to make authentic italian food

Imagine literally the same, but no one gets welfare, climate is fucking lethal and every single shit annually becomes more expensive

All I have to say is that Rome is one of the most disappointing cities I have ever visited. Outside the historical part, the rest of the city is basically São Paulo, with less crime, more trash in the streets and same amount of blacks and ugly buildings.

Attached: italy-unemployment-rate.png (730x340, 13K)

But you'd think some Italian dude who's ingested that type of food more than we have would know when the food is cooked right or not.

maybe but that doesn't automatically make him a great italian chef. cooks at authentic italian restaurants anywhere already know what they're doing

>beatiful woman
>beatiful language
>beatiful history
>wonderful food
>4 WC
Your country is fucking awesome, user.

>4 WC
2 WC in the 1930s using Argentina and Brazil players

You just described every western country user

As an Italian who's half american and has been in the US I can say that this is bullshit. You guys open "italian restaurants" and most of the times you serve medium quality dishes that are sometimes totally incoherent with each other. Like, you would put Lasagne alla Bolognese in the same menu with americanized spaghetti with meatballs or other shit in them. Not disgusting, but still not as good as true italian food. Obviously, I can't demand top tier quality italian food in foreign countries but still, the fact that americans feel like the Chads of the world in every fucking aspect irritates me so much.
Also, Pizza Hut is wack

I'd say it's a bonus and you yourself said that Italian food is pretty easy to cook. Some "authentic" restaurants here like to bend the rules and add stuff to cater to the local tastes. That wouldn't fly with an Italian sperg chef. I'd also feel better if the owner/chef's name was Luigi and not Ionuț/Cleetus.

There was some Italian chef who moved to Warsaw and opened a pizza bar
Now he owns multiple restaurants and drives a Ferrari

Attached: z19195819Q,Najlepsza-pizza-w-Warszawie.jpg (620x396, 57K)

no one that wants decent pizza eats pizza hut
spaghetti and meatballs needs to be in the restaurant because 10 yr olds like it
we have better restaurants than you by italians who emigrate here or open them here (like Sorbillo in NYC), you should look at the restaurant website to make sure it's founded and run by an italian immigrant.

i said authentic as in actually authentic

Love how a semi-political thread turned into a pizza thread btw

Cleetus is a traditional italian name don't you know
this, new york pizza is 100 times better than italian pizza anyway

I'm unironically thinking of moving to Romania and opening a restaurant with this romanian guy who works at the same catering firm as me
He's from Timisoara and I looked it up, seems like a nice place

just your typical italians eating REAL italian food

Attached: 3367665E-AB75-4262-A8D9-78971A247D14.jpg (480x271, 23K)

Waaah life in Italy is so hard there's nothing to do here but drink wine stare out at the sea and have sex with beautiful women

Attached: 1533864156271.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I would have never expected an American to quote Maccio Capatonda. Kudos to you

>stare out at the sea while drinking wine and fucking beautiful women

Yeah, except the fact that there is no fucking sea where I live

Timișoara was the capital long ago and is indeed a nice place and has been on the rise recently. It's been selected as the European cultural capital for 2021 so there's bound to be an increase in tourists. They also take no shit and start revolutions.

Cleetus' Down South Home Style Italian Restaurant

whom

>climate is fucking lethal and every single shit annually becomes more expensive

Do you mean the winters? And as for things becoming more expensive, is that due to sanctions from the zionist states of america?

That's run of the mil for PIGS nowadays.
The only correct thing to do is to become a brainless NPC yourself and live a life of hedonism.

This is why greece's economy is shit

How can I do so? Once you take the red pill there's no coming back

based maccio

In the South maybe

don't forget
>one of the highest tax rate of europe
>at the same time the services we have are mediocre at best and nowhere near the level of scandinavia
>i learn about other countries by memes
>people in other countries don't need to work or a stable economy

At least you're not Russian

Were you always this self-aware?
Because you could simply go back to your old ways. It is surprisingly easy to do, and once you do it, the NPC hivemind will make you forget about a lot of things.
Your other theoretical option is to abandon the sinking ship, but the reality is what you are going through is a lot more common in Europe than you think.
You are not wrong.

Self hating threads on int are fuggen obnoxious

I hate the USA

Not good

>it is high but if you go to a professional school and do a 6 months course in something like bartendering you can find a job in no time wirhout even the high school degree. Saw that happen
>of course, everyone is an NPC except you
>what are you doing in order to spread culture sensitivity?
>that's an exaggeration, besides do you actively contribute to bring us forward as a society?
>we don't have decent welfare because people think it's a communist thing, must be immigrants' fault
>this is changing, and started changing even before the current government
>the word "cuck" ruined your possibilities of thinking straight. Every country both "cucks" others and "gets cucked" by them on a daily basis on a topic or another

Living in Italy really fucking sucks if you'ra a useless, unsufferable moron whiner who blames the country of everything instead of doing something. Get your shit together, or go fuori dai coglioni.

No fear poor incel nordcuck, if you're at least 180 cm tall I'll let you move to Sicily and marry my cousin, for I pity you so much for you lack of 'o mare

He won't do that, he'll just keep browsing forum dei brutti and incessantly ask other incels to rate his recessive hairline

t. poorfag terrone

why Italians live with their parents?

Attached: 20161025_Italians_Parents.jpg (960x684, 82K)

you get to inherit the house when they die
personally, i'd move out.

>30 years late in everything compared to other euro countries

For Spain its about 70 years so youre lucky

Because the unemployment rate is incredibly high and it's cheaper to live with your family, especially if you're a neet

>But we make decent pizzas tho
Not anymore

just like you but much poorer

>2008

>we don't have decent welfare because people think it's a communist thing
No, we don't have it because we have a retarded regional and national administration who keep allocating money to useless things or public leeches, despite having northern europe tax rates

this. living is unaffordable. just saddening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad17duxZpZ0

Nah there's nothing left to steal. Ndrangheta moved north a long time ago

>decent pizzas tho>else

just like you but much poorer

t. bourgeois nigger

It could be worse, you could be British.

look for a girl in america and go live with her.

Russia's absolutely fucked, tons of places are -40 in winter and +40 in summer

and get accused of rape

no means no, ronaldo learned that the hard way

no.

YOU control the italian economy

Lmfao american pizza

>transgenic doug
>synthetic cheese
>monsanto trans tomatoes
>powdered synthetic mozzarella
>artificial pepperoni with >2'% of actual meat
>vinegar and sugar in the doug

Una delizia

I'll do what you are doing then, user. Can't wait for the changes to happen.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>crust as thick as Ron Jeremy's cock
>90% cheese, 5% tomato, 5% ???
>sugar in the fucking dough
>tastes like plain bread and cheese
>grease like it poured from the sky

Hmmmm, tasty

You must be poor.

retard

How would you go about fixing Italy?

Attached: 1550400015266.gif (460x258, 595K)

Attached: 1514829986954.png (665x800, 54K)

One day I will open up a villa / moped shop / cafe on some coastal resort city in Italy and make bank off of the boomer firstie tourists while living in a nice climate and carefree environment. which city would be the best for me to do this in?

licing in italy is fucking great except for the ratio girl/guy. fucking hell im glad i can get some but i wonder how many incels we have ploting something

At least you have normal weather

My mom used to do that in Sardinia in the 80s

Do Italians make good bfs or are the gay ones all sissies?

Used to do what? She used to open shops? How rich was she?

I’m not plotting anything

As in she opened a bar by the sea and worked in it.

Good spots are very expensive. They can run in the hundreds of thousands. You also need to speak italian. And good luck making money from retarded brits without feeding them petrol shots lol.

That is not too bad at all, isn't Portugal like 3 times worse than that?

Pizza is American food.

Attached: american-pizza.jpg (550x550, 35K)

I'm from Piacenza, deep north, stupid amerimutt

This a cultural thing and it's due also to the high prices of houses in Italy, which are not cardboard slums like your American homes being destroyed at every hurricane. It's better living with own parents than be a drug addicted homeless as happen in the anglo-germanic countries, it's better getting sons who help their aged parents rather abandoning them in hospices as happen in the USA.

Visited Italy two years ago. Beautiful country, weather, food and women. You have nothing to complain about.