I was just granted a US tourist visa. I can now go to America and overstay my welcome by never leaving again...

I was just granted a US tourist visa. I can now go to America and overstay my welcome by never leaving again. Hello my dear american friends, here I come

Attached: F55E869A-B8E2-4C56-B60C-9575F69DE2B5.jpg (258x245, 11K)

Very nice dude. Orlando is basically new brazil.

Based.

Welcome my Brazilian friend, what state will you be staying at?

It was already shit outside of big cities in 2003. I don’t even want to know what is it like now.

cum 2 usa
i'd like to make some brazilian friends

FUAAAAAAAARK
YOU GIVIN ME IDEAS, BUDDY

I wouldn’t want that. I’m thinking about somewhere in New England, a quiet little coastal town probably.

Just go to florida, thanks

No, I’m thinking Maine or New Hampshire

You'll stand out too much, there's a reason why illegals congregate in the same areas.

Seems like u can get addict to banter

Lmao, no, I’m pale white, blonde and speak perfect english, doubt I’d stand out at all. Plus I don’t like to congregate

Good luck monkey.

Attached: DXQDOnBVoAANq8t.jpg (498x433, 22K)

Do we Europussies also need a visa for visiting Americaland?

Then you better learn their mannerisms, standing out isn't just because of skin/eye color.

Yes

>Framingham, Massachussetts
>Brazilian immigrants have a major presence in Framingham.[23][24][25][26] Since the 1980s, a large segment of the Brazilian population has come from the single city of Governador Valadares.

how can one this happen

Cool, can i make a visit when you're settled? Considering getting my phd there if everything goes well

Rhode Island, Connecticut, or Massachusetts. If you want the NE area

Thanks, my dear Canadian friend. My goal is to find an American wife eventually, a cute, nice girl to spend the rest of my life with in a huge suburban house. When I get my citizenship I will make sure to visit my beloved Canadien neighbors

What are some of their specific mannerisms though? I’m not extravagant, I would go unnoticed if I were not attractive.

Of course, they have great universities in New England. Yale is in Connecticut

Only if you stay longer than 90 days. You will get the tourist visa form in the plane. And with your return ticket at hand, you are allowed to annoy Americans with your presence.

>I’m not extravagant
You'll be fine then, just pay attention to how people react to certain things. Don't try to be special and you'll go unnoticed. If you have any accent throw it out and take on theirs. And little things like if they refer to soda as pop.

>he wants to live in a suburb

yikes, you will die alone in a suburb.
go live in a hole in a city first to meet people and be close to real jobs, you can move to suburbs after you find the girl of your dreams and want a family

Attached: newton-ma-0.jpg (800x600, 156K)

Fuck off Urban cuck, cities are unnatural. Real human beings live out in rural/quiet suburban communities with their friends and families. The only family you have in a big city are the rats in your cupboards.

okay buddy, have fun picking fruit then

>I’m pale white, blonde
>doubt I’d stand out
whatcha smokin cracka?

>the fundamental defining trait of civilizational growth
>unnatural

what friends and family is he going to live with? he's a monkey coming alone, he'll be outcasted like a baboon trying to merge in with lions

>I’m pale white, blonde and speak perfect english
Yeah and? His point still stands