So are anglo fools leaving or what? GTFO already and make way for better countries!

So are anglo fools leaving or what? GTFO already and make way for better countries!

Attached: ads.jpg (670x370, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, we're waiting on America to tow us over to Maine.

at this point you can also add Russia to the club

Attached: XVM9fba206c-421a-11e8-ad7a-1b7da48f683b.jpg (805x453, 22K)

I really doubt Ukraine will ever join the EU. You must know that all memebrs have to agree for another country to join. For instance Macedonia was trying to get to the EU but Greece was blocking it for many years. We Poles will never allow Ukraine to join the EU as long as there is a single street or monument of facists and murderers. You belong to Asia, and to be more precise to Russia.

How is it productive to hold onto this grudge?

>butthurt and arrogant poolack
Every time. And soon you will have no say anyway, you are going to get crushed by mighty EU army and daddy America won't save you!

I mean he is right. We already have enough poor eastern european countries in the EU, so we really don't need Ukraine rn.

False picture

Fuck you, kraut. Gib reparations.

It's the future. You won't be able to coast on gas and oil forever.

Look who's talking.

Huh?

>pot calling the kettle black

I would want Ukraine in
In my opinion it will happens in 10 years

>Better countries
Like what, your starving shithole? The UK is a better country by every single possible metric.
>M-Muh wahmen
Fuck off, your women are shitty bydlo's just like your men.

We've literally been the European vanguard against eastern hordes for more than thousand years. And we are doing it today again. If not for us, you'd already been under the ruskie boot. You should show some respect here.

yeah, like norway.

They are years behind schedule when it comes to all criteria they have to meet. It won't happen in next 15/20 years.

Shut up, lyakh. Literally nobody cares about you.

t.Ivan
He is not Polish. He is Russian. Lurk more.
The German flags are turkroach shitposters in many cases.
There are like at least 4 Russian shitposters with EU flags. Don't look at the flags. Look at what they write. Jow Forums is full of shitposters.

>make a retarded thread
>get called a retard for it
simple as that, no butthurt™ here

>Don't look at the flags. Look at what they write.
the delusion

He is polish, you just have no clue about their butthurt towards Ukraine.

>The Poles will not allow Ukraine in as long as it allows monuments to fascists and murderers

See, you can tell this is actually a Ruskie, because fascism is actually in right now for Poland. If this were a Polish poster, they'd be bitching about the EU not letting them log an immensely ancient forest.

Maybe he is an Ivan, but what they usually mean is UPA and other Ukrainian freedom fighters. They fought pooplacks too, because they've oppressed us for centuries. They just made up some fake atrocities and can't stop being butthurt.

Polish fascism is the right kind, while Ukrainian fascism is the wrong kind.

turkey in the eu ? uhm no thanks i think i'll pass ... we don't need a dictatorial country in the eu

>freedom fighters
kek'd hard

Attached: 1552361492632.jpg (1216x867, 477K)

>fascism is actually in right now for Poland
Tell us more about that
>log an immensely ancient forest.
Cutting down infested trees planted by humans 150 years ago is logging out ancient forest now?

>all those snealy additions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest

It's literally a biodiversity treasure hoard.

Also

>150 years

That's literally something a politician made up to discredit scientists who said some sections were 8000 years old.

>tell us more

The pushing of involvement of Polish personnel in the holocaust for starters, which is pretty fucking bizarre. It's not like France deny the Vichy government's existance, even if they didn't execute the traitorous fucks.

CANZUK when???

Attached: 45339168664_ae74e23eb2_k.jpg (2048x1367, 812K)

>Polish personnel in the holocaust for starters
You repeat some bullshit after cnn or other media of the sort, not even knowing what the law was about. Polish government never collaborated with Germans unlike French one and law was about exactly that, not about some "personnel".

>That's literally something a politician made up to discredit scientists who said some sections were 8000 years old.
Im am sorry but I won't have this discussion for tenth time, have a nice read on next guardian articles.

A requisite for new countries to join the EU is not having major territorial disputes. Ukraine will never join unless they recognize Russian sovereignty in Crimea and the EU does too.

Yes? UPA fought nazis too, fool.

We are going to retake Crimea soon. Putin days are numbered and after he's gone Russia is going to break up.

>an irrelevant memewealth will save us
wew

also UK won't accept the demands for free momvent the other cunts would have

kek

>when pic related replaces Putin and upon the proclamation of the neo-Mongolian Empire, Ukraine won't be outright annexed

Attached: r.jpg (512x371, 29K)

>We are going to retake Crimea soon
you can call me butthurt or whatever, this shit is just hilarious. I don't even try to be mean, that's just funny from objective point of view.

I expected a kraut to post something like this

Are you both autistic?

Attached: 1548634829857.webm (636x360, 2.44M)

it's better than nothing i guess, but i'd rather be in eu.

go back home

Say something nice about EU circa 2030

Attached: russian eu in 2025.png (1145x449, 117K)

So this is why Europeans hate Poles so much, it all makes sense now.

seems based
tho I'd make sweden weapon testing grounds/wildland with a huge wall

The UK is the weapon testing ground because they don't want to be with the rest of us. Sweden does.

Chinks and Mutts fear this picture

Attached: 1527187355851.jpg (1200x700, 380K)

>no Turkey
Is shit.

A European Union with near unlimited access to Russia's resources. The biggest nightmare of the Pentagon and Pooh.

UK wouldn't have left if they kept out poor countries in the first place, if ukraine and turkey were added any self respecting country would leave the EU immediately

The UK was the biggest supporter and advocate for new member states, including Turkey. duh

>a chink cum dumpster talks about self-respect

As long as Greeks have influence nobody in the south of Europe will be able to join. I hope Russia annexes the EU though

Do Australians any land in your country or has it all been bought up by china by now?

>A European Union with near unlimited access to Russia's resources. The biggest nightmare of the Pentagon and Pooh.
I really doubt that, there is absolutely no way oligarchs will gave up control over it.
That is true but it was the government pushing for it, people got fed up with all the bydlo and gypsies pretty fast

the UK politicians in brussels, not the UK people
here is a very special statistic for you

Attached: ownership rate.png (698x856, 54K)

You could move to the Falklands

i live in a rental apartment still im living a better life than most eastern europeans ya know

>an illiterate aussie
wow color me surprised

German land is largely owned by Germans

Your country is being bought up by your chinese overlords

'living a better life' until you get too old to work for your income and have to live off a government pension because you never owned a house and have no wealth

>better countries
>ukraine
>turkey
>serbia
>bosnia
>albania
>belarus
>kosovo
>macedonia del norte

lmao my parents own a house which i'll inherit you retard... don't make unbased assumptions when you have no evidence whatsoever ...

unless they need to go to a home or sell it to support their own retirement, counting on inheritance is a silly game