Culture Pals /cp/ general

Macchi's flying Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old:

Attached: 1552413974929.jpg (1234x1024, 107K)

Nice baguette

Ooga booga where the kraut women at???

I am the firestarter
Twisted firestarter

Attached: firestarter.jpg (1242x1240, 313K)

Ooga booga nigger nigger ass tits

Ok lads, here I go again. I want to get lewds from retarded koreaboos posing as a South Korean. Any tips for making a convincing profile?

Posing as another race to get nudes is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

Later virgins

Attached: AA953518-A328-48AB-98FB-D50889FFD57B.jpg (640x957, 399K)

what can you really expect from that iq though

>most
Strictly business. I don‘t tell much about myself anything other than to pretend to be impressive and let her do all the talking so she‘ll finally feel someone listens and understands her. But not too much or she‘ll think I‘m in love with her and I don‘t want that.
>least
Conversations where I‘m behaving like my true self aka autist

Take pictures from instagram who have few followers that will do. It‘s in fact what our very own gook faggot poster is doing. He is trying to hide his past but some autists never forget :^) especially that yerrow butt.

To the Amerigan gril who replied to me,
Congrats on irl bf.
I understand why guys tend to have a bad impression of grils on Jow Forums.
It's a strange place after all.
However, there are boards and threads that aren't terrible.
If you go to those, it is likely you will meet people who avoid things that aren't so good in this site.
It's sad some boards like wallpaper and animals are slow ;_; but maybe things will improve in time..
Bit problematic if animals would be flooded by furries O_O

Why are all Jap girls on interpals insane? I mean, lots of girls on interpals are crazy but Japanese girls have a higher than normal proportion of crazy girls for some reason.

Attached: notmonkaS.jpg (640x519, 29K)

weebs poisoning the well
koreans are slightly less insane by virtue of how many koreans are on IP, but the rarity of japs makes them super valuable to animefags

Any austrian qt here?

I'M THE FEAR ADDICTED
A DANGER ILLUSTRATED

Rip Keith.

>I understand why guys tend to have a bad impression of grils on Jow Forums.
As in girls that browse Jow Forums or girls in general?

Attached: fire starting man.gif (476x360, 1.55M)

Feeling sad today lads because I'm only a couple days away from being a 25 year old virgin.

im a few months away from being a 27 year old virgin

don't sweat it bro! there's more to life haha!

Attached: images (3).jpg (184x274, 8K)

Guess it could always be worse. Being well past the age where you should have lost your virginity as a guy only really bothers me for the few days around my birthday anyway.

cant tell if its a girl or guy, name is unisex too
fuggggggg

Hey bro at least you're not cana... oh nononono

it never bothers me at all, i don't even celebrate my birthday anymore because there's nobody to celebrate it with

any experience with girls from hungary? this one seems to be quite cheeky

That vid's pretty good actually, also makes me somewhat uneasy. Was just in the mood for Prodigy and then I see a fb post on their page that he died.

its a bunch of guys running and dancing around in a tunnel with one of them making weird faces, of course its unsettling

>19 year old girl views my profile
>only accepts messages from 12-18 year olds
wewwwwwwwwwwwww

mfw the black keys are releasing new music

Attached: yfw god exists.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

>As in girls that browse Jow Forums
this specifically.

you are far away from wizardry and will not be one.
chin up.

Retards, I just want to satisfy a certain fetish in the efortless way possible. I will make my own profile the day I want to meet a Japanese or Hong Kongnese qt irl but right now I just feel like expanding my dong with dumb yuro koreaboos.

Righteous bro! They make some good stuff, you ever listen to Rival Sons? They make some similar stuff, pretty good!

Attached: ad-chair-thumbs-up-glasses.jpg (700x465, 107K)

>this specifically.
I know a couple and they're aight, but I feel like any bad impressions you see on here about them stem from either virgins/absolute morons that think Jow Forums is all about being edgy and saying nigger, being a retarded twat and so on, although I don't think they're in the position to judge since they're likely equally bad or even worse than them, so it just seems hypocritical in the end.

/IHY11

What does Korea PUT in their water?!?!

Attached: screaming cat 2.jpg (906x936, 849K)

beep beep beep
information not found
---------

Sometimes I wonder if there are any lads at all in this thread.. ;')

>Sometimes I wonder if there are any lads at all in this thread.. ;')
Owo

>16 years old
Calling the Feds

Me too, jugs those size HAVE to be illegal.

Attached: screaming cat.jpg (223x226, 5K)

I've seen trans people that look more like females than this "girl".

/emillysmeneses

oh yeah I forgot about you, whats your profile again?

Attached: 1552181502577.jpg (644x672, 143K)

anne frank, is that you?

Why do so many people think interpals isn't a dating site?

What the hell else would it be?

God I fucking hate HR. Would it be hard to install a car bomb on an HR persons vehicle?

based successful american friend trips, I'm gonna look that band up right now

Is that a dick?

Looks like lady luck is on my side tonight bro! Let me know how you like them

Attached: arabic-man-thumb-up-happy-giving-white-background-31003456.jpg (1300x957, 323K)

I'm so incredibly lonely and a social autist that I use this site as a way to just talk to people and socialize.

There was one mixed asian Austrian qt once

Hello FBI

find a qt

Back off, she's mine.

based successful american friend dubs

I thought I had one girl who liked talking to me for about a year but I figured out that wasn't really the case. Something happened about a month ago and she hasn't responded on whatsapp, she didn't block me because I can see the last online and picture but she hasn't been online since then. I think shes probably dead

Damn! I'm on a roll tonight! Give me 5 bros!

Attached: high-five-profile.jpg (300x375, 17K)

>Back off, she's mine.

Attached: 1537990064454.png (630x384, 190K)

Ah yes, giving one of the many attention whores of this facebook group for the fourth time and once every few days is really what we needed!
>However, there are boards and threads that aren't terrible.
Too bad this general is not not-terrible. Also, please don‘t type in kawaii-speak as if it is an anime or your myspace blog next time.

It's projecting, if you do shit stuff, you think everyone does.
but it's nice to know some see it differently. :) Are you that Lithuanian that's always messaged by gays?

>Also, please don‘t type in kawaii-speak
let me hold on to the last days of my youth and use kawaii speak.
being a boomer is hard.

>that baby penis
Lmao

It's cute

Attention all gamers, this broad's for you:

/Alice-Oli

Yeah, except I'm Croatian but fucking Jow Forums likes to fuck with my flag. How's it going with that dude of yours?

How is Culture Pals nowadays? I used to use it around 2015 then I stopped. I didnt meet interesting people and I only got a funny pasta from a russian girl

>Yeah, except I'm Croatian but fucking Jow Forums likes to fuck with my flag
oh lol there was a lithuanian that was seething because I laughed he is always messaged by gays :')

>How's it going with that dude of yours?
mixed feelings. He viewed me today though so that counts as flirting? lol

If he bitched about Italian and Brazilian twinks, then it was me.

>so that counts as flirting
I wouldn't say so, but then again I'm green as they come on ip so I can't really tell. Maybe he either forgot things about you or wanted to see what's new with you and shit. Did he flirt with you in the msgs he sent recently or?

>Did he flirt with you in the msgs he sent recently or?
it was super long, 4800+ words long, he did mention looking for stuff about flipland on youtube, didn't say he would come or whatever.
anyway, he said pic related and to me, that's indirect or direct rejection.

Attached: okay.jpg (509x170, 75K)

Yeah, that's filled with red flags. Either you'll manage to give him a figurative slap strong enough that will make him come to his senses or might as well save yourself some time and effort and move on.

nonce

almost bro, off by 1

>Either you'll manage to give him a figurative slap strong enough that will make him come to his senses
I don't think I can do this. Most of the people that can be convinced are the ones that aren't sure, this person seems certain.
I'm in the process of moving on. :')

Just got viewed and messaged by a Chinese girl. Into the trash it goes.

That's a smart call, good for you.

>any asian at all
T R A S H
H
R
A
S

Did you work out today /cp/?

tuesday is rest day

There's no such thing as a rest day.

>he doesn't do core exercises and stretching on his rest day
Get on that ab roller nigger

>Joined 5 years ago
what can I even say to her?

Discuss Hegel.

i do the ab roller every day though

yesterday I did, I will later today.

start with Žižek memes.

I want QTs with belly button or crop top pics.

>tfw no 1st world gf

Why is it always the same girls who are online. Do so few people use this site?

>Do so few people use this site?
these days? yes

tfw still getting acne at 27
just

LE PERSIO-TURKIC ARYAN CHAD HAS ARRIVED LOLE (:

/Aliciapkx
www.instagram.com/juliya.andreevna/
i´m not that stupid...

Why are Russian girls such thots

Must suck having shitty genes and girly hormones. Try cutting out the soy in your diet you cuck

i think you meant ukranians

Literally no difference

Give me the top 10 tips on how to tap international ass.

/stevecathy

OH NO NO NO

>Aleksandr97, 21
>wtf, I would hit this nigga..
based aleks

Going straight from work today

How the fuck do you change your hometown, it didn't save and it defaulted to Madrid.

1 Bee yourself
2 Be attractive
3-10 see 1 and 2

I got tired of writing messages first and now i haven't talked to anyone on here for over a year.