I have to move tomorrow via plane and I'm scared. where should I go?

I have to move tomorrow via plane and I'm scared. where should I go?

Attached: k366vjd8a4y01.png (481x406, 42K)

What are your circumstances? Parents kicking you out?

I just need to go but I'm scared and I'm not sure of where to go. I want opinions on different places, I guess. my anxiety is going through the roof but I want to get it over with........

Wtf are you talking about?

>what are your circumstances

can you answer that or are you a secret agent with classified information?

close your eyes and throw a dart at a map and see where it lands. then pick chicago

are you scared of flying or what

>I ""have to"" go somewhere on a plane tommorow and I dont know where

did you get caught downloading child pron or something?

Why do you need to go?

Are you travelling or moving somewhere out of necessity? Flying somewhere without a job waiting for you is pretty risky

the fuck?

I'm NEET and I finally have money to leave the hell I am living but I'm scared of making the wrong choice of location.
>are you scared of flying or what
I'm a bit scared of that but it isn't the
big problem.

Where do you live currently? And why is it hell?

Move to Venezuela, join rebels and help them in fight against Maduro.

Have you thought any of this out? Where are you going to sleep once you get there? What kind of job are you going to work at to pay rent and the bills with? Most landlords won't let you rent from them unless you have proof of income btw.

you're a fucking idiot

I am moving and would be going to the local community college
I cannot say where I live because I would be too recognizable. abusive family but I finally have the money to walk out.
I would have an airbnb waiting and then look for rooms to rent. I have plenty of money but obviously I want to make good financial decisions which is another part that is giving me anxiety
im sorry

Attached: 1547681794665.png (112x112, 14K)

>I cannot say where I live because I would be too recognizable.
How the fuck would we know you from the name of your city?

Go to the rocky mountans and post pics tranny.

If you're being abused then do it, good luck to you little buddy. Why not come to florida and enjoy some nice weather? Orlando is cheap and has a good community college with a pipeline to a state school.

go to portland

That's too expensive for OP's NEET ass, and the whole PNW is full anyway.

>Why not come to florida

face eating people and gators creeping up on you in the middle of the night I suppose.

Even setting meme shit like that aside, there's very little good to be found there. Florida is America's containment board.

>that flag
>insulting usa

cmon now, my nigga

I am in in the mid-Atlantic....
I have enough to spend a out $1,500 per month for the next two years if I had to, but I would like to save some of it

Attached: 1550711279546.png (1236x888, 45K)

>I am in in the mid-Atlantic....
Is there anything wrong with the cities in that region?

why are you such low IQ retard?
It's always literal ad hominem with "you people", Jesus Christ.

Americans have such fragile egos.

$1500/month is not a lot to live on anywhere but maybe look at the deep south? Birmingham, Alabama is cheap. I grew up there. I don't miss it but a lot of people actually love it.

Have you ever been there? The Rust Belt is garbage.

The mid Atlantic and the Rust Belt are different regions user.

What is your long term plan. Is it an inheritance? You should not use that money to live off it like a neet but invest it in yourself in some way.

>why are you such low IQ retard?
It's always literal ad hominem with "you people", Jesus Christ.

>Americans have such fragile egos.

Attached: BRfag_posting.jpg (450x600, 49K)

>I am in in the mid-Atlantic....
You revealed too much, I know you are

This, or at least start looking for a wagecuck job right away so you can treat the money you have now as a cushion.

:(
the schools don't seem to be great
I would probably do that.

I'm considering the Pacific Northwest solely because they have good public schools. I hate this

Attached: APU.png (656x755, 42K)

Don't even think about the fucking PNW. It's REALLY expensive here. Someone in your position can't hack it without a support network. You'll just end up joining our already large homeless population.

Why don't you move to Scandinavia and get a free college degree in English from a university there. 1500/month is more than enough to live there.

I would. I would like to go to Europe. I don't think it's so easy though. I doubt that I could just show up off of the plane in Sweden or something as an American.

It isn't bad outside of Seattle. It's comparable to the rest of the country as long as you stay like 1 hour away from Seattle. Portland and Bellingham are affordable on 1500 for a student renting some room for school.

Attached: Sdq62q4.jpg (1441x1078, 132K)

Don't want to sound mean, but you sound retarded. You must have been sheltered growing up. Before you leave, tell your parents they're retards as well

But there's still hope for you, you can do it

my anxiety makes me very dumb. it's paralyzing. :(

Attached: 4r.png (800x800, 162K)

I live just outside ann arbor and it's p cheap, not sure how the community colleges here are though, I lived in portland for a while and def lived off of

come to my house fren

Attached: house.png (1792x838, 44K)

You just have to apply for a university and then apply for a student visa with your acceptance letter and a banking information that proves that you can support yourself(and some more documents) for the duration of your studies. In some countries this can be done once you are already there during a visa-free tourist stay.

I would. The UK seems nice. :(

Attached: 1548835754185.jpg (867x685, 96K)

including norn iron?

*gulp* yes, sure...

Attached: 1537872892483.png (657x527, 15K)

You should let more americans in and not refugees.

We're unironically more likely to commit crimes than they are.

we aren't sleeper cells for ISIL

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (876x785, 330K)

Ann arbor has so many blacks

>I cannot say where I live because I would be too recognizable.
Elaborate.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

I don't want anyone to guess who I am....

Attached: photostudio_1549553262738.jpg (924x560, 91K)

ive been thinking about booking a flight on a max 8 and hoping it goes down.

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 37K)

>I don't want anyone to guess who I am....
Elaborate.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

I have reason to believe that there are people who browse this website who could identify me if I was to even give my current location based on the information I've already provided...

Attached: 1533432785961.png (788x699, 21K)

any of the top 30 on pic related is probably fine bro

Attached: states.png (960x720, 137K)

1. Iowa
2. Minnesota
3. Utah
4. North Dakota
5. New Hampshire
6. Washington
7. Nebraska
8. Massachusetts
9. Vermont
10. Colorado

What would you choose?

Attached: apu_reads_0.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Posting a burger thred

Do you want to live in a big city or more suburban/rural area? I think Massachusetts, Washington, Minnesota, Colorado, and maybe Utah if you want to live in a big city, North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska other wise.
You cant really go wrong with any of the choices, all of them will have good instate public universities for you, although the smaller states will have less choice of that. I am born and raised and Nebraska and if I had to choose I would pick Minnesota or Colorado

Attached: 1488853395540.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Washington because it's the best nature in the USA and best climate

PA and Ohio and Maryland are some of the worst states, by far. no wonder.

frogposting incel freaks

upside down poland

Attached: photostudio_1551284255885.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Come live with me fren

Attached: 21C389AE-8DD6-4538-9A60-1906554607B1.png (1218x561, 51K)

where do you live

Attached: 312312312.jpg (474x380, 26K)

go killyourself :D

come to germany
we need soldiers for the race war

Attached: 1552325458700.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

Lies

I wish I could

Attached: 1526782066547.png (641x524, 43K)