Britain's standing for good alone again

>Britain's standing for good alone again.

Attached: good.jpg (474x305, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/ireland/news/key-eu-policy-areas/brexit_en
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard border with Ireland is not gonna be pretty but overall it's for the best.

Countries will be countries again.

>Hard border with Ireland
Is gonna be sea.

>listen to my desert ami opinion on yurope
new worlders lmao

The EU is the only party that wants a hard border.

>Aussies larping as brits again
cringe cuckstamped irrelevant island

>WAAAAH why won't they let us backdoor the single market ;_;

? The EU (and Ireland) are continuously asking to keep the border open as it is today

>old world savages trying to stay relevant
You lost the war man, it's over. Make way for the rest of the world.

>You lost the war man, it's over. Make way for the rest of the world.

Attached: 1536007213282.png (526x397, 149K)

>Countries will be countries again.
You are aware how that shit works, right?

Oh yes, I'm sure companies are lining up to ferry goods by the truckload through Northern Ireland. What a masterstroke of a conspiracy that would be. Never mind that the EU could just throw up customs posts or bend their own autistic rules at any time.
Wrong as usual, Dmitry.

>The Withdrawal Agreement includes the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland, also known as the ‘backstop’ solution for avoiding a hard border on the island. There’s no need for a backstop during the transition period negotiated in the Withdrawal Agreement as the UK will continue to participate in the EU Customs Union and the Single Market.
>The Protocol is effectively an insurance policy that guarantees that, whatever the circumstances, there will be no hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

ec.europa.eu/ireland/news/key-eu-policy-areas/brexit_en
Literally official EU sources

Why would the EU want to put hard borders down? It's literally the opposite of its mission

the an*lo is literally incapable of negotiating

Fuck the UK. Poland's well-being is dependent on Germany, not on the UK. Poland-German trade = 130 bln dollar. Poland-UK trade = 30 bln dollar. We should really stop being anglo bitch, it was bad for our health in previous century, this time would be the same.

Now THIS is some advanced mental-cuckery.

Attached: 154567736734.jpg (400x300, 32K)

If you left without a deal, would your economy die?
>It would be extremely painful.
That's a big decision.
>For EU.

nice

Gott strafe England!

Nationstates were a mistake though

Wtf I love Austria now

I met like a hundred of Germans in my life. All of them hated England. I wonder why.

Germans fear the Anglo

Sure they do.

no we fear russians

they don't need to fear the anglo for the anglo destroy themselves

>Using mutt memes
Okay poltard, time to go back!

n-no I'm not scared of you, russians are scarier anyway and anglos will probably just collapse its only been three hundred years of anglo superiority anyway

Attached: 1459581874229.png (710x582, 823K)

this triggers mohammads and SJW's at the same time, and I love it

daym upvoted

poles out
pakis in

The official Brexit song

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

UK never standed for good

UK has never stood for good. Never alone either.

Pakis and Poos are in favour of leaving the EU, they hate how lazy Poles can come over here without having to go through immigration like they did.

He's not wrong. Europe is little more than a cocksleeve for America, Russia and China. The union itself is propped up upon finance and banking and provides no real world value to anyone but the parasitic class of wealthy cretins who use Europe as a temporary tax haven.

you can change it now, there's no more excuse!

holy shit this thread actually worked?

fuck angleland

Attached: 1549531802867.jpg (511x800, 258K)

EU is the place in the world and everyone wants to move here.

History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes

That's pretty much the core of the problem, yes.

Avoiding a hard border at all costs is one of the few things the UK and the EU agree on

I was auditing a temp recruitment agency today - they recruit minimum wage workers (polish and romanians). And I overheard one of the recruitment consultants complaining she had so many jobs she couldn't fill due to lack of available workers.

I am secretly happy. Brexit will fuck over the low end of the labour supply because English and other immigrants don't want to do the shit work. Brext will completely annihilate the profit margins of large companies that rely on cheap labour and I couldn't be happier.

At least my middle class job as an accountant/auditor is safe. Feels good man. Fuck the large corporations that abuse workers and fuck the government

>The union itself is propped up upon finance and banking
It's much more important for industry and services actually. NY and London are not in the EU (or weren't) and they are important financial centers

Imagine my shock when a Brexxiter vilifies the E.U. regardless of the truth.

>London isn't in the EU

Attached: 1545111334581.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

the uk doesn't even agree on the border issue

>(or weren't)

But the EU has only existed in it's current form since the early 90's, London has been the global centre of finance for the last 200 years.