1. Your country

1. Your country.

2. Why are men like this?

Attached: 1552429424791.png (664x378, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KzGuBmyGVCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spain
Patriarchal sexist society

a guy in my town used a chainsaw to kill her wife and daughter

>a guy in my town used a chainsaw to kill her wife and daughter

Sounds like something a shitskin would do.

*refugees
**rapefugees

Seeing rich, entitled people go to poor parts of the world, get murdered, and then having their compatriots back home not being able to figure out that not every part of the world is the same or equal is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

face like a startled horse

this was the guy
this
rich people live in their own little bubble and think the world is all roses and flowers

Attached: 515392-600-338.jpg (600x338, 74K)

well, they should also strive to become civilized like us.-. or do they want to remain savages for ever

It's their countries, they can do what they want with them.
People travelling to different countries have no right to expect the locals to accomodate them or adhere to their cultural standards.

>why is blah blah blah

Because of reality.

yea, i did not say anything against that... i was merely wondering why anyone would be satisfied with living in an uncivilized society

Who says they're happy about it? It's just the way it is.

basically this
and this
eat pray love white girls want to feel adventurous going to 3rd world countries for the bragging rights and "le exotic experience", then they forget that if you aren't some scary looking brown dude most of these places will be extremely dangerous for you
they want adventure without the danger an that's just not the real (the 3rd) world works

if they were so unhappy they would try to change it wouldn't they

I think this is wrong, the solo travel industry is poised to grow hugely and it is marketed specifically at women.

>rich
they aren't rich, they are misguided lower middle class people that see rich girls go to poor countries through instagram or whatever and they want to replicate it without realising the rich people have an entourage and spend a tonne of money to be chauffeured around for their photo opportunities

by that logic every country that's not Norway is just because of lack of trying, discarding the entirety of economics and social sciences, after all, Somalia just has to try harder

True, though I guess the rich part is relative - they're certainly rich compared to the people in the countries they visit and then get rape and/or mudered in.

probably a sudaca, 90% of rapes of women are perpetrated by immigrants

Anyway, Spain is the 5th best country for being a woman, you are oficially privileged by the law if you're woman here:
youtu.be/KzGuBmyGVCs

ah yeah, i know the privilege thing, they basically pay for all the court costs if you're a woman in a gender violence case, but if you're a man in a gender case you have to pay for everything yourself
>tfw shops in my town have papers like "YO TE CREO" or "ESPACIO LIBRE DE VIOLENCIAS MACHISTAS"
>tfw men are guilty of gender crimes until proven otherwise
time to vlog my whole life in case i need evidence for that shit someday

because it's true

>When two female backpackers were killed in Ecuador
is she talking about the argentinian girls?

Relative because Americans and Europeans tend to think other people are poor just because we don't waste money on superficial stuff like securty or health, ot public transport or education.
In secret we are all extremely rich, but the government hides it from us for our own security.

Obviously

The correct way to phrase this was "People travelling to different countries have no right to expect the locals to be as civilized or enlightened as the Anglosphere or Western Europe and must understand that these are barbarous counties inhabited by people whose evolution stopped during Cro-Magnon Man times."